Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Tattoocoin & Tattoocoin Ltd. Ed. - Running on Twin Chain - First Time Ever! - page 21. (Read 36611 times)

Activity: 370
Merit: 255
@tattodev I checked and compiled this source: https://github.com/CryptoCoderz/Tattoocoin-TLE

Description "Tattocoin Twin-Chain (TLE source - Pre-toggled for TLE network)" but not pre toggled. Normal run start TSE only "-tclnet" flag run TLE.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
www.tattoocoin.net
they've listed TSE again, you can check it sending a test tranaccion TSE to TLE yobit address.

They are saked from the first minute to cancel trades or close wallet  and to open TSE . I dont know what to do anymore.
We keep on working and we'll try to list TLE in more exchanges . Is not so difficult , nova tok 5.5 minutes, coinexchange.io around 5.8 m, pos wallet , just 4.3 minutes..
All this is even more undertandable after see this from 8 days ago:
https://gyazo.com/577689481d6fbcf5d46d1a952d0aecc9
We'll see what is happening.
If someone want to send their TLE from yobit to another wallet or exchange  before yobit wallet close (if-as requested) please try first with1 coin trans YOBIT FAKE TLE  to TSE 

Activity: 370
Merit: 255
Probably. They not add "-tclnet" flag to deamon.
Activity: 113
Merit: 11
Maybe they(yobit) didn't know how to install this dual wallet.. so they always got the wallet as TSE
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
fuck a duck, can dominik get anything right,
i can see it now, its going to join the crowds of wallet in maintenance coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
TLE wallet is not working . Does not accept the transaction

its because of wrong chain
Activity: 658
TLE wallet is not working . Does not accept the transaction
guys dont buy TLE from yobit its on wrong chain..
Activity: 181
Where to download TLE wallet ?

https://mega.nz/#!D8cjnSrR!QRo3154aNN8WZ8pveoVkW7wL9VmG2eumxT93IkfVBbY

Link is also in OP.
Activity: 658
Where to download TLE wallet ?
so don't buy on yobit then?

You can't deposit or withdrawal TSE on Yobit for over a week now.
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
so don't buy on yobit then?
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
Fuck Yobit. Take out al Tato coins out of them, they keep on crashing the market prices. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tattoocoin-limited/ - now just see how it will crash on Novaexchange and CoinExchange
so YOBIT's TLE on wrong chain
Activity: 334
so there are 3 coins

TSE
TLEX
TLE

which one is new and whats their supply?
Activity: 149

Okey. YoBit repair wallets. TLE with wrong chain has been replaced to TLEX, and good TLE listed.

no-they did same mistake again, tle IS NOT ADDED , they added TSE again ,check intial letter and block count 166k instead of 5000 BLOCKS.
What is your problem yobit?Huh I just can not beleive what i see.

The good folks at yobit seem to be a little confused.
Activity: 142
Merit: 102
The Crypto Detective
What is the purpose of having two different coins? TSE/TLE? Seems like it just causes more confusion than anything. What is the benefit from owning the more expensive TLE? I own TSE but why would I want to swap for TLE?

This is just a new innovation that 2 coins can be run in the same blockchain  without affecting each other transaction.

TLE - is a limited edition coin with smaller supply that will make its value higher with the standard one.

Yobit just making it confusing when putting the wrong wallet, if they just follow the instruction other exchange has no problem with it.

Cool

Activity: 224
www.tattoocoin.net

Okey. YoBit repair wallets. TLE with wrong chain has been replaced to TLEX, and good TLE listed.

no-they did same mistake again, tle IS NOT ADDED , they added TSE again ,check intial letter and block count 166k instead of 5000 BLOCKS.
What is your problem yobit?Huh I just can not beleive what i see.
What is the purpose of having two different coins? TSE/TLE? Seems like it just causes more confusion than anything. What is the benefit from owning the more expensive TLE? I own TSE but why would I want to swap for TLE?
Pages:
Jump to: