Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] DAV - Decentralized Autonomous Vehicles. Presale Early 2018 - page 38. (Read 15060 times)

Activity: 390
Merit: 11
DAV is a Utility Token! We're pleased to announce to the  DAV community that the DAV tokens will be classified as utility tokens by the Swiss regulator! For more information on this exciting news you can read more here. https://medium.com/davnetwork/the-dav-network-is-here-dav-is-a-utility-token-d9952544ec2d
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
Hey DAV fans!

Last week the team officially launched the DAV Network as it moved from a test site to a live site, releasing the DAV protocol into the universe as fully open source technology.

The gates are now open for software developers, hardware producers, and service providers to utilize the DAV Protocol and start building a web of transportation services, which has already begun!

Learn more about last week’s DAV Network debut and what’s planned for the coming weeks by reading this article

"It’s Official: DAV’s Blockchain-based Transportation Is Live and Open for Business"

As always, don't hesitate to join us on Telegram if you have any questions! We're here 24/7!

Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
The 11th is the day the token sale begins. My earlier comment means that when you contribute, you receive your tokens. The DAV tokens become transferable 14 days after the token sale ends.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 10
Hi there, ETH peg will be announced shortly before the token sale begins.
The hardcap is 38M USD, we have so far raised 34,096 ETH
And when this happens before the ICO start, there are less than 3 days left. I think this should be done in the near future because there is no point in postponing.

2 days before, you can see details here: https://dav.network/token-sale-details.html
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
And when this happens before the ICO start, there are less than 3 days left. I think this should be done in the near future because there is no point in postponing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
We’re excited to announce that DAV has joined MOBI, an initiative focused on transportation and the blockchain. With other participants such as BMW, GM and Ford, along with companies such as IBM, Bosch, and IOTA, this is an exciting step forward for the DAV Foundation! DAV is very pleased to join an impressive peer group of mobility and technology experts focused on the future of transportation.  Read the full story here to see why we’re so honored and excited to be a part of this great organization.

https://medium.com/davnetwork/the-dav-foundation-joins-leading-auto-companies-in-blockchain-initiative-ea59e4503ef2
Activity: 112
If i buy tokens on june 11 How long Will these be locked? I couldnt find it in the roadmap or wp?
I found it 14 days ;-)

That's correct, you can see details at https://dav.network/token-sale-details.html
DAV Joins MOBI Alongside BMW, GM, & Ford!

We’re excited to announce today that DAV has joined MOBI, an initiative focused on transportation and the blockchain. With other participants such as BMW, GM and Ford, along with companies such as IBM, Bosch, and IOTA, this is an exciting step forward for the DAV Foundation! DAV is very pleased to join an impressive peer group of mobility and technology experts focused on the future of transportation.

Read the full story here to see why we’re so honored and excited to be a part of this great organization.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
ou’re now officially in whitelist A! We’ll share specific instructions on how to participate as we get closer to our token sale.
Does this mean im good for the token sale? any further verification needed?
excited to be part of the DAV team

No further verification is required. You're all set to participate in the token sale.
Activity: 164
Are there enough autonomous vehicles on the market for this kind of network to develop?
the good never existed. To be honest, there are some things related to this, Ease of use will be very important, even people who do not really become crypto can easily use DAV
Activity: 84
ou’re now officially in whitelist A! We’ll share specific instructions on how to participate as we get closer to our token sale.
Does this mean im good for the token sale? any further verification needed?
excited to be part of the DAV team
Activity: 98
the bonuses in the presale ranged from a minimum of 20% up to a maximum of 50%. In addition, at least 95% of presale bonuses are locked for periods of 6 to 12 months.
Activity: 92
If i buy tokens on june 11 How long Will these be locked? I couldnt find it in the roadmap or wp?
I found it 14 days ;-)
Activity: 127
DAV stands for Decentralized Autonomous Vehicles.
DAV is a blockchain-based transportation platform that allows vehicles to discover, communicate and transact with one another using DAV tokens.
Activity: 504
Hey DAV fans!

Thanks to the DAV team for holding an AMA on our Telegram Group today.

You can join us there and read an archive of the AMA at your perusal. (Click here for the beginning of the AMA!)

Here's a great article from the DAV Blog:

It’s Official: DAV’s Blockchain-based Transportation Is Live and Open for Business

Please "clap" and share with friends and social networks!

Grin
Today, June 6th, we'll be hosting a live AMA on Telegram with the DAV team at 5:30pm IST (4:30pm UTC)! Get any last questions answered, as we near our token sale on June 11th! See you there
New to DAV? Be sure to check out their introductory video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJrYxRo0UG8
Merit: 2
How do I process tokens that remain after the token sale ends?

Should any unsold tokens remain after the token sale, they'll be burned.
Pages:
Jump to: