Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN)TGS is first platform in world online marketing 10$ Bonus Earn free TGS - page 4. (Read 13728 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0
TGS  Price Is Down Today!

So The Best Solution In This Time Is Hold To Long Term Wink
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
Why do not you understand all this? They buy and sell at a low price? What is this story? People like to lose Only 3.5 btc want the TGS to reach 25,000 Satoshi.Please be wise and value yourselves and the goods you bought and do not sell at such a low price.

Sell the alarmists and those who need the money right now. Those who are in a hurry, hold or sell. Because the price will sooner or later creep up. If in doubt can look at the history of other coins. So that every chooses himself, I will keep until the last!

Good call. I was able to sell at 2000+ but I did not Cheesy I will keep holding it anyway. Dev is active and keeps working in the background.
Activity: 12
Why do not you understand all this? They buy and sell at a low price? What is this story? People like to lose Only 3.5 btc want the TGS to reach 25,000 Satoshi.Please be wise and value yourselves and the goods you bought and do not sell at such a low price.

Sell the alarmists and those who need the money right now. Those who are in a hurry, hold or sell. Because the price will sooner or later creep up. If in doubt can look at the history of other coins. So that every chooses himself, I will keep until the last!
Activity: 4
Activity: 4
Hello . I'm sorry that you do not value yourself and your work and do not value investors in your work. All the coins that I saw today started down and went up, and you started from the top and went down the opposite. It's really shameful your job
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
You have a very promising project with a great future, I hope it will be in demand!                              
Activity: 7
Dear kkaarina587,

I tried to send you a direct message, but it was denied because of a seetting in your profile.

It states: User 'kkaarina587' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.

I wanted to ask you to reset my password on BTCTALKERS.COM.

Mustafa
Last ~36  hours left for IB that was running almost for hole March. Let see how it will affect the market Smiley

You cannot create even a minimal investment in invest box 10тгс. Someone made a big Deposit. Although there should have been enough to more than time.
And why does the dev not want to run the coin on other trading platforms?

It is not that piss easy to get to listed in exchanges as it was 3-4 years ago. It takes time and money to get listed. Just have some patience.
And why does the dev not want to run the coin on other trading platforms?
Last ~36  hours left for IB that was running almost for hole March. Let see how it will affect the market Smiley

what position to another 2 investbox 10000 & 100000

Quite the same. However, I think the IB is not necessary for TGS... I hodl my TGS anyway with or without IB
Last ~36  hours left for IB that was running almost for hole March. Let see how it will affect the market Smiley

what position to another 2 investbox 10000 & 100000
and what do u think what going to next down tgs and you have tgs coin
Last ~36  hours left for IB that was running almost for hole March. Let see how it will affect the market Smiley
Activity: 15
anyone that knows when the big news will be announced?

I don't know. when you know inform me.

................This is a good job.................
Dev still holds ~12,5M TGS. He did not dump them when the price was sky high. So I not too much worried about today's price as such. Just wondering which of those Yobit whales is accumulating TGS:)

Dev wallet address https://etherscan.io/token/0xd2747160d97b0fbff83af1c6314021bef87f672f?a=0x46c2a1e0fe2c9b727dcc24d99c59fdee3b2bc394
Activity: 187
i hope this one the success to this project and the swap done successful

They are not even active on BCT, the holy land of crypto, so what do you expect?
I look it is best but need more exchange i think it is go to top
Activity: 11

They are not even active on BCT, the holy land of crypto, so what do you expect?
Activity: 13
Sorry, devs, but I'm not sure I support such projects.
The idea of marketing platform is great but there are some minuses.
There will be too many incompetent users here (on this forum) who come here not for knowledge but just for earning some easy coins by commenting a promoted thread.
Pages:
Jump to: