Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TKS]TOKES Platform | Empowering the Cannabis Industry - page 38. (Read 103676 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
When Bounty will be distribute?Next week?

After ICO distribution,likely next week.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
 When Bounty will be distribute?Next week?
kov
Activity: 492
Merit: 500
update: will be incent tokens distributed alongside with tokes?

I suspect they will be, but will need to confirm that with Peter and Rob. Since we're both operating on Waves though, it should be very simple to transact at the same time.
Activity: 784
Merit: 425
Rival projects began to emerge. When will the situation of your system be clear
Reward distributions and transactions in the stock market etc.
kov
Is it ok for investors to keep their tokens at the ICO site until this coin is available at an exchange?
I am not in a hurry to withdraw my tokens.

Cheesy

As far as I know this is not encouraged, since the goal is to expediate the distribution as quickly and efficiently as possible.   

Snowcrawl is correct. We'd like to have all tokes withdrawn from the ICO portal as soon as possible, following release.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Is it ok for investors to keep their tokens at the ICO site until this coin is available at an exchange?

Cheesy

As far as I know this is not encouraged, since the goal is to expediate the distribution as quickly and efficiently as possible.   

i think we should never relax till the job is done and we should never be dissappoint withour effort.
Activity: 961
Merit: 529
Been wondering, total supply of tokes 50M, investors invested for about 300k of tokes. Who gets the rest? Smiley I remember only 2.5M were reserved growth. Or only 2,8M tokes will be released in the end? Or investors will have more share of tokes corresponding to proportion invested in? Checked several pages of this thread but didn't find any clue that might even lead to an answer Smiley

From ICO terms

Any of the ninety-five percent allocated to ICO
investors not sold during the ICO will be moved to a separate reserve wallet address, and the address will
be made public. These unsold units can be sold at a later date via a secondary offering, or through private
sales to partners and alliances. However, Cannabis Revolution and the Tokes Platform commits to not
selling these units publicly on the open market to prevent the potential negative impact on price it could
result in.

Ty! this were updated just recently? I hope that nothing similar will happen with them like it happend with MaidSade coins Smiley

Nope ) It always been there https://tokes.incentloyalty.com/media/TokesPlatformICO-EscrowArrangements.v2.pdf
K, it sure was. I was just blind while reading... Cheesy Anyway will see what will come out of this.
Activity: 602
Merit: 506
Your own digital self
Been wondering, total supply of tokes 50M, investors invested for about 300k of tokes. Who gets the rest? Smiley I remember only 2.5M were reserved growth. Or only 2,8M tokes will be released in the end? Or investors will have more share of tokes corresponding to proportion invested in? Checked several pages of this thread but didn't find any clue that might even lead to an answer Smiley

From ICO terms

investors not sold during the ICO will be moved to a separate reserve wallet address, and the address will
be made public. These unsold units can be sold at a later date via a secondary offering, or through private
sales to partners and alliances. However, Cannabis Revolution and the Tokes Platform commits to not
selling these units publicly on the open market to prevent the potential negative impact on price it could
result in.

Ty! this were updated just recently? I hope that nothing similar will happen with them like it happend with MaidSade coins Smiley

Nope ) It always been there https://tokes.incentloyalty.com/media/TokesPlatformICO-EscrowArrangements.v2.pdf

From ICO terms

result in.

Activity: 602
Merit: 506
Your own digital self

From ICO terms

result in.

Activity: 377
Merit: 250

Cheesy

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Cheesy
Activity: 573
Bitcore BTX

yeah saw that, but text is a little bit misleading because its saying:

please register all Waves addresses from which you have deposited here

remembering incent had an extra and prominent waves address instert form on the ICO dashboard which was way more logical for me (and maybe others too)

so to get this right, I do have to copy & paste my actual waves address in the "Your Purchase Addresses" field?

clarification is very appreciated

We're actually using the exact same interface that Incent presented during their ICO, so it should be familiar for you. The short answer is, yes, please enter the waves address you'd like your distribution to go to in that section. I discussed this further with Peter yesterday, as I agree that it would be more intuitive to have a separate section outlining an exact withdrawal address; however, due to the nature in which we receive and record waves transactions, we need to record the inbound transaction addresses and utilize those for distributions. BTC contributions will be paid out to a desired waves address.

kov, thanks for the help and the discussion with peter along that

great news for tokes platform, for ourselfs and for humankind
kov
wanna ask about bounty dsitribution, there was some topic separatly?
if yes please give a link, ty
if no, i will ask here, where +/- will be bounty distribution?

Bounty distributions will be manually processed shortly following distribution to ICO contributors.
Activity: 686
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
wanna ask about bounty dsitribution, there was some topic separatly?
if yes please give a link, ty
if no, i will ask here, where +/- will be bounty distribution?
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
I hope Tokes tokens will be available on some reputable exchange although it is asset on Waves platform. I think it will not face the issue which its partner Incent has to sort of being on the same platform. After hitting exchange some tokens grabbing will be profitable in my opinion.

i'm thinking of grabbing a few too, this won't be one for the impatient, so price might get low at the start of trading.

According to buffet, market is the device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient. What category do u fall in? When I saw u face for the first time I was under the impression that Im looking at someones ass. Judging by ur posts, u could be dumber than u have been told by ur buddy.
kov
TOKES Distribution Announcement

As we complete our reconciliation of ICO contributions, we're preparing to release tokes to ICO participants in the coming days. I anticipate having token distribution accessible by Sunday at the latest. However, I did want to emphasize a few points prior to token release:

1. As I noted above, please ensure you have a WAVES wallet address documented on the platform. To enter your address, log in to the ICO portal -> ICO Dashboard -> Waves Addresses -> Enter address in this section. I'm attempting to have Peter create a section that outlines a desired withdrawal address for BTC contributions; however, due to the method in which we receive and record waves contributions, tokes distributions for waves investments will be sent to the address recorded on the blockchain. So, if you sent from a waves address, the tokes will automatically be sent BACK to that waves address. If you sent BTC, you can have the tokes sent to any waves address of your choice.

2. Please DO NOT use a Bittrex waves wallet for your tokes distribution, as you'll be unable to recover the tokens at that address since you do not control the private keys.

3. Despite the warning and instruction on the portal, if you contributed to the ICO from a Bittrex wallet, please reach out to me as soon as possible so we can make accommodations for a separate distribution address. Note here that we'll need to verify transaction ownership via a secondary transaction in a specified amount, from the exact wallet you sent from previously.
Activity: 437
I hope Tokes tokens will be available on some reputable exchange although it is asset on Waves platform. I think it will not face the issue which its partner Incent has to sort of being on the same platform. After hitting exchange some tokens grabbing will be profitable in my opinion.

i'm thinking of grabbing a few too, this won't be one for the impatient, so price might get low at the start of trading.
Pages:
Jump to: