Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TKS]TOKES Platform | Empowering the Cannabis Industry - page 41. (Read 103676 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
You are the best and this is fantastic.Thanks for accept me in signature.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Tokes ICO time Remaining 1 days 9 hour
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
ICO end soon??!!
kov
Activity: 492
The portal is back up and running. Thank you for your patience!
what happened during the few hours the site offline and now online again, if the promo is still running?

Yes, the promo is still running. There was a corrupted process on the server that caused it to crash, but it's been corrected.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
what happened during the few hours the site offline and now online again, if the promo is still running?
kov
Announcing a huge sale to close out our ICO! Come Toke in the New Year with us!

45 minutes remain on this special offer!
Activity: 377
Please advise the money you received till now. the sum you reach in the ico. Thank you

$72,560.66
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
I believe in KLF
Please advise the money you received till now. the sum you reach in the ico. Thank you
can anyone tell me how much tokes i'll receive if i invest 1000 INCNT token today?
thanx in advance

There is no way to directly invest Incent into the ICO.   You would need to sell it on OpenLedger to obtain bitcoin, then transfer the bitcoin to the Tokes ICO.    Probably not the best idea, but it is possible.    That would give you roughly $45 USD worth of tokes (0.055 BTC), at the current ask price on OpenLedger for 1000 INCNT.  That assumes that you are able to find a buyer, the selling action can be slow.   
kov
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
One thing guys... looks like the deposit address doesn't change. With the site offline I took a chance that depositing to it will still be okay since presumably that stuff operates off of blockchain time stamps and not a centralized server. Still, ymmv.
Activity: 602
guys, why site is offline now? wanna buy some tks while its so frekin cheap, but site doesnt working for me atleast hour or more, hope its because of huge count of people trying to buy some tokes, anyway, waiting for site up and will buy some tokens, gl in campaign

We're working on getting it back online. Looks like a possible ddos.

So...how about bonus flash sale? time will be extended ?
kov
guys, why site is offline now? wanna buy some tks while its so frekin cheap, but site doesnt working for me atleast hour or more, hope its because of huge count of people trying to buy some tokes, anyway, waiting for site up and will buy some tokens, gl in campaign

We're working on getting it back online. Looks like a possible ddos.
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
can anyone tell me how much tokes i'll receive if i invest 1000 INCNT token today?
thanx in advance
Activity: 686
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
Activity: 714

I do not understand, yesterday deposit only 0.01 btc and get 30 tokes but why now I do not see my tokes

this my txid : 4e18b5edf0826a6a739b1aee0133379d5651f1fec380d7bf0f0c92e88eb3c85c

Our BTC API feed was temporarily down. Should be fully functional now. Let me know if you still have issues.

problem solved i see my tokes and now im go to invest again

thank you
Activity: 1022
Coin have the blazing blockchain + one.
The bitcoin API is back up and running, however you will see the incorrect Tokes amount credited during the sale.    At the previous 3000 Tokes per bitcoin.  Also, certain older bitcoin transactions from the earliest part of the ICO might also not be displaying.   This is simply an error in reporting in the ICO platform, it will be fixed shortly.  
kov

I do not understand, yesterday deposit only 0.01 btc and get 30 tokes but why now I do not see my tokes

this my txid : 4e18b5edf0826a6a739b1aee0133379d5651f1fec380d7bf0f0c92e88eb3c85c

Our BTC API feed was temporarily down. Should be fully functional now. Let me know if you still have issues.
kov
Announcing a huge sale to close out our ICO! Come Toke in the New Year with us!

Officially live on the sale!
Pages:
Jump to: