Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TKS]TOKES Platform | Empowering the Cannabis Industry - page 28. (Read 103676 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

We just had an extremely fruitful conversation with Bill from Bittrex while he was in Vegas yesterday. Need to work through some of the specifics of trading WAVES assets, but I'm very optimistic about a listing there. Tidex is very much on the table as well.

Whoa that's an excellent update thank you very much

it would be really awesome to trade TOKES on bittrex am WAITING
Activity: 279
Merit: 10
my tokes lost...because my seed waves wallet forgot Sad
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Sorry asking
what basic price of tokes now ?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
@TokesPlatform:
I'm participant of Tokes Signature campaign and social media (twitter and reddit), until now..i haven't received rewards.
please double-check your speadsheet.
The spreadsheet is currently asking for permission.I believe many of bounty participants are now waiting for their payment (including you).
Wait a little more and i am sure you'll receive your bounty.
Thank you
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I see on slack channel. the team has met with Bill Shihara of Bittrex.
Hope the tokes will be listed on Bittrex soon  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
I am a support exchange in bitrex. Good luck and fery heppy

nope, they already have their own which is TIDEX. the waves team prepare an exchange of their own that list all the tokens under their network. they can't fulfill the promised DEX on their own platform with the USD gateway and so they will now insist to you this TIDEX exchange. pretty logical right? WAVES = TIDES?
Activity: 416
I am a support exchange in bitrex. Good luck and fery heppy
Activity: 477
"Just a note for all of the bounty hunters - we decided to double the total reward amount to help keep the distribution amounts as reasonable compensation for your efforts. You'll note from our post on the Terms of the bounties, we were going to pay out 1% of the total fundraise in tokes to bounty members. However, given that the fundraise amount was lower than anticipated, we increased that amount."

What about bonus ?
What about exchange? Do you will use same like Incent :Cryptopia, Liqui, OpenLedger, Tidex?

As far as I know the number of TOKES you received is inclusive of all the bonus.

I think TIDEX will be the first exchange to add TOKES

Correct, all bonuses would have been paid out at the time of bounty distribution.

We just had an extremely fruitful conversation with Bill from Bittrex while he was in Vegas yesterday. Need to work through some of the specifics of trading WAVES assets, but I'm very optimistic about a listing there. Tidex is very much on the table as well.

on bittrex!? really? xD , hope to see TOKES on bittrex to go and say to INCENT devs 'what-t-f?'
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
The Tokes application not available yet? When it's will be released?
kov
Activity: 492
Merit: 500
"Just a note for all of the bounty hunters - we decided to double the total reward amount to help keep the distribution amounts as reasonable compensation for your efforts. You'll note from our post on the Terms of the bounties, we were going to pay out 1% of the total fundraise in tokes to bounty members. However, given that the fundraise amount was lower than anticipated, we increased that amount."

What about bonus ?
What about exchange? Do you will use same like Incent :Cryptopia, Liqui, OpenLedger, Tidex?

As far as I know the number of TOKES you received is inclusive of all the bonus.

Correct, all bonuses would have been paid out at the time of bounty distribution.

Activity: 729
@TokesPlatform:
I'm participant of Tokes Signature campaign and social media (twitter and reddit), until now..i haven't received rewards.
please double-check your speadsheet.
Activity: 616
Hi jon,
Please read and respond my PM
Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

What about bonus ?

Activity: 477
how much was TOKES ICO price?
found it:

What is the ICO price for 1 tokes?

Average price between all ICO participants is approximately 15000 satoshis.

i hope they do not use the same exchangers as incent, cause INCENT now is like 3 times less than it was on the ICO. =_=

by the way, is there a post to sell TOKES on the forum?, like some other coins owners have, before it goes to the market.
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

What about bonus ?
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
For all bounty related questions, please reach out to Jon via BCT (TokesPlatform) or Slack (jtran_tokes). All payouts should have gone out, so he can help clarify which rewards represent the various categories (i.e. signature, blog, social media, etc.).

Bounty distributions have now gone out. You'll want to check the 'Portfolio' tab of the Waves Lite wallet, where you'll see 'tokes' listed as an asset. Incent bonuses for ICO contributors will be coming out soon.

Ok so, bounties went out.  How about Tokes from ICO.  I still have not receive them yet.  I invested in BTC and downloaded the Waves lite wallet and logged into the ICO site 2 weeks ago and entered the Waves address from the lite wallet.  Still waiting for the Tokes from ICO.

Tokes from the ICO have mostly been distributed. Double check the 'Portfolio' tab of your waves lite wallet, as tokes will be listed as an asset there. If you don't see the payout, please send me your wallet address so I can investigate.

Hi.  I just send you a PM with the info and the btc transaction detail also.
thanks.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Where can i exchange tokes at?

Still no exchange..Need to wait again.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
Weren't they explicitly told that to everyone not to use the wallet from exchange because that will end up losing your Tokes?  I hope you get your back.
I don't know when people are going to learn, this has been echoed so many time not to use wallet address where you don't control the private keys now you want to blame the team for your own wrong doing. You have only yourself to blame here

It's not about control of your coins (private keys). No exchange has the facility to recognise Tokes token yet. Exchanges use different base addresses for tokens: For example, Maid and Bitcrystals have different BTC address for deposit or Augur and Iconomi have different ETH addresses for deposit.

Do you see any Tokes deposit address in an exchange?

creating a WAVESlite wallet on the googleapps only takes a couple of minutes, why ppl give the exchanges wallet instead?  Huh Huh

Because it's convenient and also easy to dump if you have to.

Thats right. Its about the smart contracts for its platform. TOKES is under WAVESplatform, those who joined the campaign should have learned what they are about to receive. Its like Xaurum or ICN for ETH platform. If you understood what you are promoting, you wouldn't be using the addresses issued by an exchange. That is something you need to change really. The team would be worried at some point because it seem like you are ready to dump what they are about to distribute.
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
sell your tokes to me @5k satosi each. knock me anytime if you agree with my price. Wink
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: