Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TGA] TOGACOIN - The new generation of mining operations - - page 10. (Read 27123 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
You need to increase advertising a little. I happened to see your project here. There are very few mentions of you on the web.
Toga coin is a discrete project but ambitious.
Users and interested parties following the project, there are thousands and thousands,
you can follow the actual data on  https://www.coingecko.com/it/ico/togacoin
that you are likely to know
It is good to know the number of people following Toga on their social media and on telegram group. The project is definitely going to soar high, no doubt.

the thing with advertising is that its hard with all the bans on crypto and icos...also crypto blogs and sites that offer advertising options are ridiculously expensive from what I checked

Not as terrible as it sounds, I still see Facebook ads even though the ban is in place. However for other channels that are expensive is the price to pay to put the project on the spotlight to gain massive recognition.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
You need to increase advertising a little. I happened to see your project here. There are very few mentions of you on the web.
Users and interested parties following the project, there are thousands and thousands,
It is good to know the number of people following Toga on their social media and on telegram group. The project is definitely going to soar high, no doubt.

the thing with advertising is that its hard with all the bans on crypto and icos...also crypto blogs and sites that offer advertising options are ridiculously expensive from what I checked

Quite a couple of these advertising channels are expensive, but many go extra length to exploit projects. Just like the ones that constantly ask for money to advertise on their YouTube channels amongst which many are scams.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Coingecko offers data on the most reliable, I always use this, and comparing with coinmarketcap, I find some differences, I prefer Coin gecko.
In this year the problems in the world of crypto are grown, I hope that Toga coin helps to return the trust.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Wish you detect enough resources to develop your business. Excellent website, sensible project, outstanding website!  Good luck devs.
the resources in the created by TOGACOIN is very unique and can provide comfort for the user. Hopefully the project TOGACOIN can get a lot of support
Activity: 36
Wish you detect enough resources to develop your business. Excellent website, sensible project, outstanding website!  Good luck devs.
Activity: 35

Activity: 336
Merit: 31
Activity: 36
Good morning!
Interesting business, rely in the future can run in accordance with the planned!
The Togacoin community is gradually growing, I am thrilled to announce that we are over 2000 members in the  telegram group. Join now and be part of this awesome community https://t.me/togacoinofficialENG
Activity: 420

I share the same opinion as you have that Togacoin actually need intense marketing strategies put in place to attract more investors.
Such project are getting smash! Brilliant design, clear-cut logo, interesting website.
Why do you think this? What is in your opinion the main flaw, or if there was not the point to improve in the project?

Pay no attention to these newbie accounts because many of them are spam accounts that drop praise comments on almost all threads they come across to increase their activity.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
Activity: 21
Good evening. I wish the idea success. Cognizant logo, a rather interesting activity.
I think so, especially for the main idea is for all and the work the staff doping behind it. If you Need some explanation of some parts of the project do not hesitate  Wink
Activity: 21
Such project are getting smash! Brilliant design, clear-cut logo, interesting website.
Why do you think this? What is in your opinion the main flaw, or if there was not the point to improve in the project?
The team of TOGACOIN project professionals has a huge experience in the information technology and data processing sectors, I'm sure success will be!

With all the knowledge and experience the team members have spanned over 20year, I am confident, they are competent to drive this project to completion.
It is definitely a expert team, and on this occasion they are planning and building, a large-scale project for the self-sufficient mining system.
We can ask the team, some information about project continuation ? Some information about the plant ?

Better still you could have a direct correspondence from the team who are readily available to answer any queries and make explanations on the plant in their official telegram group: https://t.me/togacoinofficialENG
Thank you, I am present in the telegram channel, and I read several times on the white paper.
I would like to read some good news here on the forum, by the team, on the performance of the Ico and of the jobs at the plant.

I agree with you think we should rather suggest this to the team, to have them update us here on the performance of the tokensale and the work routine going on at the plant
What di you meen "job in the plant"?
Ask how to proceed for the work of the plant, if they have started with the construction of facilities of the wind farm ?
I would understand if at this stage, they are focused only on Ico, or also preparing, for the physical construction of the plants ?

I would believe all efforts are geared towards raising the required minimum amount of funds for take off which is $500k.
I, too, believe this, but I also see that the market needs confidence, which has fallen very much. Toga coin is a nice and big project, it need to be trusted.
Activity: 35
Hey team!
You must to append token details to allow participants to get in the business!

You can check that on the website https://togacoin.com
Activity: 196
I joined this business. I'm interested to look how the developers realize the business!
 Good luck team.

The concept is quite ingenious, let's be optimistic that softcap is achieved which would create the possibilities of purchasing hardware that would be used for the mining services.
Activity: 434
The team of TOGACOIN project professionals has a huge experience in the information technology and data processing sectors, I'm sure success will be!

With all the knowledge and experience the team members have spanned over 20year, I am confident, they are competent to drive this project to completion.
It is definitely a expert team, and on this occasion they are planning and building, a large-scale project for the self-sufficient mining system.
We can ask the team, some information about project continuation ? Some information about the plant ?

Better still you could have a direct correspondence from the team who are readily available to answer any queries and make explanations on the plant in their official telegram group: https://t.me/togacoinofficialENG
Thank you, I am present in the telegram channel, and I read several times on the white paper.
I would like to read some good news here on the forum, by the team, on the performance of the Ico and of the jobs at the plant.

I agree with you think we should rather suggest this to the team, to have them update us here on the performance of the tokensale and the work routine going on at the plant
What di you meen "job in the plant"?
Ask how to proceed for the work of the plant, if they have started with the construction of facilities of the wind farm ?
I would understand if at this stage, they are focused only on Ico, or also preparing, for the physical construction of the plants ?

I would believe all efforts are geared towards raising the required minimum amount of funds for take off which is $500k.
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
WHAT IS "TIER IV"? And exactly why with an overall availability of 99.995%? What is It the 0.005 not?
Tier IV is a data center that will be completely redundant in terms of electrical, cooling and network circuits, this structure, makes it possible to cope with serious technical accidents without the need to interrupt the services supplied by the data center.
It's overall availability is 99.995% because of the design of its electrical infrastructure (solar park +
wind turbines). The TIER IV classification comprise of two active energy lines which is solar panels + wind turbines + APC UPS + diesel generator and cooling + redundant components on each line, designed to withstand every single system failure without affecting the operations of the data center.
Pages:
Jump to: