Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]TimeBox - FIRST Decentralized custody service of digital assets - page 3. (Read 4491 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
such a great project for Blockchain technology with smart contract, the concept will be amazing for the new technology of storage
Activity: 76
I believe that TimeBox can reach the Soft hat in a very short time. Cloud storage is now almost everyone needs to use, the market potential is very broad.
Activity: 422
Merit: 11
The background story of TimeBox

Jack’s mother was diagnosed with cancer through an examination one day 15 years ago. Jack and his family arranged hospital admission for their mother to receive treatment immediately in accordance with medical advice. The treatment process in hospital went smoothly, Jack’s mother recovered gradually, which made the intense moods of the whole family slightly relaxed. That very night when the doctor announced that Jack’s mother could return home from hospital for recovery, she passed away suddenly in her sleep without a single word…
https://medium.com/@timebox.network/the-background-story-of-timebox-c46380cdf7a4
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
There is no doubt in the efficiency and use case of concept of the future product which has been drawn as idea. I wonder what is the missing in marketing or where which is causing of this slow fundraising so far. Usually Chinese projects are getting required targets of money very quickly. I found out about this now will dig in little more to understand more.

It did not manage to gain the attention of the chinese market. And it was fund rising during the bear period. So many ico were deeply affected and Timebox was one of them. They also made a lot of progress during the ico period but it just did not get the attention that was needed.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
There is no doubt in the efficiency and use case of concept of the future product which has been drawn as idea. I wonder what is the missing in marketing or where which is causing of this slow fundraising so far. Usually Chinese projects are getting required targets of money very quickly. I found out about this now will dig in little more to understand more.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Independent rating platform Icobench was rated this project at 4.8 / 5.0 
https://icobench.com/ico/timebox
Timebox can offer really useful product!
Activity: 187
Great Project, great potential. Good luck to everyone who supports!
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Continuation of Your Love with TimeBox!

Birthday card from deceased father

Bailey Sellers, a young girl from the United States, has received flowers and greeting cards from her father on time every year since the age of 16, and until 21, she put her father’s greeting card online.

When Belly was 16 years old, his father passed away because of pancreatic cancer. When Dad knew he had passed away, he invited a flower shop for her daughter’s birthday for the next five years and prepared a bunch of flowers for her. This year is the 21st birthday of Belly, and the last year she received flowers from her father. In addition to the bunch of flowers, Belly also received a “final letter” from her father:

“Belly, this is my last letter I wrote to you, and I hope my baby daughter will not leave any tears for me because I am in a better place now, and today is your 21th birthday , You are the most precious gift of my life, I hope you can always be beside mum, sincerely do myself, live happily. When you miss me, take a look around, I have always been, to accompany You walked through each stage. https://medium.com/@timebox.network/continuation-of-your-love-with-timebox-76765970be0d
Activity: 422
TimeBox can do an everlasting job for your precious!

She stabbed “my grandma’s voice” on left chest

Sakyrah Morris, a woman from Chicago, USA, a month before her beloved Grandma’s death, specially left a voice message for her birthday celebration. She kept this message. In memory of her grandmother’s third anniversary, She decided to make this voice message “Sonic tattoo” to stay on.

Thanks to science and technology, Shakela miss the grandmother, you can use the mobile phone app to scan the sound waves and grandma’s birthday wishes to listen to. She found a special tattoo studio called “Skin Motion,” which sounded the sound image above the left chest. “I have retained this voice for a long time without knowing how to deal with it.” “I want to put her voice Always be on my heart.”

https://medium.com/@timebox.network/timebox-can-do-a-everlasting-job-for-your-precious-9b0b5d1b1781
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
Softcap in presale has not been achieved, but ICO ends August 15, so there is still a lot of time to collect it.

Is it possible to trade TB token on EtherDelta, for example with bounty hunters, while the ICO is still running?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I think thy must have reached their soft cap by now but there are not any team members coming here to give announcements at all. I think the ICO will conclude in August some time. When I have some time I will try to go to the telegram again. I did see over 25k members in their telegram group but am wondering why none of them are active on btctalk. I guess many Chinese ICOS do not care much for Bitcointalk but let us see where they are at and I will try to give out some information when I get more time on my plate as I hold some TIMEBOX tokens myself.
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
This is a backup solution for our valuable data. This way we don't need to be worried to loose our precious data if our storage happened to be broken.
We still have a backup here, safe and sound.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1207
Hi Moderator.

Since the project didnt reach the softcap, I wonder what next the team is going to do and how they are planning to do it with less funds? Or will they manage to finish the project with the amount of funds collected?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The project is very high-quality thanks to the development team for the fact that the project has been successful. Good luck to you.
Activity: 308
Merit: 109
I saw a lot of Chinese people in the column of team members! I am very glad to see that this project can grow! Can the project be mined? Like storj?
Activity: 32
You have a wonderful project with good implementation. Have you heard of the platform that has its own trading terminal, the possibility of trust management and a well-known contest of traders with real money? It's all about them https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annglobal-traders-competitionmembrana-trust-management-of-digital-assets-3119562
Activity: 182
I hope that Timebox will be successful project. Waiting for August and new update. I have already some coins of this project. I believe in growth.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I have received a TB token
Just get a little bit if it's the result of airdrop rewards.
Soapun I also follow bounty campaign
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
Hi. Airdrop has been distributed?
Activity: 490
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
its ico is still long, for investment opportunities smart investors are still waiting
hopefully this year's project gets a success.
Pages:
Jump to: