Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TKZ] Tokenza - page 3. (Read 9450 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
December 07, 2017, 02:55:00 AM
Hello. Is it necessary to undergo the KYC procedure in order to purchase tokens?
Only in cases where you buy tokens for more than 5000 dollars or the equivalent of this amount in any other currency.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
December 07, 2017, 02:52:19 AM
Hello. Is it necessary to undergo the KYC procedure in order to purchase tokens?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
December 07, 2017, 02:51:01 AM
Does the assessment given to my project by my curator on the maximum limits between the objectives of collecting funds? I think that it shouldn’t be so.
Activity: 364
December 06, 2017, 06:32:45 AM
You will have to spend a lot of money on maintenance and salaries. Can token holders receive reports about this? This would ensure maximum transparency.
Activity: 368
December 06, 2017, 05:43:41 AM
When does the bounty starts again?
Activity: 238
December 06, 2017, 05:40:56 AM
Will one user be able to place his Gig in several areas at once, or is only one available for everyone?
Activity: 196
December 06, 2017, 05:39:34 AM
Hello. What is the soft-cup of your tokens sale?
As far as I remember, there’re only 10 million tokens, so the return of funds seems to  be extremely unlikely.
Activity: 392
December 06, 2017, 05:36:10 AM
Hello. I'm wondering if a freelancer who has not yet performed a particular order can immediately take the others?
Activity: 252
December 06, 2017, 05:33:57 AM
Hello. What is the soft-cup of your tokens sale?
Activity: 294
December 06, 2017, 05:30:05 AM
Hi. It seems to me that your internal economy that is built on Gig won’t attract freelancers due to the lack of guarantees. Why it was impossible to build everything just like on other platforms?

Because it’s already offered on other platforms, and therefore, isn’t attractive for potential customers and investors. And there’re more guarantees that is even needed: the client doesn’t have to pay for poor-quality goods, and the freelancer is confident that he will be paid for quality one.

But it’s much more convenient when you can see examples of the work of several performers in order to choose the appropriate one. Do you think that smart contract is a guarantee sufficient enough?

Gig is designed for matter professionals, not universalists. For example, when a client looks for someone who draws banner templates, he will find these very people, not all the web platform designers. In addition, there will also be platform rules and arbitration besides the smart contracts.

But as far as I know, some users will be able to buy premium accounts and always be at top of the search results. Won’t it obstruct the development of Tokenza?

Given the global reach of the target audience, premium users will get tasks quickly enough, so there will be enough orders for everybody for sure. As for me, I can’t wait for the sales of tokens to start.
Activity: 336
December 06, 2017, 05:28:12 AM
Hi. It seems to me that your internal economy that is built on Gig won’t attract freelancers due to the lack of guarantees. Why it was impossible to build everything just like on other platforms?

Because it’s already offered on other platforms, and therefore, isn’t attractive for potential customers and investors. And there’re more guarantees that is even needed: the client doesn’t have to pay for poor-quality goods, and the freelancer is confident that he will be paid for quality one.

But it’s much more convenient when you can see examples of the work of several performers in order to choose the appropriate one. Do you think that smart contract is a guarantee sufficient enough?

Gig is designed for matter professionals, not universalists. For example, when a client looks for someone who draws banner templates, he will find these very people, not all the web platform designers. In addition, there will also be platform rules and arbitration besides the smart contracts.

But as far as I know, some users will be able to buy premium accounts and always be at top of the search results. Won’t it obstruct the development of Tokenza?
December 06, 2017, 05:26:03 AM

December 06, 2017, 05:23:29 AM

December 06, 2017, 05:21:06 AM

December 06, 2017, 05:18:49 AM
Activity: 97
December 06, 2017, 03:45:28 AM
Which exchanges will become your partners? Will they offer the most favorable exchange rates?

No communication on this for now.
December 06, 2017, 03:38:27 AM
Good afternoon. Has pre-ICO already started?
No, its exact date will be announced later, so you would better subscribe to the news mailing.
Activity: 266
December 06, 2017, 03:37:21 AM
Which exchanges will become your partners? Will they offer the most favorable exchange rates?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
December 06, 2017, 03:35:57 AM
Good afternoon. Will mechanisms of decentralization be implemented only in the area of users’ data storage? In my opinion, this direction is a priority.
December 06, 2017, 03:33:54 AM
Good afternoon. Has pre-ICO already started?
Pages:
Jump to: