Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 242. (Read 424138 times)

Activity: 312
Merit: 250
For some reason.. for trc in the workers list.. it's displaying deleted workers.. all others are fine

If your interested I made a coin monitor for your pool.. but it takes username password cause I implemented it before the api was ready

Cryptcoin Monitor
Activity: 296
I was trying to set donation to a fraction of a percent Wink but the form apparently reset it to 0. Hint Hint.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Upped my donation % from 2 to 3 in light of the work you've been doing. Thanks for running such a great pool!

Thanks man!
www.multipool.us
So, I've got the donations page ready to go.  There are 3 tiers of donators:

4%+ - Patron
3%-4% - Sponsor
2%-3% - Supporter

I also have a section called "Hero Users" which will be at the top of the donator page.  Currently accepting nominations for Hero Users!
The ones that are already there, is it by total donation or percentage? Or other means of contribution?

Also, stats page looks fine on my Nexus 4.

Edit: Stupid slight suggestion: a total personal donation ticker either on the donation or account page. Cheesy

That's in the works but requires a bit more coding.  Right now the ones that are there are by percentage only.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Upped my donation % from 2 to 3 in light of the work you've been doing. Thanks for running such a great pool!
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
So, I've got the donations page ready to go.  There are 3 tiers of donators:

4%+ - Patron
3%-4% - Sponsor
2%-3% - Supporter

I also have a section called "Hero Users" which will be at the top of the donator page.  Currently accepting nominations for Hero Users!
The ones that are already there, is it by total donation or percentage? Or other means of contribution?

Also, stats page looks fine on my Nexus 4.

Edit: Stupid slight suggestion: a total personal donation ticker either on the donation or account page. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358
I have no problem on my HTC One.
www.multipool.us
Any HTML wizards have a clue why the right side of the stats page gets cut off on mobile browsers?
www.multipool.us
Hi flound..I noticed some extra workers in the list in the Json object I think the list retains deleted workers.. plus could you add in the current pool the scrypt is currently mining? Also I wondered if it was better to order the List having the worker names as keys then have the coins as values to workers? e.g
{"workers":{"name:"{"coin":{"key":"value"},"coin":{"key":"value"}}}}

I think the worker list is cached, so you might just have to wait for them to disappear.  Or, it might be something I need to fix in the DB.

Both of the people writing apps around the API preferred the current format, I am open to changes but I don't want to break anything.
What is that relative to, if you were to direct 1000x hashrate to bitcoin instead?

Yes all of the profitability numbers are relative to mining Bitcoin.

Thanks for both of your answers. Very precise. I'm clear now.
Activity: 312
Hi flound..I noticed some extra workers in the list in the Json object I think the list retains deleted workers.. plus could you add in the current pool the scrypt is currently mining? Also I wondered if it was better to order the List having the worker names as keys then have the coins as values to workers? e.g
{"workers":{"name:"{"coin":{"key":"value"},"coin":{"key":"value"}}}}
www.multipool.us
What is that relative to, if you were to direct 1000x hashrate to bitcoin instead?

Yes all of the profitability numbers are relative to mining Bitcoin.
Activity: 401
www.multipool.us
Hello flound1129,

Been mining with ya for a while. Recently, LTC has been up for a bit. So I come to the question, what does it mean that "Effective Profitability (24hr) 1.27 " ? This is on page https://www.multipool.in/multiport_stats.php Haven't seen that in FAQ or by searching on this forum.

Thanx,

Armchair Miner

Each time the multiport switching script runs, it records in the DB the instantaneous profitability of all coins.  The Effective Profitability is the average profitability for the past 24 hours of the multiport.  I keep meaning to change that to "Calculated Profitability", which is more precise.
Hello flound1129,

Been mining with ya for a while. Recently, LTC has been up for a bit. So I come to the question, what does it mean that "Effective Profitability (24hr) 1.27 " ? This is on page https://www.multipool.in/multiport_stats.php Haven't seen that in FAQ or by searching on this forum.

Thanx,

Armchair Miner
www.multipool.us
So, I've got the donations page ready to go.  There are 3 tiers of donators:

4%+ - Patron
3%-4% - Sponsor
2%-3% - Supporter

I also have a section called "Hero Users" which will be at the top of the donator page.  Currently accepting nominations for Hero Users!
www.multipool.us
ranlo and gnomicide, what are your usernames on the site?
www.multipool.us
I'm also considering adding an EU multiport within the next few weeks.  Need to see how many miners/coin daemons I can cram onto a micro instance first Smiley
www.multipool.us
Is TRC pool ok? We seems to have unusual long block, over 6hrs and still mining.

Everything looks OK, shares are being inserted in the db and no errors in the logs.. Just bad luck.

Looks like a block just came in.
www.multipool.us
Logo / favicon looks good Smiley

Thanks, I am not sure I'm happy with the logo placement on the site atm..  Might do some rework after I'm done with the donators page.
Jump to: