Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TKS]TOKES Platform | Empowering the Cannabis Industry - page 57. (Read 103676 times)

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
this means that tokes won't have their own chain but will run on wavesplatform?
kov
Activity: 492
Merit: 500
Are there any post amount requirements for the signature bounty ? Any specific link for the bounties ?

Hi there HmmMAA, these are the details for the Sig campaign:

Signature Campaign:
Signature campaign is for normal, Full, Senior, Hero and Legendary Members on bitcointalk; 1 stake/week for Members, 1.25 stake/week for Full, 1.5 stake/week for Senior, 1.75 stake/week for Hero and 2 stakes/week for Legendary. Stakes are added weekly, and only full weeks count towards the bounty calculation.

The developers will manage the calculation of the stakes. This will involve collecting the weekly data and determining the final TOKES distribution. The distribution will be proportional to weeks using the signature and your member status.

Participants need to keep the signature until they have received their payout. Any attempt at deception will be punished with disqualification from the campaign. Every participant needs to make at least 25 quality posts while using the signature to be eligible for the bounty.

Be sure to reply with your signature adoption in this thread so we can track your site usage!  The detailed process will be announced at ICO end.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
dev is scammer
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
Sorry if this has been asked before but are any of the escrow confirmed thier involvement already?
Chronobank had sasha ivanov of waves as escrow, you should have involved him since your token will run on their network.

Why are you worrying about escrow? I can bet the people you are dealing with have been vetted  fully , they have incent and the waves platform behind them, that's escrow enough for me

No escrow no go my friend!

There is escrow though:

Q: Will there be an escrow service on the ICO?

Yes. We're utilizing a 3-party mutli-sig wallet with two independent third-party signatories. The escrow signatories include, Fran Strajnar - Co-Founder and CEO of Brave New Coin, and Collin Crypto - the second highest ranked escrow on BitRated.com. All bitcoin contributions and altcoin contributions processed through our shapeshift plugin will be managed under this escrow. Because Waves does not yet have this functionality built in, Waves contributions will not be managed under this escrow agreement, but held in trust directly by the Tokes Platform team.

edit: plus you should rethink your position check out the estimates for the growth of the cannabis industry. Tokes can be a first mover of its kind in this market. Tokes can fill many needs within this ever expanding industry. Cannabis is going to be huge. Just go and check on some of the things it can do and the place it can take in society from where it is now.

keep the utilization of ur fellows escrow for ur husband. ure on ur way to crematory where u will be selected from many scammers to escrow burning lot! lol. have u been there? they heat cast iron ovens with rotten parts of the dead. there u be welcome to escrow salaries of stokers.
Activity: 1111
Merit: 588
Are there any post amount requirements for the signature bounty ? Any specific link for the bounties ?
Activity: 564
Merit: 516
Sorry if this has been asked before but are any of the escrow confirmed thier involvement already?
Chronobank had sasha ivanov of waves as escrow, you should have involved him since your token will run on their network.

Why are you worrying about escrow? I can bet the people you are dealing with have been vetted  fully , they have incent and the waves platform behind them, that's escrow enough for me

incent and waves are complete crap. SWAP THEM FOR PUNZ TODAY.

Hello Troll !

Hey scammer. Mad that I expose your scam coins? Pegging = scam (check every pegged coin so far for proof). Inchain was scam, they got exposed and then offered refunds, many didnt get refund or got refund during dip of eth, many btc refund never came back like mine. Scams! So what were u saying? Troll does not hurt me.
Activity: 310
Merit: 250

Why are you worrying about escrow? I can bet the people you are dealing with have been vetted  fully , they have incent and the waves platform behind them, that's escrow enough for me

Hello Troll !

Activity: 630
Activity: 630
i like this coin i think its a the best scam of 2016 ...i will invest 25 BTC
Activity: 477
kov , sent you a PM today morning about the traslation, take a look and let me know Smiley
kov
Activity: 492

Why are you worrying about escrow? I can bet the people you are dealing with have been vetted  fully , they have incent and the waves platform behind them, that's escrow enough for me

There is escrow though:

Yes. We're utilizing a 3-party mutli-sig wallet with two independent third-party signatories. The escrow signatories include, Fran Strajnar - Co-Founder and CEO of Brave New Coin, and Collin Crypto - the second highest ranked escrow on BitRated.com. All bitcoin contributions and altcoin contributions processed through our shapeshift plugin will be managed under this escrow. Because Waves does not yet have this functionality built in, Waves contributions will not be managed under this escrow agreement, but held in trust directly by the Tokes Platform team.

edit: plus you should rethink your position check out the estimates for the growth of the cannabis industry. Tokes can be a first mover of its kind in this market. Tokes can fill many needs within this ever expanding industry. Cannabis is going to be huge. Just go and check on some of the things it can do and the place it can take in society from where it is now.

Cheers.  Cool
Activity: 437

There is escrow though:

where do i register my participation in the sig bounty campaign?
Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
This sounds like an ICO I can groove with.
What is the money going to be used for and who'll be holding it?
Pages:
Jump to: