Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ann]TINYTOKENS-the next evolution of a yield-generating contract on the Binance - page 3. (Read 580 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

How can you explain the project in the most simplest terms and words that a newbie can understand?

$TINY is the first MULTI-reflection token including DYNAMIC FEES! HOLD $TINY AND EARN PASSIVE INCOME paid in ETH, ADA and BUSD automatically to your wallet!
Activity: 6
How can you explain the project in the most simplest terms and words that a newbie can understand?
Activity: 18
It seems that here I can really make a profit, what steps are you taking to get around your competitors?
Activity: 6
So team may I ask you, do you plan to take part in blockchain events? I think it would be a good idea to promote the project and increase the popularity of your token.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
What's the token address?

What's the address of the token?

This is what I can gather from their telegram discussion, although I don't really understand why they need to keep the contract address from being public. If they're concerned that people will try to get the token via PCS before their official launch, wouldn't all they need to do is holding their PCS liquidity until the launch date?

We didn't publish our contract address yet kindly don't trust on contract which isn't published by us.
Hello Smiley
Launch is at 09/1 (6 PM UTC) and Contract will be shared on GitHub before launch.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
I have to agree that I don't quite understand, I hold 200 TINY, in my private wallet, and I'll get ADA, BUSD, and ETH without having to do anything because of the auto-claim feature, where do these rewards generated from?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 14
What's the token address?
Activity: 5
So when will we be able to receive passive income by holding Tiny? And how much will you need to do this? As far as I understand, we at least need to wait for the launch of Tiny Dapp
Activity: 4
What about marketing? The activity from the community has not yet started in your social networks
Activity: 3
I didn't understand what exactly we will get a reward from here? Holding Tiny tokens or something else?
Activity: 1
You get rewarded with multiple
tokens (Ethereum ETH, Cardano ADA and the
Stablecoin BUSD).

The token contract employs a unique dynamic
rewards system where whales pay much higher
fees than normal transaction which range
between 12 to 15% (explained in detail further
below)
15%-49% of every transaction are split
in nine parts:
5/9- ETH, ADA, BUSD is redistributed to the
holders automatically.
3/9 is is allocated to the Buy back / Marketing
wallet.
1/9 goes back to the liquidity
Contract main functions:
-The contract keeps track in an array of all
token holders
-The contract keeps an index into the array for
processing
-Every transaction processes a exact number of users, depending on the transaction size
-The token is based on a Dividend-Paying Token Standard, which means all ETH, ADA and BUSD which the contract gains will be split equally proportionally to the token holders.
This system is fully automated within the deployed contract. Holders will receive dividends from the queue based on their position in the array. It’s a fair system and fully automated. Minimum token balance is 200$TINY tokens to receive ETH, ADA and BUSD distributions.

First real anti whale mechanism with dynamic fees and max transfer amount! Small transactions only pay 12-15% fees.

Whale transactions are paying exponentially increased fees! (15-49%)

MULTI-REWARD BSC Token w/ DYNAMIC FEES!
With $TINY you invest in one of the next platforms for decentralized applications and in the first token with DYNAMIC FEES and MULTI-REWARDS to profit from the big players in the cryptoverse!

BUSD is a 1:1 USD-backed stablecoin approved by the New York State Department of Financial Services (NYDFS), issued in partnership with Paxos.“ – We think it makes sense to pay out a part of the rewards in BUSD to protect a portion of the portfolio from the price fluctuations.

Main links:
http://tinytokens.io/
https://medium.com/@TinyTokens
https://www.reddit.com/r/TinyTokens/
http://t.me/TinyTokens
Pages:
Jump to: