Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] DAV - Decentralized Autonomous Vehicles. Presale Early 2018 - page 33. (Read 15060 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 1
My name is Ben Vieri I am CEO of ExToke exchange. Please feel free to pm me here or email us via [email protected] to discuss you guys getting listed on our decentralized exchange. Thanks

Hey Ben! Thanks for contacting the DAV team! Your message has been forwarded to the development team.

Thanks for your support!

Grin

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!
My name is Ben Vieri I am CEO of ExToke exchange. Please feel free to pm me here or email us via [email protected] to discuss you guys getting listed on our decentralized exchange. Thanks
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
I am personally very impressed with all the teams that are working in this project, they do something that is best to be able to make this project a success.
Activity: 112
Congratulations DAV Team on running a beautiful ICO in a very tough market.  You took integrity to a whole new level.  Can't wait to see the next phase of the journey!
great !!!
I really like this project...
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Our token sale is officially closed! Our thanks to DAV's amazing community for all of the ongoing support and contributions which allowed us to successfully raise 40,720 ETH.

We at the DAV Foundation know that decentralized open-source projects thrive and grow through community contribution and it is only with strong community support that the DAV vision can become a reality.

We are excited to once again shift our focus to 100% on the development of the DAV network and are encouraged by your belief in this project and the DAV team. We will strive every day to vindicate your confidence in this project. Thank you again for joining us on this journey!
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
We’ve been paying close attention to all of the feedback you have offered over the past couple of days regarding DAV’s listing on HitBTC.
We have taken a broadly-supported suggestion from your feedback and have asked HitBTC to delay our listing until such time that DAV is integrated with a few more exchanges. We hope that HitBTC will follow our wishes.  For further clarity, we feel DAV is of potential interest to the top-tier exchanges, but as announced last week, HitBTC was the first to commit to listing DAV.

We are grateful to everyone who shared their thoughts with us regarding the listing announcement and promise to keep you apprised as we are informed of new listings.
We're only a few hours away from the close of the DAV token sale and have raised over $24,000,000* up to this point! At the completion of our token sale, any unsold tokens will be burned. The greater the amount of unsold tokens to be burned, the more those who contributed during our token sale will ultimately benefit, as the total number of available tokens on the market will decrease.

This is your last chance to get in early through our public token sale. Don't miss out!

*Based on the pegged USD/ETH rate used for the sale.
Activity: 84
The DAV contribution tutorial video is here! Be sure to watch our video so you understand how to contribute in our token sale! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHzJbl9ygrI&feature=youtu.be

For all questions - please join the telegram channel https://t.me/DAVNetwork!
We’re excited to announce that DAV has joined MOBI, an initiative focused on transportation and the blockchain. With other participants such as BMW, GM and Ford, along with companies such as IBM, Bosch, and IOTA, this is an exciting step forward for the DAV Foundation! DAV is very pleased to join an impressive peer group of mobility and technology experts focused on the future of transportation.  Read the full story here to see why we’re so honored and excited to be a part of this great organization.
Activity: 126
DAV Network is one of the best projects. The perfect idea and a team of qualified developers is the key to the success of this project. I think this is one of the best investment projects.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
FRELDO - Unleash the power of service market
Hardcap is too high, why not just end the token sale now and reduce the hardcap?
Surely 40,000 ETH is enough when top projects like Quarkchain only needed $20 million hardcap.
The project should not change its goals because of the situation on the market. If the team sets great goals, they have the right to choose the amount they want to collect themselves.
Now do not rare is the situation when the project softcap generally removes or reduces it. The market is very unpredictable, it is very difficult to collect large amounts.
This project it's all right, he had no reason to worry.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Hardcap is too high, why not just end the token sale now and reduce the hardcap?
Surely 40,000 ETH is enough when top projects like Quarkchain only needed $20 million hardcap.
No need to reduce anything, Token sale will end in about 2 days.. Unsold tokens will be burned. I do agree on 40k ETH being sufficient for this project.
Activity: 457
The project should not change its goals because of the situation on the market. If the team sets great goals, they have the right to choose the amount they want to collect themselves.

If team giving to themselves such right and choosing extremely high amount to be raised - they should provide some info about why they need so much. How funds will be used( and i am not talking about poor info grafics on their website).
Activity: 294
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Activity: 182

Ya I think they set the hardcap a while back when the state of the market was much different.
Activity: 138
Activity: 132
Just look at Reddit, do a simple search about hitbtc. I know people who lost a lot there, sometimes they don't credit withdrawals or deposits, or your balance is gone for no reason. Then you can't do anything, they close communication channels. They are selective scammers. If you work well for 90% of the time and 10% you steal, you can continue working for a long time, that's how hitbtc rolls.
Merit: 2
Hello everyone! It is our pleasure to announce that the smart contracts for the DAV token and crowdsale have officially undergone a full audit from Matthew Di Ferrante, Founder of Zero Knowledge Labs and Security Engineer at the Ethereum Foundation. The contracts have also been reviewed and confirmed from a security standpoint by Yudi Levi, the CTO of Bancor, and Nick Johnson, Chief Developer of the Ethereum Name Service.

The smart contracts can be viewed here on GitHub:
https://github.com/DAVFoundation/contracts/tree/master/contracts

The full audit report can be downloaded from here:
https://dav.network/dav-audit.pdf

Please note that the DAV Foundation wallet address for ETH contributed during the crowdsale will only be available on the official DAV website. We recommend that you type in the address rather than clicking on a link: https://dav.network
Activity: 84
Stay up to date with all the latest advancements of the DAV Network in our telegram!

https://t.me/DAVNetwork
Pages:
Jump to: