Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]The Wala Financial Platform announces the Dala token registration Now Open - page 3. (Read 5000 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I am interested about your company's mission and vision, your company will grow quickly.
Activity: 140
Hi,

we are the biggest ICO list- Foundico.com

We help you with your funding - just publish your project. At soon it will be for money, but now it's absolutely free! Press "Publish your ICO" and after registration press orange button for adding.

Statistics of people whom visit our website:

The most common interests: Finance/Investing/Currencies & Foreign Exchange/Digital Currencies;
Geography: Europe: 35%, USA + Canada: 17%, Russia: 15%, Asian countries: 16%, Other countries: 17%.

You will have personal account with attendance statistics. Also, you can buy available advertising options and grow up investments on your ICO.

Good luck with funding!
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
I have also joined your telegram group https://t.me/getwala, hope this ICO will reward my trust in your project. Looking great 'till now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 259
Do you have telegram channel?

You can join our telegram channel via the link: https://t.me/getwala
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Do you have telegram channel?
Activity: 41
The potential of this project is very good, coupled with a team that has great ability (judging by how the team answers all the questions in this forum)
Activity: 58
Nice, sincere team IMO.  I did a live stream with them not too long ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6dnTT1feGA
Activity: 27
wow 1billion token and only 30% sold for 30million?!

that is a hard deal. so 1 token 1 dollar?

it seems you did not quite understand correctly. Maxcap doesn't mean that 1billion tokens == $30million
Activity: 208
Merit: 11
wow 1billion token and only 30% sold for 30million?!

that is a hard deal. so 1 token 1 dollar?
Activity: 198
Activity: 175
Some big names already invested into this project this is sounds great but on official website no link to see who are on the board even nothing mentioned about team members. Where I can find details about team, advisors and early investors?

Hi, there is more information here. https://tokensale.getwala.com/

Tricia Martinez
FOUNDER & CEO

Tricia is a serial entrepreneur and behavioral economist who has devoted her life to solving problems for underserved consumers around the world. Her experience ranges from cash transfer solutions in Africa to the development of an investment fund for underserved markets. Before Wala, Tricia worked with subsistence farmers in Sub-Saharan Africa, which exposed her to the deeply rooted complexities, and barriers in the financial systems. With a background in behavioral economics, Tricia began testing incentives models as a means to influence financial behavior. From here, Wala was born.

Samer Saab
FOUNDER & CPO

Samer is an engineer, serial entrepreneur, and former consultant with expertise in product development, analytics, and process excellence. Prior to founding Wala, Samer led the creation of a product that democratized design through a community-oriented system targeting low-tech consumers. His prior experience included consulting to large corporations across a flurry of functions including strategy, product development, process improvement, and incentive compensation. Samer founded Wala because of the belief that a simple, great product could solve one of the world’s biggest problems.

Ross McEwan
CTO

Ross has 17 years of experience building software solutions across a range of industries and technologies. He cut his teeth in retail, which included the digitization of payments and services. From there, Ross began engaging with clients in the FinTech space ranging from the design and development of security infrastructure to the development and deployment of a digital general ledger application framework. At Wala, Ross has created a product that seamlessly integrates third-party services and providers, and combines best-of-breed technology to deliver an engaging, scalable, flexible, and fault-tolerant solution.

Advisors

Jason Henrichs
MANAGING DIRECTOR, FINTECH FORGE

Justin Spratt
HEAD OF BUSINESS FOR SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA, UBER

Johan Bosini
VENTURE PARTNER, QUONA CAPITAL

INVESTORS

Techstars

Techstars is a worldwide network that helps entrepreneurs succeed. Techstars Startup Programs inspire, educate, and connect entrepreneurs.

Newtown Partners

Newtown Partners is a venture capital firm that invests in early stage technology startups. Newtown Partners is uniquely positioned, experienced and resourced to facilitate token sales for appropriate technology startups that they're also invested in.

Llew Claasen
MANAGING PARTNER

Llew is a go-to-market strategist with over twelve years of senior management experience in digital marketing and product management. Llew is also the Executive Director of the Bitcoin Foundation.

Vinny Lingham
GENERAL PARTNER

Vinny Lingham is a serial entrepreneur who is currently also the co-founder and CEO of Civic Technologies (personal identity protection).
How is my account is protected? Which security systems do you use? How can I be sure my tokens are safe?
1,000,000,000 Dala (DALA) ERC-20 tokens will be created programmatically using a smart contract that will be audited before the token sale occurs.
The smart contract makes use of the OpenZeppelin and TokenMarket frameworks and the audited smart contract can be viewed on Github.
Dala is a token of fixed supply. It is fractionally divisible and long-term deflationary. As described below, only a portion of the Dala token supply will
be immediately available, with a large portion of the Dala supply reserved for the Dala Corporation to incentivise the ecosystem in the future.

Wala will initially use a centralized Know Your Customer (KYC) model with captured documentation that is stored within the Wala data centers in the cloud. KYC attestations made against claims and documents will be fulfilled by Wala partners. In our first steps towards identity decentralization, Wala will integrate with Civic in the near-term, enabling users to take ownership of their own identity. Existing documentation, claims, and attestations will be made against the Civic identity, moving the control of their identity back to the users.
Activity: 280
Financial platform....hmmm... an interesting idea
so, I will keep an eye on this project
Activity: 56
How is my account is protected? Which security systems do you use? How can I be sure my tokens are safe?
Activity: 1
    |\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - WAX project was listed on FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/walafinancialplatform
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Some big names already invested into this project this is sounds great but on official website no link to see who are on the board even nothing mentioned about team members. Where I can find details about team, advisors and early investors?
Activity: 476
Merit: 111
Pages:
Jump to: