Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN)TGS is first platform in world online marketing 10$ Bonus Earn free TGS - page 5. (Read 13728 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 100
What is happening to TGS on Yobit? It is falling very deep. Does anybody have an explanation for this?

Relax and do not panic. Someone is staking TGS bag big time.The price will go up as soon as he accumulates enough. Just a normal day in Cryptoworld Cheesy

I am just relaxed, but also curious what is going on with TGS. I have only an investment of a couple hundred dollars and would like to invest much more as I liked the project, but cannot see the next steps.

The price fell another 25% the last day, so it came down to 750sats from 2500-3000sats in under a week. Even I lose everything, it would not harm me. On the other side, TGS seems to be a much better initiative than many other crypto coins and in my opinion does not deserve this much disrespect.

Any comments on this?

P.S.: price is at 500 sats  Shocked
P.S.2: price dropped to 330 sats  Shocked

Began a massive sale, a little more and will drain huge amounts. I'll wait. Perhaps whales are being purchased)))

P.S. I decided to trust oldloco, very much like dump. so I'm waiting to take off this week.

The more I think, the more I believe that IB should be removed when it will run out of the coins. This is not "ordinary shitcoin" in Yobit. Dev is active and keeps pushing updates/products I think we should just let the IB dumpers dump and wait for its natural rise.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
What is happening to TGS on Yobit? It is falling very deep. Does anybody have an explanation for this?

Relax and do not panic. Someone is staking TGS bag big time.The price will go up as soon as he accumulates enough. Just a normal day in Cryptoworld Cheesy

I am just relaxed, but also curious what is going on with TGS. I have only an investment of a couple hundred dollars and would like to invest much more as I liked the project, but cannot see the next steps.

The price fell another 25% the last day, so it came down to 750sats from 2500-3000sats in under a week. Even I lose everything, it would not harm me. On the other side, TGS seems to be a much better initiative than many other crypto coins and in my opinion does not deserve this much disrespect.

Any comments on this?

Began a massive sale, a little more and will drain huge amounts. I'll wait. Perhaps whales are being purchased)))

P.S. I decided to trust oldloco, very much like dump. so I'm waiting to take off this week.
Activity: 7

Any comments on this?

You only provoke more webspam. If it grows with time soon 'Cryptogoogle' and 'CryptoFacebook from future will ban you and your users for this.

But today's Google and Facebook is actually doing the same Smiley Just on a much bigger scale  Wink
Activity: 4
anyone that knows when the big news will be announced?
Activity: 11
You only provoke more webspam. If it grows with time soon 'Cryptogoogle' and 'CryptoFacebook from future will ban you and your users for this.
Dev is active and keeps us updated. GJ so far. And TGS is on nice recovery road after a bumpy start. But we need social channels and finish the beta version of Topgamesters.com
I look it is best but need more exchange i think it is go to top
Dev is active and keeps us updated. GJ so far. And TGS is on nice recovery road after a bumpy start. But we need social channels and finish the beta version of Topgamesters.com
tgsdev good luck may be soon another exchange TGS Coin high prize
Activity: 9
expect the project to succeed

Dev please add SSL certificate to all your websites ASAP or it will be not displayed in Google search engine. Also, your Email confirmation went to the Spam folder in Gmail inbox ...
Activity: 25
Activity: 6
Nice TGSDEV

thanks for new improvemnt
Activity: 34
Activity: 106
This Is A Good Idea!

Thanks My Dear Dev!  Wink
Good job

Dev was posting about new exchange a few days ago. I think it will be announced soon.

Very very Nice Job
Good job

Dev was posting about new exchange a few days ago. I think it will be announced soon.
Good job
Pages:
Jump to: