Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]The Wala Financial Platform announces the Dala token registration Now Open - page 2. (Read 5000 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 12
Dala and Wala Spearhead Blockchain Innovation Through Strategic Partnership to Lend $10M in Crypto-Tokens to Sub-Saharan Farmers.
you can read more details HERE

I think if you wanna get more info about DALA Team movements, then you should joined their telegram https://t.me/getwala
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
Hello everybody. So how is the alpha testing going?  Anyone here tried it out?
Activity: 233
Merit: 101
Cryptofan!
Appeared on the new exchange. The truth is a very small exchange. I hope for something more. So this week begins alpha testing!

https://app.radarrelay.com/DALA/WETH
Activity: 233
Merit: 101
Cryptofan!
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
devs is not interesting the project, they do not publish any news and the price of the token is rolling down .. we will never succeed !!!
Activity: 435
Merit: 100
How is the project going? What news recently? I really want DALA to appear on new exchanges.
it's strange,  such an excellent project but the price of a token has fallen so much. I would like to know. what will happen to the  unsold tokens?

Telegram chat: "All unsold tokens are locked up for now."
This is bad, think that they have to burn all unsold tokens for effectiveness. I await the release of token exchange, is there any news?
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
Hello. Please add good roadmap to the website. It really matters. I just found few mentions in your whitepaper about it. That's not good.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I do not understand why nobody answers here. Is this an old topic and somewhere there is a new one? What is the reason for silence?
The main discussions are in the bounty thread. But there are a lot of reports in the mix with constructive posts about the project, so it's hard to find any necessary information
And as i find out that there is an active discussion in their telegram chat.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
it's strange,  such an excellent project but the price of a token has fallen so much. I would like to know. what will happen to the  unsold tokens?

Telegram chat: "All unsold tokens are locked up for now."
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
I do not understand why nobody answers here. Is this an old topic and somewhere there is a new one? What is the reason for silence?
The main discussions are in the bounty thread. But there are a lot of reports in the mix with constructive posts about the project, so it's hard to find any necessary information
The sale of the tokens ended a few hours ago. But I do not see the results of fees.
Where can I see how many fees collected?
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
Was interested to invest into this great project but was quickly turned off by the registration process. Beside installing a 3. party app from the google store, you still have to provide birthdate, pic of your passport + passport number AND selfie with passport....like really?

If i would entrust you that much, you could abuse those files for identity theft or you might store the files bad aka it get stolen and abused...

Too bad:/
not gonna invest into ico like that
Activity: 294
Merit: 104
Trying to get the Civic app to work and am geting this error:

Uh oh! We have an error - it seems we are experiencing some difficulty here. Please try again later or notify [email protected] and we'll get right on it. Status code didn't fall within the given range.

Anyone else get this error? not sure what I'm doing wrong. I'm using gmail btw.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
Good to hear that they have translated the lite whitepaper for all the Japanese & Russian supporters! More people to know about it, more success on the road.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Tell me what you plan to do with unsold tokens. Is there any soft cap?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
This is a massive project with ambitious, but achievable goals.

Extremely underrated and underexposed in the media at the moment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 259

Thank you for your support of our project and your strong participation!

Our Telegram community just passed 1,550 members.

Telegram: https://t.me/getwala

Just 1 day until the Dala public token sale! Get involved, register & get your address whitelisted today!

https://tokensale.getwala.com/
Pages:
Jump to: