Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TC][TorrentCoin]|POW|X13|DGW|IPO now|new wallet| - page 7. (Read 50438 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Despite the fact that the coin looks atractive, the owner seems not really to be eager to discuss some questions.. why?

Cause he is a chinese scammer who can't even talk English. Fuck him and his shitcoin. There are so many new coins with potential.

no, he live in japan...and not a scam, this coin do has some innovation.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Despite the fact that the coin looks atractive, the owner seems not really to be eager to discuss some questions.. why?

Cause he is a chinese scammer who can't even talk English. Fuck him and his shitcoin. There are so many new coins with potential.
legendary
Activity: 1148
list this on poloniex  guys. Smiley
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
$ torrentcoind get 247d941670d41df2778ed6f00264118ae40d25d4f1045bff82e6ab8115a05eb5
error: {"code":xxxxx,"message":"Method not found"}

$ torrentcoind gettorrent 247d941670d41df2778ed6f00264118ae40d25d4f1045bff82e6ab8115a05eb5
false

I still don't understand...
legendary
Activity: 1176
How many day for enter to any exchange?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
P2PoolCoin.com
P2pool node for TorrentCoin

EU server: http://p2poolcoin.com:5665
Canada Server: http://ca.p2poolcoin.com:5665

Dedicated server
Xeon cpu
32Go ram
SSD
1Gbps

Fee: 1% ONLY !!!!
Activity: 28
Error on qt build with ubuntu:
Code:
src/leveldb.cpp:11:27: fatal error: memenv/memenv.h: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
 #include
                           ^
compilation terminated.
make: *** [build/leveldb.o] Erreur 1

torrentcoin-qt.pro  120 lines, use your filepath.
Activity: 56
ok anyway you should tell us,

the premine coin is used for what?
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Code:
src/leveldb.cpp:11:27: fatal error: memenv/memenv.h: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
 #include
                           ^
compilation terminated.

try
Code:
cd leveldb
sh build_detect_platform build_config.mk ./
dev can you talk about the coins premined?
did you premine?

Premine 0.5%
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Code:
 #include
                           ^
compilation terminated.
Specifications:
Block reward is controlled by: 2222222/(((Difficulty+2600)/9)^2)
Difficulty Retargets using Dark Gravity Wave

You didn't mention the minimum block reward ? Is it also '5' ?

Is it also '5'

https://github.com/torrentcointeam/torrentcoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L1104
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
dev can you talk about the coins premined?
did you premine?
About:
TorrentCoin is use multisig,torrent on blockchain.

A torrentcoin concept could have some merit, however I have some questions:
 - Please provide some credentials on the development person/people.
 - Do I understand it correctly that we're talking about storing a torrent database blockchain (instead of a public ledger blockchain)?
 - What's the specific purpose? Clarify in detail please.
 - Torrents can be retrieved through encrypted communication (VPN/SSL), so how does this differentiate from what is currently available on the market?
 - Why would anyone support it if it's not exactly free to use ?
 - What's the innovation/value here in this product ?
 - There are no anonimity features included ? Wouldn't this be a key feature of such a product ?
 - To store .torrent files you need multi-signature transactions ? Please explain how it works. First multi-sig ? Zero explanation?
 - To use SendTorrent or in other words to upload .torrent files, you need to pay TorrentCoin coins or do I misunderstand ?
 - How has the design been proofed against security issues ?
 - How has the design been proofed against blockchain capacity related issues ? (How big can it get?) Compression ?
 - Can .torrents be removed ?
 - Premine of 840,000 coins for dev ? Plus, rented hashrate from second 1 ? Fair ?

The current launch reveals a high degree of negative elements, however way you look at it.
Will wait this one out and see if an extensive clarification turns up in the OP that demonstrates the potential value in a better way.

free

- How has the design been proofed against blockchain capacity related issues ? (How big can it get?) Compression ?
Code:
root@ubuntu:~/torrentcoin/src# ./torrentcoind get   247d941670d41df2778ed6f00264118ae40d25d4f1045bff82e6ab8115a05eb5 
{
    "title" : "My Life as a Chicken",
    "link" : "magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7D661FD452FD14B652D847D884468790FCC6590C&dn=My+Life+as+a+Chicken.mkv&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.ccc.de%3A80&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.deadfrog.us%3A42426%2Fannounce",
    "address" : "UhYrHxFsXPKy92V4EFFVgcLdQExidpjRM6",
    "amount" : "1"
}

- Do I understand it correctly that we're talking about storing a torrent database blockchain (instead of a public ledger blockchain)?
 - To store .torrent files you need multi-signature transactions ? Please explain how it works. First multi-sig ? Zero explanation?
sources: https://github.com/torrentcointeam/torrentcoin/blob/master/src/rpcrawtransaction.cpp#L606

no

- Premine of 840,000 coins for dev ? Plus, rented hashrate from second 1 ? Fair ?

Premine 420,000 coins.
Activity: 112
Merit: 73
Specifications:
Block reward is controlled by: 2222222/(((Difficulty+2600)/9)^2)
Difficulty Retargets using Dark Gravity Wave

You didn't mention the minimum block reward ? Is it also '5' ?
Activity: 112
Merit: 73
About:
TorrentCoin is use multisig,torrent on blockchain.

A torrentcoin concept could have some merit, however I have some questions:
 - Please provide some credentials on the development person/people.
 - What's the specific purpose? Clarify in detail please.
 - Torrents can be retrieved through encrypted communication (VPN/SSL), so how does this differentiate from what is currently available on the market?
 - What's the innovation/value here in this product ?
 - There are no anonimity features included ? Wouldn't this be a key feature of such a product ?
 - To use SendTorrent or in other words to upload .torrent files, you need to pay TorrentCoin coins or do I misunderstand ?

The current launch reveals a high degree of negative elements, however way you look at it.
Will wait this one out and see if an extensive clarification turns up in the OP that demonstrates the potential value in a better way.

Pages:
Jump to: