Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Tattoocoin & Tattoocoin Ltd. Ed. - Running on Twin Chain - First Time Ever! - page 8. (Read 13248 times)

Activity: 581
Merit: 254
I am simply ME.

The OP is updated. TattooCoin is now on YoBit!

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Is this a new coin or? I see it's historical trade since Jan 5  Huh
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
www.tattoocoin.net
We are working on a coin swap , hold on , more info coming shortly , swap will be placed at novaexchange , is already confirmed by support team.
Aprox swap ratio 250:1 meaning a 2 mln coin supply
Swapped coins burned by Nova
TATO keeps listed  - new coin get listed
Working on the rest of parameters now.Can't say exactlly when it will be ready due 1 team member is temporary missing because his mother is sick , but it will be soon.No sweat
Thanks

Will you keep the same rate of inflation with the new coin supply?  Thanks!  Good luck on this project!

No , sure not

hey dev, where thread about tattoo and logo contest?
i'm interesterd for joining the contest

http://tattoocoin.net/bbpress/topic.php?id=26

Follow here

giveaways:

https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=13042.new#new

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
We are working on a coin swap , hold on , more info coming shortly , swap will be placed at novaexchange , is already confirmed by support team.
Working on the rest of parameters now.Can't say exactlly when it will be ready due 1 team member is temporary missing because his mother is sick , but it will be soon.No sweat
Thanks

Will you keep the same rate of inflation with the new coin supply?  Thanks!  Good luck on this project!
Activity: 980
Merit: 501
hey dev, where thread about tattoo and logo contest?
i'm interesterd for joining the contest
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Hi , really interested to translate to italian ! please let me know!
 Wink
www.tattoocoin.net
Thanks

Activity: 770
Why didn't you use TATT as the ticker? 
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
nice i will join the tattoocoin
Activity: 765
Total coin supply is 500.000.000  Embarrassed
Inflation is coming
www.tattoocoin.net
POW has stopped and now it's POS stage. 100% interest per year. wow, it's so high and big inflation.
there are many big dumps coming in next days or next weeks. I just hold my bitcoins.

The biggest drawback here is inflation every year the coin will double unless we see development and actual usage of the coin,thi scoin will go nowhere but only to become a pump and dump coin,I don't know why the dev opted or prefer 100% inflation,what kind of plans does this coin have.

POW has stopped and now it's POS stage. 100% interest per year. wow, it's so high and big inflation.
there are many big dumps coming in next days or next weeks. I just hold my bitcoins.

Coming out very soon with a solution for that issue , stay tuned plz.

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

The biggest drawback here is inflation every year the coin will double unless we see development and actual usage of the coin,thi scoin will go nowhere but only to become a pump and dump coin,I don't know why the dev opted or prefer 100% inflation,what kind of plans does this coin have.
Activity: 602
Merit: 263
Would be great If the devs posted and gave information.
www.tattoocoin.net

Coming out very soon with a solution for that issue , stay tuned plz.

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
ict
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
www.tattoocoin.net
Hi there,I'm tato dev;sending trial coins for those who complete this simple tasks :

1-follow our twitter and tweet about our coin
2-download/install our wallet and get an address (0 virus software )
3-post a comment about our coin at your usual exchange
4-register and post at our forum : http://tattoocoin.net/bbpress/
5-answer ONLY with your proof and address here: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=13034.msg141656#msg141656
do not post address here this is not allowed

If you really have skills:
We have a  100.000.000 million budget  TATO reserved for promotion purposes this year 2017;we're looking for tattoo studios/parlors to join the project.
1st one will be rewarded with 10 mln TATO
1st tattoo 1 mln TATO for the artist, and 1 mln TATO for the user.
If you know tattoo business around you , you can earn a % of the reward

Other Bounties:

We need ASAP a mac client,android , translations and a new logo

network information:

Code:
addnode=149.56.154.75:9959
addnode=47.184.156.17:9959
addnode=70.182.253.2:9959
addnode=91.121.67.93:9959
addnode=91.134.120.210:9959
addnode=2601:190:4000:336:74b3:9ee2:b42e:c6fa
addnode=2a02:c207:2010:5354::1
addnode=149.56.154.75
addnode=2001:41d0:1:75bb::1
addnode=2001:4648:d1c2:0:3dd7:7591:f44:2162

We have a 2nd merchant accepting TATO : rent cloud services paying with this currency (register now sending pm to https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/cryptocoderz-515647 )

Activity: 658
Merit: 251
any pool?

EDIT

Last pow block: 5000

block now 77499  Grin
Activity: 407
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
Since this is coin for Tatto generation,they should have in contact with tattoo shops and the devs running this coin should have a good knowledge about the tattoo industry,do not be like those coin who target certain shops and services but end without knowledge of that kind of products and services..
Pages:
Jump to: