Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Tattoocoin & Tattoocoin Ltd. Ed. - Running on Twin Chain - First Time Ever! - page 6. (Read 13248 times)

legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
I would like more info about local delegates. Would you need a local delegate for Italy? I know many tattoo studios in my city and know a lot of guys in that space.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
My contribution to the design contest of the TATO coin I hope you will like it  Grin as I'm new here I'm not sure if the picture will show properly but the link to imgur is there so you can get to it that way.

https://i.imgur.com/Gchi3wq.jpg
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
I am watching this coin closely.It seems to be pretty good so far.Still going to wait a bit though to see if any problems rear their ugly head as sometimes happens even with the best of cryptos.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 521
I sent an hour ago coins from my wallet and there is not a single confirmation.

Disappeared from the wallet...and no coins in the blockchain(.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
www.tattoocoin.net
I want to join at TattooCoin as portuguese/brazilian delegate.

Regards, Shooter

Is confirmed @ShooterXD like brasil-portugal delegate .We're starting to work 15.03.2017 I'll forward you details , be ready .

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I want to join at TattooCoin as portuguese/brazilian delegate.

Regards, Shooter
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Coins come to me for wallet screen and registration. Ths.
www.tattoocoin.net
it would be great to have an android wallet available so that someone like myself who does tattoos could set up a transaction with a client in-store and complete the transaction with a quick QRcode scan. an included widget with market prices would be great as well, so that one doesnt need to check with coinmarketcap for the present average. i love the idea of this currency, and i hope that you see decent adoption. as for myself, ill definitely be looking at ways to implement accepting TATO from my clients, and will talk up the project to them. i love the idea that its a stakable currency, meaning that i can simply deposit my wages and let them grow, hoping for a stable enough market to sell them as needed towards new grips, needles and ink, the constant overhead of the tattoo business.

how much, in TATO, would you pay for someone to have the Tattoocoin logo displayed prominently on their skin? to be honest i just like the design, but was thinking what a perfect wallet, to have ones QRcode access to their wallet available as a tattoo on their skin? i have a program and supplies for printing off "temporary tattoos" for my son, might be another way to issue a cold wallet or simply have access to ones wallet, either temporarily or permanently.

already staking close to 2000 TATU, will certainly be watching this project and getting more, by whichever means - trade of altcoin or services - that i can. keep up the great work!

Very glad to hear about your interest ; never announced about android wallet but we know how important is for TATO purposes.Working on it like a priority , but can not make promises about when it could be ready.About the widget is a really interesting idea , but since yobit.net does not figures anymore like partner exchange , you'll need to double check , however  this idea merit a study from our team.
To be honest we wave a massive load of work now , with delegates selection, possible coin swap , and more stuff , so we'll be finishing jobs towards to gather new targets.
I would like to have a longer conversation with you if this is possible , check pm.

Something else:Due my low profile at forum , is taking ages to post or send pms , guys ; (translators) please post at general thread and we can assign jobs faster and better . besides to remind you that we keep on looking for paid country delegates , see : https://tattoocoin.net/infoandnews/index.php?blogid=1  and press article writters to introduce TATO to magazines and general public .

Activity: 722
Merit: 501
it would be great to have an android wallet available so that someone like myself who does tattoos could set up a transaction with a client in-store and complete the transaction with a quick QRcode scan. an included widget with market prices would be great as well, so that one doesnt need to check with coinmarketcap for the present average. i love the idea of this currency, and i hope that you see decent adoption. as for myself, ill definitely be looking at ways to implement accepting TATO from my clients, and will talk up the project to them. i love the idea that its a stakable currency, meaning that i can simply deposit my wages and let them grow, hoping for a stable enough market to sell them as needed towards new grips, needles and ink, the constant overhead of the tattoo business.

how much, in TATO, would you pay for someone to have the Tattoocoin logo displayed prominently on their skin? to be honest i just like the design, but was thinking what a perfect wallet, to have ones QRcode access to their wallet available as a tattoo on their skin? i have a program and supplies for printing off "temporary tattoos" for my son, might be another way to issue a cold wallet or simply have access to ones wallet, either temporarily or permanently.

already staking close to 2000 TATU, will certainly be watching this project and getting more, by whichever means - trade of altcoin or services - that i can. keep up the great work!
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Activity: 101
+1

This feature its amazing, to be able to have my own personalized TATO wallet  Cheesy
amazing , and unique
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
  Why we need Post screenshot at another forum!! you just need to make a new thread at  Marketplace (Altcoins) broad here with title  airdrop or free coins.

If you really want some free TattooCoin you will need to spend 5 minutes to sign up on another forum since dev decided this way to distribute his coin.
Activity: 590
+1

This feature its amazing, to be able to have my own personalized TATO wallet  Cheesy
Activity: 101
I'm glad to see that you tell us this is a colossal challenge instead of making us believe you and you promising us the world. Most devs just say the will achieve these tasks just to get people to guy their coins. Your coins a good idea I like it. As you say baby steps.^^

looks a real good project  , time to buy some, is getting more expensive and there are no sell walls

Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
  Why we need Post screenshot at another forum!! you just need to make a new thread at  Marketplace (Altcoins) broad here with title  airdrop or free coins.
Activity: 770
I'm glad to see that you tell us this is a colossal challenge instead of making us believe you and you promising us the world. Most devs just say the will achieve these tasks just to get people to guy their coins. Your coins a good idea I like it. As you say baby steps.^^
Activity: 112
I downloaded and install wallet. Posted wallet screen and no bounty.
www.tattoocoin.net
Translations can be done already but threads will need to be updated soon.

More announcements coming very soon.

Tongue

www.tattoocoin.net
Activity: 154
Pages:
Jump to: