Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] DAV - Decentralized Autonomous Vehicles. Presale Early 2018 - page 14. (Read 15060 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Here's a very good piece about transportation future from Sadie Williamson on Hackernoon. DAV is featured.  Cool

https://hackernoon.com/does-decentralization-hold-the-key-to-transports-future-9eaab0e2db25
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Hi DAVers! The team held an AMA with the Chinese-speaking members of the DAV community recently, with translation services from their Chinese marketing group, the questions and responses were captured. See the transcript in the link below. We hope you find it useful and informative!

READ 👉👉 https://medium.com/davnetwork/dav-ama-ask-me-anything-transcript-c951e6057074
Activity: 364
Hey DAVers! You will be excited to hear that DAV has been listed on CoinMarketCap, along with other tokens. Check out this press release for the others.
"Given the long evolution of the current industry...inefficiency is hardly surprising. However, advancements in technology are now set to cause disruption in the world of mobility...Blockchain is...a critical part of the transport technology revolution."
READ 👉👉 https://buff.ly/2omBpbh
Merit: 2
Activity: 1330
Merit: 10
Sorry, now I am trying to understand how the lists can be expanded. As an example under "plug types" there are a number of plugs. Great. But I would imagine for small drones wireless charging would be a good method. For really large drones, I would imagine a larger set of connections. Is this list it for dav or have they indicated the list will be malleable.
Every other list is exhaustive or general enough. But it owuld be cool if there was an "other" plug that inclduded contacts pads and wireless charging

It will eventually depend on where the vehicle will dock, wireless charging is a possibility, but there are no specifics on it at the moment.
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
Sorry, now I am trying to understand how the lists can be expanded. As an example under "plug types" there are a number of plugs. Great. But I would imagine for small drones wireless charging would be a good method. For really large drones, I would imagine a larger set of connections. Is this list it for dav or have they indicated the list will be malleable.
Every other list is exhaustive or general enough. But it owuld be cool if there was an "other" plug that inclduded contacts pads and wireless charging
Activity: 124
I can predict that the autonomous world will expand” - Dr. Scott Horowitz, Former Space Shuttle astronaut & NASA Associate Administrator

If you had to guess do you think Scott logged over or under 1,000 hours in space?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edXOfBvQux4
DAV, the open transportation coin developed by Ethereum veterans, will be traded on HitBTC starting Monday, September 3rd 11:00 UTC.

Merit: 2
the nice thing about DAV is aside from the ride hailing app, it seems like most of their business is conducted enterprise to enterprise. so a large userbase is not required for success of the DAV token, just very strong partnerships that have widespread devices. and with MOBI, that's almost a lock to happen in some capacity.
I do not think so, I'm sure that a large user base is of great importance. The more adoption, the better for the project. But strong partnerships, too, are of great importance. I think that the project is good developing in both directions.

Thanks scolary! The team definitely agrees, which is why the DAV Alliance is such an important part of the DAV Network. As you know, since DAV is building the decentralized, peer to peer global transportation network, each and every Alliance member represents a valuable opportunity for the future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
the nice thing about DAV is aside from the ride hailing app, it seems like most of their business is conducted enterprise to enterprise. so a large userbase is not required for success of the DAV token, just very strong partnerships that have widespread devices. and with MOBI, that's almost a lock to happen in some capacity.
I do not think so, I'm sure that a large user base is of great importance. The more adoption, the better for the project. But strong partnerships, too, are of great importance. I think that the project is good developing in both directions.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 10
Why do they need a native blockchain? If anything, if the serives become popular they may have to move to (or add) another blockchain. But why would they need their own. Its a pure toekn economy.

DAV doesn't necessarily need a native blockchain at the moment, indeed, and it will stay on ERC20.
Activity: 35
I do really understand this demand to list DAV on other Exchange like Binance. The price of currency on Bitforex is not different from Binance.
Activity: 41
Activity: 39
 here is the thing,I found an exchange resently,Digifinex,it's an exchange I got from my friends last month and its ranking Top 15 on coinmarketcap right now. it's seems list on this exchange didn't need to vote. I just saw your vote on coinEX, and come here to give u some suggustion😅
Activity: 58
Why do they need a native blockchain? If anything, if the serives become popular they may have to move to (or add) another blockchain. But why would they need their own. Its a pure toekn economy.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Oh, it's very interesting to look at what you already have. Actual results always please fans of this project.  And this gives confidence that the project is developing.
Tal Ater: "Getting ready to shoot a new video explaining some of what we've built so far."

DAV is pleased to present the first DAV Expert Panel, moderated by DAV CCO John Frazer and featuring DAV Advisors Nick Johnson (Ethereum Name Service Creator, Ethereum Foundation) and Sai Yagnyamurthy (Director of Corporate Strategy, Ford Motor Company).

https://youtu.be/bnep52v2cc8
Pages:
Jump to: