Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔱🔱🔱 [ANN]The Odin Report - Exclusive Trading Group 🔱🔱🔱 - page 9. (Read 1977 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Interesting project. Are these tokens simply given out based on buying power? There's no way to currently purchase them because they are just given in the airdrop, right?

Correct, they are given out on current wealth in either ETH or BTC. Our team is in agreement that it seems the only equitable approach.

Also, there is currently no way to purchase ODIN. We will list on IDEX following the airdrop. That will be the first opportunity non-airdrop / bounty campaign participants have to acquire ODIN.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
This is a really cool idea for a project. One thing I am not quite understanding is how the reports work. How will they be created and by who?
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
Interesting project. Are these tokens simply given out based on buying power? There's no way to currently purchase them because they are just given in the airdrop, right?
Also, a few people have asked about our roadmap. We figured it was fairly self-explanatory, but are happy to make one in the coming days.

In summation, the reports will be released at the same time, bi-weekly (every other week), beginning the nearest Monday to the airdrop completion. The reports will always be released on Monday, at 12:00 EST (for the highest tier members). The plan is to keep releasing those picks indefinitely, and to make Odin into truly the most exclusive, sought after trading group in the world.

Regarding exchanges - we plan to list on IDEX shortly after the airdrop is complete. Ideally, we want ODIN listed on Kucoin, HitBTC, Binance, and Bittrex, but the latter are likely to take more time.

Yes, you can. "Max" just refers to the wallet that has "the most" crypto in it, by balance. So if you have 84 different BTC wallet addresses, and the one with "the most" has 250 BTC in it, then that wallet is considered your "max" wallet.

... So yes, you can use your MEW wallet (or any other wallet).

Nice dev, thank you for fast response. Smiley

Here to help.
Activity: 252
Merit: 64
Never Mind

Yes, you can. "Max" just refers to the wallet that has "the most" crypto in it, by balance. So if you have 84 different BTC wallet addresses, and the one with "the most" has 250 BTC in it, then that wallet is considered your "max" wallet.

Nice dev, thank you for fast response. Smiley
This is an elaborate project by Odin Dev who are extensively working to bring the project to a commending Success. But may I ask, is it only with Max wallet address you can apply for the Airdrop? Any other Alternative. Best luck.

What do you mean by "only max wallet"? "Max" is not a type of wallet. Rather, it refers to your wallet address that has the most (aka, "max") amount of coins (either ETH or BTC). Does that make sense?

Same question. What is MAX? Can I use my MEW as MAX?

Activity: 252
Merit: 64
Never Mind
This is an elaborate project by Odin Dev who are extensively working to bring the project to a commending Success. But may I ask, is it only with Max wallet address you can apply for the Airdrop? Any other Alternative. Best luck.

What do you mean by "only max wallet"? "Max" is not a type of wallet. Rather, it refers to your wallet address that has the most (aka, "max") amount of coins (either ETH or BTC). Does that make sense?

Same question. What is MAX? Can I use my MEW as MAX?
It's [ANN], not [AAN]

That's what it says, no? (nice catch 😏)
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
It's [ANN], not [AAN]
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
Great project and I believe the community will be backing this fully Joined! Thank you!

Activity: 370
Merit: 100
Also, we've received the same email, "When will ODIN be listed on exchanges?", 11 times. To answer that, ODIN will be listed nearly (possibly up to one week, in fairness) on IDEX. And, as mentioned in the literature, we are in discussion with larger exchanges.

added a tweet if there is a desire to thank the addresses that you will always find on my page on Twitter https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/970942207720124417

Your profile looks strong. Perhaps register for the Twitter bounty campaign?

https://www.odinreport.com/bounty
Any information about your team? Whose develop this project, jah?

Ah, a fair question indeed. To be direct - most (if all) trading groups are anonymous; this includes the team members. The primary, driving rationale behind this is, if we show you our trading records with tremendous profits, we do not want to become a target of hackers, thieves, etc. Maintaining a low profile is important. The quality of our work, and trading records we are happy to post (because of our anonymity) will be self evident.
Activity: 76
Any information about your team? Whose develop this project, jah?
newbi cant join this airdrop ? no option for it in registration form

Correct, they cannot register.. Too much risk of simply generating accounts to be airdropped tokens. We don't want to give away more tokens than we have to. Like noted, they can participate in the bounty though.
There's the bounty program... We did not allow Newbs to register for the drop (not because you're unimportant or unvalued) because the risk of creating fake accounts just to register is too great... that said, if a newbie registers, and confirms a wallet address with 1,500+ BTC, we may make an exception.
Activity: 126
newbi cant join this airdrop ? no option for it in registration form
Pages:
Jump to: