Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TAO] Tao, AltMarket & FanMix - Real Solutions for the Music Industry! - page 64. (Read 93024 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
General TAO chicken coin, AWESOME!!!  Shocked Cool Cheesy

Does TOA rhyme with DAO??... Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
legendary
Merit: 1003
I love some General Tso... Making me hungry... Maybe some cashew chicken... oops sorry getting off topic
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Bryce Weiner is a pig and deserves to be in prison, anyone dumb enough to give this guy their money deserves to lose everything.
Activity: 629
Merit: 500
im pretty stoked about this.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Activity: 559
Merit: 508
jesus, another crowdsale

Labelling all crowd-sales bad is like labelling every human as a serial killer because a few have gone mad. It's foolish, but then again many members of this community are pretty immature and can not think logically.

As for the people hating on Bryce.... I have seen nothing but a Great Work ethic, Community Involvement and Love from him, how can you blame him if a project that hired him decided to cease to exist? He had no control over that, maybe you should have done more research into it before getting involved.

"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." MLK Jr.
Activity: 57
I've also done work for SYS, MOJO, and I'm the lead developer of Unobtanium.

I've also released AmKoin, Petrodollar, GamerHolicCoin, and worked with a host of other developers.

I've consulted with major financial institutions, law enforcements (which lead to the arrest of Ryan Kennedy) and filed a patent for blockchain technology.  I'm a member of the Hyperledger project, as well.

I've never responded to any accusations, ever.  The reason being they are totally false and not worth my time, but if you're gonna post my work one should at least attempt to post everything.  As I've already stated, the works mentioned were partnerships where I was not in control of the project.  This time that does not apply.

I appreciate the ability to clear the air, once and for all.  Thank you. Smiley

Yeah ... No thanks.
Activity: 80
I've also done work for SYS, MOJO, and I'm the lead developer of Unobtanium.

I've also released AmKoin, Petrodollar, GamerHolicCoin, and worked with a host of other developers.

I've consulted with major financial institutions, law enforcements (which lead to the arrest of Ryan Kennedy) and filed a patent for blockchain technology.  I'm a member of the Hyperledger project, as well.

I've never responded to any accusations, ever.  The reason being they are totally false and not worth my time, but if you're gonna post my work one should at least attempt to post everything.  As I've already stated, the works mentioned were partnerships where I was not in control of the project.  This time that does not apply.

I appreciate the ability to clear the air, once and for all.  Thank you. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 53
Activity: 30
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
is there a bounty twitter ?
legendary
Activity: 1330
OMG  byrce weinier.

that is a nightmare!
Activity: 434
Merit: 511
looking good,good luck
copper member
Welcome to White Paper Week!

For every day for the rest of this week we will be posting the white papers which dive into technical detail as to how the Tao Network aims achieve its goal of being a cryptographically secure ecosystem for the distribution of digital assets and media.

Today we are proud to release our first white paper which outlines the operation of subchains: a novel solution for creating virtually unlimited UTXO data sets, commonly known as "blockchain assets".  There are no Rube Goldberg complexities, merged mining, or vast changes to the blockchain which create the risk of fault or failure.  With the inclusion of adaptive block sizes, the transaction throughput for Bitcoin-based blockchains becomes virtually unlimited.

http://tao.network/Subchainsv1.1.pdf
legendary
copper member
copper member
We're pleased to announce that from today until Friday any deposits will be credited a bonus 25%!

It's our way of saying "thank you" for your support so early on in this project.  Any deposits made prior to this post will also be credited the bonus 25%.

This is our one and only bonus offering other than referrals.  We have a very aggressive announcement schedule for the next few weeks and we look forward to your participation and continued support!
copper member
Day Three

Bounty Program

Translations - Pending:

500 TAO Tokens per translation. The Ann thread here along with each PDF paper is up for grabs. We will be contacting the initial inquiries first, and then listing out remaining languages needed.

Pools - Started:

1000 TAO Tokens for first 8 mining pools. Pool must run at least one month to claim tokens.

Merchants - Started:

5000 TAO Tokens for first 8 sites that will accept TAO as a payment method. Must remain for a minimum of 3 months and be approved prior to receiving bounty.

Programs - Started:
All must be on github with direct forks from the originating code.

5,000 TAO for slack tip bot (any bot is fine)
5,000 TAO for customized Faucet-in-a-Box https://faucetinabox.com/
5,000 TAO for customized Twittercoin https://github.com/BitcoinMafia/twittercoin
5,000 TAO for customized SPECTRA explorer https://github.com/SpecDevelopment/SPECTRA
5,000 TAO for customized paper wallet generator https://github.com/MichaelMure/WalletGenerator.net

Artwork - Started:

5,000 TAO for paper wallet artwork

We are open to additional bounty ideas and tweaks. Please let us know!
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
What the diff between Tau and Tao?? I am totally confused  Huh Huh
copper member
Day Two

The Case for Tao

There are some goals that to accomplish them with Bitcoin is more complex and expensive in both time and resources than simply launching a specially crafted blockchain which can do exactly what one would desire to do.  If one considers the discussion over the techno-economics of the Bitcoin block size as an example, even more dramatic alterations to the blockchain to accommodate new features for non-financial applications would prove nearly impossible.  Ethereum-based technology simply requires more time to mature as both a network and as a community and is currently too unpredictable for the development of commercial or non-commercial applications at large scale.

A public blockchain is a public utility in the public trust and owes its survival to the community it serves.  Governance of a blockchain must therefore sometimes work against the immediate concerns of those whom it serves in order to sustain and preserve the immutability of the record, and by extension the fungible value of that record, which is crucial to the long term success of the network.  It is because of this greater, noble purpose that a blockchain to serve the creative expression of individuals across the globe should operate beyond the influence of any single individual, corporation or legislative jurisdiction.

There are some applications of blockchain technology for which a traditional corporation is simply the wrong tool for the job.  A distributed autonomous organization working within a decentralized conglomerate provides the necessary support and infrastructure to establish blockchains-as-public-utilities (BaPU).  BaPUs can then provide those services on a global scale in a trusted manner, which would be cost prohibitive under any other structure and with any other technology.

It is within this paradigm that the Tao network was designed and aims to be implemented; with the support of the community and the reliance upon transparency to maintain those ideals.
Pages:
Jump to: