Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔱🔱🔱 [ANN]The Odin Report - Exclusive Trading Group 🔱🔱🔱 - page 8. (Read 1977 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I like this project for many reasons. I think it's good that you guys are honest about what the product is. I think, with a big enough group, you could truly make an impact on the market and I believe it could be profitable for members of all tiers.

Have you had a lot of success in getting people to sign up for the airdrops so far?

I'm still curious about this. Smiley
Activity: 512
Merit: 101
Is this token considered a utility or a security? I'm thinking utility because of the nature of it, but I want to be sure.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
With a username as "Scam Confirmed", you can't be surprised if it is a scam. No team members with other names to post the thread?  Grin

Without getting (overly) petty: this account has a great reputation; all crypto-trading groups are anonymous (for good reason). Also, the first post mentions our willingness to show detailed records of profitable trades. No shot we do that if this isn't anonymous.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
With a username as "Scam Confirmed", you can't be surprised if it is a scam. No team members with other names to post the thread?  Grin
You have to be a junior member? How long should it take?

I believe there is a thread (if you search for it) that details the different bitcointalk ranking tiers.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
You have to be a junior member? How long should it take?
we are happy to provide a few links to some of our unadulterated trading records from Bittrex ($350k+ profit per trading session, sometimes in as little as 16 hours).
Use your own trading analysis and make a lot of money, why do you need a trading group? Charity? Grin

P.S. Nice nickname BTW.

You can absolutely make a lot of money on your own if you actually do the work (many people don't, but that's not important here). I think you are missing a big point. If a large sum of people decided to buy a token...wouldn't that increase the value? Then what if they all dumped it? It would once again change the value of the coin. If you are in this big group then I think you would have a huge advantage.

We stagger the release of the reports; not everyone receives the report concurrently. The highest membership tier receives the report first, etc, etc.
we are happy to provide a few links to some of our unadulterated trading records from Bittrex ($350k+ profit per trading session, sometimes in as little as 16 hours).
Use your own trading analysis and make a lot of money, why do you need a trading group? Charity? Grin

P.S. Nice nickname BTW.

This is a unique opportunity to be the first to build a democratic, unbiased "club". Usually, if something is exclusive, it's also subjective, and usually biased. Amazingly, this model is about as fair as can be.
I am newbie so i cant get in Angry

Maybe the bounty program?
brand new
Activity: 0
I am newbie so i cant get in Angry
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
If a large sum of people decided to buy a token...wouldn't that increase the value? Then what if they all dumped it? It would once again change the value of the coin. If you are in this big group then I think you would have a huge advantage.
You just described every single pump-and-dump group out there.
Admins buy coin beforehand and then dump on stupid pumpers Smiley
And if you think it's buy & hodl, such forced things never work.
Activity: 238
Nice. I wish you the best. Hopefully we can see ODIN sending up there with bitcoin and ethereum
Activity: 476

P.S. Nice nickname BTW.

You can absolutely make a lot of money on your own if you actually do the work (many people don't, but that's not important here). I think you are missing a big point. If a large sum of people decided to buy a token...wouldn't that increase the value? Then what if they all dumped it? It would once again change the value of the coin. If you are in this big group then I think you would have a huge advantage.
Activity: 588
I like this project for many reasons. I think it's good that you guys are honest about what the product is. I think, with a big enough group, you could truly make an impact on the market and I believe it could be profitable for members of all tiers. Have you had a lot of success in getting people to sign up for the airdrops so far?
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Facebook link is not working
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠

P.S. Nice nickname BTW.
This is a really cool idea for a project. One thing I am not quite understanding is how the reports work. How will they be created and by who?

Not to diminish them, but the reports are "no more" than newsletters. They are issued bi-weekly (every other week) on Monday, at noon EST. They are written by us, and they detail our current analysis of our top coin choice for that report. We want to make it clear that we're not giving out investment advice; rather, just our own personal beliefs. The reports will include TA and FA about each coin, with accompanying rationale.

Oh, I see. That's helpful. It could ultimately save people a lot of time in research and analysis while also keeping them up to date on coins. How much later do last reports go out after the first report? For example, how much later will the report go out for silver members?

Yes - good question. So, our initial (and present) belief is that the information that everyone receives should be identical. This inherently prevents any accusations of misdirection, withholding information, etc. Under this model, the only way to differentiate between different membership levels is by staggering the release of each report. I will reiterate the model here, but do read the "Membership" literature.

So, the Odin report is disclosed every other week, on Monday at noon, EST. Those in the Onyx tier (the highest level of membership) will receive the report exactly at 12:00pm. Those in the tier below (the Platinum tier) will receive the report at 1:00pm; Gold members receive the report at 2:00pm; Silver members receive the report at 3:00pm; finally, Bronze members receive the report at 4:00pm.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
This is a really cool idea for a project. One thing I am not quite understanding is how the reports work. How will they be created and by who?

Not to diminish them, but the reports are "no more" than newsletters. They are issued bi-weekly (every other week) on Monday, at noon EST. They are written by us, and they detail our current analysis of our top coin choice for that report. We want to make it clear that we're not giving out investment advice; rather, just our own personal beliefs. The reports will include TA and FA about each coin, with accompanying rationale.

Oh, I see. That's helpful. It could ultimately save people a lot of time in research and analysis while also keeping them up to date on coins. How much later do last reports go out after the first report? For example, how much later will the report go out for silver members?

Pages:
Jump to: