Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 14. (Read 424096 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Just got a double payout from Multipool.  Got two $25K Dogecoin payouts for a total of $50K.  Wondering if this is a widespread problem or an isolated incident before I contact support.

I'd expect that one of the two payouts is still(and will always remain) unconfirmed.

Could be, some people try the malleability-exploits (from which mtgox was suffering)
now on various other sites and coins.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
Something went really wrong then Huh
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
What do you guys think about the effect on the price of DOGE of the reward halving at block 100,000?

Price goes up, down, stable?
Price stays the same and difficulty halves to compensate?
DOGE goes such bye-bye? Tongue

Yeah I realize I'm kind of highjacking the topic, sorry about this, but the DOGE thread is so spammish already. At least the advice can be used by all multipool users here, as DOGE stays one of the most mined alt these weeks.

Save Doge, sell at 280-290+ this week and next. Made some good money trading it today Cheesy
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Just got a double payout from Multipool.  Got two $25K Dogecoin payouts for a total of $50K.  Wondering if this is a widespread problem or an isolated incident before I contact support.
legendary
Is there any plan to add unobtanium or any of the other high profitability sha-256 coins anytime soon? I'd like to drop about 1.3 thash on this pool but that would be a must.

+1

I found out about these coins recently, would be interested too
Activity: 104
Is there any plan to add unobtanium or any of the other high profitability sha-256 coins anytime soon? I'd like to drop about 1.3 thash on this pool but that would be a must.
Activity: 53
If you are still experiencing delays in deposits to cryptsy, create a new deposit address there for DOGE.  They have stated that they have created a new wallet, and that deposits to the old wallet will be delayed.

Thanks
Activity: 29
Thanks very much. ^
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
If you are still experiencing delays in deposits to cryptsy, create a new deposit address there for DOGE.  They have stated that they have created a new wallet, and that deposits to the old wallet will be delayed.
legendary
What do you guys think about the effect on the price of DOGE of the reward halving at block 100,000?

Price goes up, down, stable?
Price stays the same and difficulty halves to compensate?
DOGE goes such bye-bye? Tongue

Yeah I realize I'm kind of highjacking the topic, sorry about this, but the DOGE thread is so spammish already. At least the advice can be used by all multipool users here, as DOGE stays one of the most mined alt these weeks.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Guys, quick question for you multipool pros out here...

Do any of you use multipool.us and just hold the coins?

I don't know what to do, Ive been mining for less then a week with multipool and have acquired many different coins, should I just hold them for ever or should I be selling to btc/ltc daily?

What do you guys think?

All depends if you believe in long term of that coin, keeping it can lead to huge profits Dodge is one of the most recent to really take off.  Other coins have went up and down, but I am happy I sold. 

You can always do both cash some into BTC which is more stable, normally.  And save some of what you mine.
Activity: 560
Merit: 504
I know the voices in my head aren't real.

I don't know what to do, Ive been mining for less then a week with multipool and have acquired many different coins, should I just hold them for ever or should I be selling to btc/ltc daily?

What do you guys think?
I personally only sell 2-3 times a week. this week I think ill hold everything I mine.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

What do you guys think?
legendary
I love this pool, but the news kinda disappointed me.  "Feb 09 6:43 PM Our share offering is on hold pending attorney review.  If it turns out that the offering will be canceled, all shares will be repurchased at the IPO price.  We will be placing buy orders at the IPO price in case anyone would like to sell their shares back immediately."  

If you got BTC from these shares (and I dont know if you did) its kinda sad if you make server upgrades and such then pay back IPO with no additional fee added for time BTC was held and possibly used.

I haven't made any server upgrades or done anything with the funds.  How could I have done that in 2 days?  If the offering is canceled, the funds will be bought back at the same price they were sold.  As soon as I announced the news I put in a buy order at the IPO price for anyone who wants to return their shares now.

I said I didn't know if you did.  It could be done if you had cloud hosting, does not have to be a new hardware purchased but could have been a temporary upgrade in servers etc.  But you say you didn't do that so that is better, but still kinda disappointing you had attorney review after IPO not before.

Also are Dodge requests to withdrawal stuck or running behind as person before posted?  Edit just paid out appears was just slow.
Activity: 29
Its taking an incredibly long time for Doge coins to come through to my wallet.

It was sent at 6am and it still hasn't arrived. Any idea on why its taking so long to process?

Thanks.
Activity: 938
www.multipool.us
I love this pool, but the news kinda disappointed me.  "Feb 09 6:43 PM Our share offering is on hold pending attorney review.  If it turns out that the offering will be canceled, all shares will be repurchased at the IPO price.  We will be placing buy orders at the IPO price in case anyone would like to sell their shares back immediately." 

If you got BTC from these shares (and I dont know if you did) its kinda sad if you make server upgrades and such then pay back IPO with no additional fee added for time BTC was held and possibly used.

I haven't made any server upgrades or done anything with the funds.  How could I have done that in 2 days?  If the offering is canceled, the funds will be bought back at the same price they were sold.  As soon as I announced the news I put in a buy order at the IPO price for anyone who wants to return their shares now.
legendary
I love this pool, but the news kinda disappointed me.  "Feb 09 6:43 PM Our share offering is on hold pending attorney review.  If it turns out that the offering will be canceled, all shares will be repurchased at the IPO price.  We will be placing buy orders at the IPO price in case anyone would like to sell their shares back immediately." 

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I think the stats are broken >.<

It's not showing my hashrate on the site.
Activity: 560
Merit: 504
I know the voices in my head aren't real.
Multipool is now on cryptostocks - https://cryptostocks.com/securities/86

Multipool will offer 20,000 non-dilutable fee shares.  Each share represents a 0.0005% share of collected Multipool.us mining pool fees beginning on March 1, 2014.  Total shares represent 10% of all mining fees collected.  The initial price per share will be set at 0.0191 BTC.
its on hold for the time being. maybe sometime this week it will be release. something about possible SEC compliance.
Activity: 77
Multipool is now on cryptostocks - https://cryptostocks.com/securities/86

Multipool will offer 20,000 non-dilutable fee shares.  Each share represents a 0.0005% share of collected Multipool.us mining pool fees beginning on March 1, 2014.  Total shares represent 10% of all mining fees collected.  The initial price per share will be set at 0.0191 BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: