Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]TimeBox - FIRST Decentralized custody service of digital assets - page 2. (Read 4491 times)

copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Amazing team! One of my top picks so far this year. It's an exciting concept, which is putting blockchain technology to excellent use.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
I'm selling 1200 TB for 0.7 ETH as I have an emergency Sad, I'm a buyer from the 1st round of ICO. I'm doing this only with a trusted escrow from bitcointalk. Thanks.
Activity: 224
Merit: 36
Very interesting project, please tell me, when token distribution will take place? Thank you!
Activity: 365
Merit: 11
TimeBox: Secure your digital assets https://medium.com/@timebox.network/timebox-secure-your-digital-assets-1cb52628db0c

Blockchain is taking the world by surprise, and believe you me, the technology is real and here to stay!

Many are wondering how to best make use of such tech. No one can guarantee that any of the rising start-up projects have a long-term future. Here, we are making no exceptions, whether it be using that technology to create currencies, VPNs, decentralized exchanges or even dating apps. None of these projects are guaranteed long-term sustainability.

However, using market analysis tools and by putting many smart brains together, we have a pretty good idea of what is sustainable in the long-run.
copper member
Activity: 71
Amazing team. Best of luck guys want to see this project a successful one
copper member
Activity: 196
This ICO starts to delve into the advanced and futuristic capabilities of the blockchain.
copper member
Great team. Fantastic product, unlike any of those that plan to be launched in the near future.
copper member
Activity: 294
Amazing and strong team. Best of luck guys want to see this project a successful one.
copper member
Great looking project. Strong team! I'm excited to watch this one grow. Good luck.
copper member
Activity: 98
Strong team and advisors. Interesting idea. Very promising project
copper member
There is a really great team leading this project. It's an exciting concept, which is putting blockchain technology to excellent use.
Activity: 445
Merit: 39
The 10 Most Interesting Cases Of Lost Or Forgotten Time Capsules.
https://medium.com/@timebox.network/the-time-capsule-may-be-lost-or-forgotten-but-the-time-box-will-not-4282039ad187

Time capsules are a lot like a $20 bill you throw in your back pocket: if you forget about it until you do a load of laundry, you are in for a pleasant surprise. However, if you merely think you put it in your pocket, the disappointment you feel when it isn’t there can’t be measured. Such is the case with the following list of lost or forgotten time capsules, as they were either buried and never found, or discovered without the recollection of being buried in the first place.
Activity: 542
Merit: 102
With TimeBox service, you don’t have to worry about cryptocurrency inheritance!

What Happens to Cryptocurrency When You Die?
A young man died suddenly in Colorado this year, leaving his family the burden of sorting out his estate. Little did they know their loved one had been investing in Bitcoin, the digital currency that cost as little as $13 in 2013 and recently climbed as high as $5,000.

The grieving family stood to inherit a small fortune — that is, if they could only find and access the cryptocurrency.

Bitcoins are a virtual form of money protected by unbreakable cryptography. This attribute makes it a secure way to store wealth but also creates the risk that when Bitcoin owners die, their digital fortune will be out of reach forever. That’s a major problem for the relatives of tech-savvy individuals who have invested in a market currently worth about $70 billion.

Bitcoins are stored in a virtual wallet. Each wallet uses a string of random characters called a “public key,” visible to anyone, as an address for sending and receiving the cryptocurrency. A separate “private key” allows the owner access to the wallet’s contents.

If a Bitcoin owner dies without passing on the private key, his heirs may discover his wallet only to realize that they will never gain access to the wealth inside. To prevent this, the owner simply has to ensure that someone gets a copy of the private key by writing it down, storing it on a flash memory drive, or entrusting it with a commercial service that manages them.

But some of these methods come with their own perils. Suzanne Walsh, a wills and estate attorney with Murtha Cullina, says executors and heirs may fail to recognize a private Bitcoin key for what it is and end up discarding it — hence the attraction of a commercial service.

Indeed, that’s the reason why the family of the Colorado man will likely be able to recover his Bitcoins, Walsh says. The family discovered the man invested in Bitcoin upon reviewing his bank account, which revealed debits to Coinbase, a popular wallet and exchange service. With documents in hand, the family approached the San Francisco company, which confirmed the existence of a wallet and is in the process of transferring its contents. (Other exchanges also have policies to transfer virtual currency to next of kin but are reluctant to discuss the issue for fear that fraudsters will use fake death claims to steal customers’ Bitcoins.)

But what if you don’t know about the existence of a deceased person’s Bitcoins?

Get Data Sheet, Fortune’s technology newsletter.

Henry Leibowitz, an attorney at Proskauer, says executors typically use tax filings as a way to locate assets. He likens the Bitcoin situation to a time when people died with stock certificates in shoe boxes — sometimes they would go unnoticed for decades until the corporation that issued them concluded that nobody would redeem them and turned them over to a state government’s unclaimed property division.

Finally, if the Bitcoins are not listed in a will, they are susceptible to what estate lawyers call “probate by truck” — where heirs walk off with property by claiming that “he would have wanted me to have it.” The difference is, instead of a favorite lamp or piece of jewelry, a relative might walk off with the private key to a Bitcoin wallet worth thousands or millions of dollars.
https://medium.com/@timebox.network/with-timebox-service-you-dont-have-to-worry-about-cryptocurrency-inheritance-14d40d323518
Activity: 34
Activity: 422
Merit: 11
TimeBox will guardian your precious letter

A soldier’s last letter of love
TO THE loved ones of a serving soldier, all correspondence is cherished.
But there is one letter they pray they will never read — the one that says
goodbye.

Before they leave to fight overseas, many soldiers will compose a note
their family will receive if they are killed.

These final words can mean the world. Here, NIKKI WATKINS speaks to two
mothers who opened such letters.
https://medium.com/@timebox.network/timebox-will-guardian-your-precious-letter-78847d230d75
Activity: 14
interesting project. I think this project will be successful
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
Is this project for real? It says that it can store anything stored in human memory.
Does that really possible, I think it will need soo many storage needed even to store a single human memory.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
The background story of TimeBox

Jack’s mother was diagnosed with cancer through an examination one day 15 years ago. Jack and his family arranged hospital admission for their mother to receive treatment immediately in accordance with medical advice. The treatment process in hospital went smoothly, Jack’s mother recovered gradually, which made the intense moods of the whole family slightly relaxed. That very night when the doctor announced that Jack’s mother could return home from hospital for recovery, she passed away suddenly in her sleep without a single word…
https://medium.com/@timebox.network/the-background-story-of-timebox-c46380cdf7a4
Such cases are often .. Perhaps there was some kind of complication caused by treatment, cancer is the most deadly disease and as long as there is no 100% treatment, there is always a possibility of a lethal outcome.
Activity: 25
really a very big project with a mature cultivation I really like and I really want to participate in this project
Pages:
Jump to: