Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TC][TorrentCoin]|POW|X13|DGW|IPO now|new wallet| - page 9. (Read 50438 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505
AXIS is far better

lets forget this failed coin, lets go back to AXIS
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Dev, we need a relaunch.  New x15 algo, PoW mining period to last 3 days, and where the hell are the anonymity features?  I want to be ensured I am fully anonymous when I am downloading "Cougars.In.Heat.Volume.45.XXX.2013.BRrip.1080p".

Fail coin! Tongue

Kidding, but seriously, you should write up a tutorial on how to use the torrent features of the client.

From what I gather, a magnet link is encoded using the multi-sig function and stored in the blockchain forever, like a fully decentralized piratebay?  Am I on the right track?
arz
Activity: 261
AXIS is far better
dev #1 here. instamine

Can I say individual mining is over? WTF

you dont know about nicehash.com or betarigs.com ?
its easy, for every coin launch, alocate bitcoin there, do short burts over hundreds of megahash to pool, done.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
dev #1 here. instamine

Can I say individual mining is over? WTF
arz
Activity: 261
REWARD sucks big time   Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
legendary
Merit: 1050
can we talk about how does this torrent thing has to do with this coin ?
is it torrent tracker on blockchain? how?
nope, just torrent crap... this is why it is totally stupid.
A coin with a torrent app, would have been a good idea though. But here it is just a clone of other X13 coins.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
dev #1 here. instamine

That wasn't the dev.  that was me
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Believe me, this coin will make you rich~h~H~HHh~ ~~~~~~ in a dream~~,LOL~
Activity: 700
dev #1 here. instamine

It was not instamined, you took a screen shot of the pool on a particularly low difficulty block which immediately shot up.  I soloed 3 blocks with 4 7950's before block 100 and that resulted in a grand total of a whopping 78 coins.  Everyone wants to bitch about scrypt ASICs, and then bitch someone has a massive GPU or FPGA farm on x11 or x13, and then the botnets getting all the CPU coins.  So god damn sorry you can't get rich off the 1 290x in your gaming rig.

You got very lucky Smiley. 2x 6970 2x 6850 2x6870 2x280x and nothing Smiley.
can we talk about how does this torrent thing has to do with this coin ?
is it torrent tracker on blockchain? how?
reward is wrong ? Mined 10 coins so far

The reward is fine.  Not every coin is PoS and fully mined in a week.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
dev #1 here. instamine

It was not instamined, you took a screen shot of the pool on a particularly low difficulty block which immediately shot up.  I soloed 3 blocks with 4 7950's before block 100 and that resulted in a grand total of a whopping 78 coins.  Everyone wants to bitch about scrypt ASICs, and then bitch someone has a massive GPU or FPGA farm on x11 or x13, and then the botnets getting all the CPU coins.  So god damn sorry you can't get rich off the 1 290x in your gaming rig.
Activity: 210
Can dev please explain how to use with torrents? I don't see any torrent-related features in the GUI of the wallet...
Activity: 154
reward is wrong ? Mined 10 coins so far
Activity: 313
dev #1 here. instamine

That is quite a GPU farm there. lol
Activity: 313
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
 Dig it silly Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
dev #1 here. instamine

Pages:
Jump to: