Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TKS]TOKES Platform | Empowering the Cannabis Industry - page 60. (Read 103676 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
where i can see to participan acepted in tokes signature campaign
and why not post in marketplaced altcoin about signature campaign

and who is escrow handle your ico selling or without escrow
Activity: 610
Merit: 250
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
read and waiting the bounty
Activity: 602
Merit: 506
Your own digital self
how much was donated so far to the ico?
  Smiley
ico will start 12/2/2016
Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.
how much was donated so far to the ico?
kov
Activity: 492
Hello all,

We are the ICORating team.

We’re creating the most detailed database of every company that is having, or planning to have, an ICO. We’re also developing ratings and analytical reports that will increase potential investors’ awareness on such companies.

We’re happy to announce that TOKES Platform is now listed on our website. Check it out here http://icorating.com/project/26/Tokes.

We appreciate any feedback. Please feel free to contact us if there are any additions/corrections you want to insert.

Great looking site! We appreciate the addition to the page. If you're interested in any additional information, please don't hesitate to reach out.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Hello all,

We are the ICORating team.

We’re creating the most detailed database of every company that is having, or planning to have, an ICO. We’re also developing ratings and analytical reports that will increase potential investors’ awareness on such companies.

We’re happy to announce that TOKES Platform is now listed on our website. Check it out here http://icorating.com/project/26/Tokes.

We appreciate any feedback. Please feel free to contact us if there are any additions/corrections you want to insert.
Your own digital self

Thanks. And I have a couple of questions.

1. Can We get confirmation from W0lf about his participation in this thread?
2. You've considered the possibility  of using escorw for phases of development to increasing trust?

We are indeed working on TOKES. Kov is a dear friend of ours and helped Wolf out when he was just starting - now it's time to return the favour.

We are indeed working on this.

Ok. Thanks for your consideration.

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
I love the concept of this coin. Seems more grounded and tied to the needs of retailers with the USD pegging. However, the mechanism remains a mystery to me. Can you share how it works? My confusion lies in the fact that TOKES themselves will have an ever changing market value (hopefully rising all the time Smiley), but pegging requires a static value. Without a second TOKEusd token, do you lock the retailers TOKES or fiat into something like WavesUSD, and when they want their money again, switch it back into TOKES at the current rate or back into fiat?

Exactly right gbdesai. We're going to be working closely with the Waves Platform and development team to implement the peg, but it will most likely be a secondary unit. The burden will be on us to communicate that mechanism with our retail partners, but we intend to undertake extensive community education efforts to assist with adoption.

Sweet. I'm in. Looking forward to this!
kov
I love the concept of this coin. Seems more grounded and tied to the needs of retailers with the USD pegging. However, the mechanism remains a mystery to me. Can you share how it works? My confusion lies in the fact that TOKES themselves will have an ever changing market value (hopefully rising all the time Smiley), but pegging requires a static value. Without a second TOKEusd token, do you lock the retailers TOKES or fiat into something like WavesUSD, and when they want their money again, switch it back into TOKES at the current rate or back into fiat?

Exactly right gbdesai. We're going to be working closely with the Waves Platform and development team to implement the peg, but it will most likely be a secondary unit. The burden will be on us to communicate that mechanism with our retail partners, but we intend to undertake extensive community education efforts to assist with adoption.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

2. You've considered the possibility  of using escorw for phases of development to increasing trust?

We are indeed working on TOKES. Kov is a dear friend of ours and helped Wolf out when he was just starting - now it's time to return the favour.

interesting......now we know who's wolfie's owner....... Grin
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.

2. You've considered the possibility  of using escorw for phases of development to increasing trust?

We are indeed working on this.
kov

2. You've considered the possibility  of using escorw for phases of development to increasing trust?

Giovanni, we're in the final stages of completing our escrow agreement now. We'll be utilizing a 3-key multi-sig wallet, with two external third party signatories. As soon as we open our ICO investment management portal you'll be able to read the entire document.
Activity: 199
Merit: 108
Look, I'm really not that interesting. Promise.

Your own digital self

kov
Your own digital self
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
when is open bounty Tokes is run and how long
signature campaign and social media campaign
kov

Thank you for replying to my questions. I have a couple more:

1. Is $5 million the total cap for the ICO?

2. Just doing rough maths is not adding up and if you may kindly clear it. This is a hypothetical situation:

You mentioned 50m total supply. 2.5m of which is the dev fund so the total distribution is 47.5m Tokes.

Say if you have a very successful lauch and collect 6849.31 btc (ico objective $5 mn - @ btc = $730 each) on Day 1.

Based on your day 1 price 7500 tokes/btc the total you will have to sell is 51.37m tokes (6849.31*7500) but the total available for distribution is 47.5m.

Am I correct or have i calculated incorrectly? This situation can get far worse if btc price drops to $700.

1. There is no hard cap on the ICO outside of the 47.5MM units for sale.

2. Your math is essentially correct. There are many variables out of our control, i.e. btc/usd rate and the time at which people purchase tokes in the ICO structure, so we're not trying to raise exactly $5MM. However, given current exchange rate, and in the hypothetical scenario in which we sell out completely on day 1 because of the significant bonus, we would raise 6,333 btc, or roughly $4.6MM. While that is half-million off target, given time value of money and our ability to immediately go to work, it's acceptable. The more likely scenario is that we sell out throughout the campaign, with the majority of investment coming in at the beginning and end of the ICO (based on our observations of other ICOs).

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

Happy to help! We appreciate the questions pugilist555.
Activity: 474
Merit: 261
GBM

Thank you for replying to my questions. I have a couple more:

1. Is $5 million the total cap for the ICO?

2. Just doing rough maths is not adding up and if you may kindly clear it. This is a hypothetical situation:

You mentioned 50m total supply. 2.5m of which is the dev fund so the total distribution is 47.5m Tokes.

Say if you have a very successful lauch and collect 6849.31 btc (ico objective $5 mn - @ btc = $730 each) on Day 1.

Based on your day 1 price 7500 tokes/btc the total you will have to sell is 51.37m tokes (6849.31*7500) but the total available for distribution is 47.5m.

Am I correct or have i calculated incorrectly? This situation can get far worse if btc price drops to $700.

1. There is no hard cap on the ICO outside of the 47.5MM units for sale.

2. Your math is essentially correct. There are many variables out of our control, i.e. btc/usd rate and the time at which people purchase tokes in the ICO structure, so we're not trying to raise exactly $5MM. However, given current exchange rate, and in the hypothetical scenario in which we sell out completely on day 1 because of the significant bonus, we would raise 6,333 btc, or roughly $4.6MM. While that is half-million off target, given time value of money and our ability to immediately go to work, it's acceptable. The more likely scenario is that we sell out throughout the campaign, with the majority of investment coming in at the beginning and end of the ICO (based on our observations of other ICOs).

Thank you for taking the time to reply.
Pages:
Jump to: