Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ann]TINYTOKENS-the next evolution of a yield-generating contract on the Binance - page 2. (Read 576 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

What do you plan to make with advisors? Will you connect more? Or do you already have enough of them and you no longer need it?

Since there are no plans to add them, it seems that there are enough of them, and there is no point in adding now, I think
Activity: 1

Hi there can I ask any plans for cmc or coingecko? Or a visual price on Trust wallet? I think it would be useful for you.

On the account of Cmc and Coingecko I agree, but for the wallet, I would recommend TrustWallet, the more popular
Activity: 2

There are so many potential people to know about this project! You need to try harder and focus on the launch.

As far as I understand, they are already working on this, their team knows their business and they have time for everything now, you just need to give time
Activity: 9
I think now is the time to set up an event, can I find out what stage of the roadmap you are at?
Activity: 12
What do you plan to make with advisors? Will you connect more? Or do you already have enough of them and you no longer need it?
Activity: 9
Hi there can I ask any plans for cmc or coingecko? Or a visual price on Trust wallet? I think it would be useful for you.
Activity: 4

Hey guys, what do you think about YouTube development? In any case, I wish you to continue your development in such a market.

I'm sure that due to a strong fall in the market, the project will not suffer, if it is strong, it will develop further
What stage of the roadmap are you at, what exactly are you currently working on according to the roadmap plan?
They are now at a very early stage because this project is new, I think that they will announce their actions on social networks, the best option would be Twitter
There are so many potential people to know about this project! You need to try harder and focus on the launch.
Activity: 18
Hey guys, what do you think about YouTube development? In any case, I wish you to continue your development in such a market.
Guys I'm interested to know, what are the most important things you guys want to accomplish until the end of the year?
Activity: 5
When do you know the project is off-track? Every project hits a snag along the way, but not every project manager is aware of that delay until it’s more pronounced or even beyond repair.

Who is on the team, what are their backgrounds & credentials, and do they have any public track records?

Check their website for information on this.

Hello everyone, I'm interested in one question, are there providers who are already interested on this platform?

Probably there is, because the project is already known to many people
Activity: 3

I think it would be nice to arrange Ama, it is always necessary to look at the affairs of the team and the development of the project

In any case, if the team has such plans, they will announce it on their social networks.
Hello everyone, I'm interested in one question, are there providers who are already interested on this platform?
We know, some of project only tells about their strengths, can you tell us honestly about the weaknesses of this project now?

How can you explain the project in the most simplest terms and words that a newbie can understand?

$TINY is the first MULTI-reflection token including DYNAMIC FEES! HOLD $TINY AND EARN PASSIVE INCOME paid in ETH, ADA and BUSD automatically to your wallet!

Yes, this is already written in their description and on a website like
I think it would be nice to arrange Ama, it is always necessary to look at the affairs of the team and the development of the project
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
You're launching your "fair launch" tomorrow, but you doesn't seems to bother clearing things up here, abandoning this official ann thread, and just hired the obvious bumping service, a red flag seemed to popped into the radar
Pages:
Jump to: