Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Tattoocoin & Tattoocoin Ltd. Ed. - Running on Twin Chain - First Time Ever! - page 24. (Read 36611 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
EVERYONE, GET YOUR COINS OUT OF YOBIT IMMEDIATELY. THERE IS NO CONFIRMATION THAT THEY HAVE UPDATED TO THE NEW WALLET AND AFTER THE FORK THE COINS WILL BE STUCK THERE!!!

already stuck  Embarrassed

very confused about yobit now,
Activity: 37
EVERYONE, GET YOUR COINS OUT OF YOBIT IMMEDIATELY. THERE IS NO CONFIRMATION THAT THEY HAVE UPDATED TO THE NEW WALLET AND AFTER THE FORK THE COINS WILL BE STUCK THERE!!!

already stuck  Embarrassed
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
I just bought a few hundred tato from yobit to move out and the withdraw is now "temporary off", which means anywhere from 5 minutes to 5000 years. They even hid it from the regular wallet check, only shows after you buy. These coins are now possibly forever trapped.  The real coins will probably be staked by yobit in perpetuity.
 One more thing, as I have not seen it mentioned, and we most likely will never now, but you have to consider that yobit did not list tse by accident. Whoever got coins into the tle first did very nicely, as yobit is actually misrepresenting and fraudulently selling something at a 99% devalued rate.
yobit wallets doesn't allow deposits now , but  withdrawal yes

?
Not sure the full scope yet either, just know I'm not touching it anymore.

yes , less than 3000 blocks to fork , and still coins there , many people trade but does not even read forums.If yobit doesn't give a solution before block 150k  we need to remove all banners from op site etc , cause we can not support anymore trading in this exchange.

Again this mad tattooer, now he is trying to fork the chain and save everyone's money. How nice of u to help kids taking their coins out of yobit while being drunk all the fucking time. Why do even need to post here? If u think nobody can fork ur little chain without ur assistance Lol keep thinking so, ur intoxicated body will refuse to stay online for another hour.
Activity: 37
@Everyone:

block 150.000 upcoming. Reward from 100% to 10% ,TATO ticker change to TSE .
plus other security fixes and new nodes

PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK
if you have last version installed
MANDATORY UPDATE TO:

https://mega.nz/#!D8cjnSrR!QRo3154aNN8WZ8pveoVkW7wL9VmG2eumxT93IkfVBbY

Exchanges updated:
cryptopia-novaexchange-coinexchange-poswallet
Services updated:
explorers-faucets
Updating:
Coinmarketcap and other crypto indexes
Unknown:
Yobit.net

Upcoming:
Lost coins payback
OS dual client updated
Raspberry dual client updated
New website
Important news and surprises under development
short-medium-long term roadmaps
Awesome promotions for traders.

working smooth here  Smiley
Activity: 24
from 37 to 71 satoshis in 3hours.

Lest go 100.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
www.tattoocoin.net
@Everyone:

block 150.000 upcoming. Reward from 100% to 10% ,TATO ticker change to TSE .
plus other security fixes and new nodes

PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK
if you have last version installed
MANDATORY UPDATE TO:

Exchanges updated:
cryptopia-novaexchange-coinexchange-poswallet
Services updated:
explorers-faucets
Updating:
Coinmarketcap and other crypto indexes
Unknown:
Yobit.net

Upcoming:
Lost coins payback
OS dual client updated
Raspberry dual client updated
New website
Important news and surprises under development
short-medium-long term roadmaps
Awesome promotions for traders.

TSE going up.

We can see 50 again..
www.tattoocoin.net
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
BAM
www.tattoocoin.net

that's the updated TLE windows wallet with con issues solved and some other fixes.
www.tattoocoin.net
 not a good time to sleep. 2500 blocks left.
BAM
www.tattoocoin.net
I just bought a few hundred tato from yobit to move out and the withdraw is now "temporary off", which means anywhere from 5 minutes to 5000 years. They even hid it from the regular wallet check, only shows after you buy. These coins are now possibly forever trapped.  The real coins will probably be staked by yobit in perpetuity.
 One more thing, as I have not seen it mentioned, and we most likely will never now, but you have to consider that yobit did not list tse by accident. Whoever got coins into the tle first did very nicely, as yobit is actually misrepresenting and fraudulently selling something at a 99% devalued rate.
yobit wallets doesn't allow deposits now , but  withdrawal yes

?

yes , less than 3000 blocks to fork , and still coins there , many people trade but does not even read forums.If yobit doesn't give a solution before block 150k  we need to remove all banners from op site etc , cause we can not support anymore trading in this exchange.

Activity: 149
yobit wallets doesn't allow deposits now , but  withdrawal yes

?
www.tattoocoin.net
yobit wallets doesn't allow deposits now , but  withdrawal yes

?
Activity: 149
www.tattoocoin.net
have YOBIT fixed the issue yet?

I don't think yobit has any intentions of ever fixing the issue... I think yobit is going to be a dead exchange for this coin. but I'll let the dev answer that one for sure.

No,yobit not fixed nothing atm,and block 150k is round the corner. I am not getting answer from support anymore. I really suggest to withdrawal your tato and tle from there to a TSE wallet , as soon as possible cause only 4000 blocks left

https://tattoocoin.net/smf/index.php?topic=2.0 [those who lost some coins need to post here accounting will start after block 150k ]

BAM

I don't think yobit has any intentions of ever fixing the issue... I think yobit is going to be a dead exchange for this coin. but I'll let the dev answer that one for sure.
Activity: 425
Pages:
Jump to: