Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TIPS][0.43 REQUIRED HARDFORK UPDATE] FedoraCoin - Euphoria - Enlightenment - page 34. (Read 143066 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
anyone can help what's should i add on conf config? cus my wallet couldnt connect sync
This is said on the main page, but...

rpcuser=fedoracoinrpc
rpcpassword=x
addnode=207.12.89.21
addnode=mystphysx.no-ip.biz

And this has to be put in the C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\FedoraCoin

save it as fedoracoin.conf
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
WTB some FedoraCoin. PM me with offers
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
anyone can help what's should i add on conf config? cus my wallet couldnt connect sync
Activity: 266
Are the pools using the latest update?
Have tried a few and payouts seem to be pretty low for a coin paying out average 2.5 million per block.
Agreed, this payout does not seem to be the 5X what doge was.  I mined doge in the beginning starting at about block 800, right where we are now and was getting over 2 million a day.  Estimate right now is only 350,000.
Activity: 28
Have tried a few and payouts seem to be pretty low for a coin paying out average 2.5 million per block.

It appears not. Unfortunately I cashed out before the update was made where the coins were multiplied by 5 so I got the credit ammount the pool listed, not the x5 amounts.
Activity: 186
Merit: 101
Activity: 182
WTB 10 million Smiley come on someone must have that by now!
Activity: 597
I have updated from DOS to WIN Wallet.

Balance changed from 500k to 2.2M Huh

Dont understand why but nice  Grin
The OP explains it. Since TIPS was based on DOGE we had the same coin cap when the coin cap was supposed to be 5 times DOGE to discourage profit makers. The wallet-QT basically set everything right.

My English is not the best

Does that mean there will be 5 x more TIPS than DOGE
Yes you are correct.

logo v2, please add this instead
Sure thing.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 140
I have too much faith in my faithful old Doge, he'll never let you down.
D68CvucKTksUiGEHt6LRDazyTn84tpbvrc
Activity: 37
Activity: 756

Dont understand why but nice  Grin
The OP explains it. Since TIPS was based on DOGE we had the same coin cap when the coin cap was supposed to be 5 times DOGE to discourage profit makers. The wallet-QT basically set everything right.

My English is not the best

Does that mean there will be 5 x more TIPS than DOGE
Dev, are you promoting this coin? Would be a shame to see such potential to die before Xmas >.<
You can do so many things to get it on track, ya know? Dont expect to like it just for the looks of it  Grin
What do you suggest in terms of advertising? I'm pretty much handling this thread for the dev and people have already tried to dox me for it so I am not too sure about promotion right now.
Activity: 644
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Dev, are you promoting this coin? Would be a shame to see such potential to die before Xmas >.<
You can do so many things to get it on track, ya know? Dont expect to like it just for the looks of it  Grin
I open up the wallet QT link and it sends me directly to Mega.nz.com?
Yes, it is hosted on MEGA. You can compile it from source if you have any doubts regarding the download.
Activity: 42
I open up the wallet QT link and it sends me directly to Mega.nz.com?
i wanted to ask.. where can I buy some fedoracoin if i dont play on mining it right now? I would be interested in buying at least a million.. ideal would be 10 million, maybe more.. contact me if you are interested.
You can try on /r/FedoraCoin.

Noob question here

Im getting alot of "Stratum from pool 0 requested work restart". Does this affect hashing performance

currently mining at http://nogleg.net:1911/ does it takes long to get payout
You will have to ask the pool authors about that. Sorry I could not be of more help.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Noob question here

Im getting alot of "Stratum from pool 0 requested work restart". Does this affect hashing performance

currently mining at http://nogleg.net:1911/ does it takes long to get payout
Activity: 133
i wanted to ask.. where can I buy some fedoracoin if i dont play on mining it right now? I would be interested in buying at least a million.. ideal would be 10 million, maybe more.. contact me if you are interested.

Dont understand why but nice  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: