Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] DAV - Decentralized Autonomous Vehicles. Presale Early 2018 - page 52. (Read 15060 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
DAV has announced that  Japan and South Korea are now allowed to participate in our Token Sale on April 30th.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
Hey DAV fans!

Check out this great video from the team featuring the latest addition to the team--

"Former CTO at General Motors Joins The DAV Foundation"

If you enjoyed it, please considering liking and subscribing to the channel for more awesome content from the team!

Don't forget to share it with your friends!

Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
This project has a very strong team, in which there are people from different well-known companies. I'm sure they can bring DAV to success

Thanks for your kind words and support, Greenco!
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
This project has a very strong team, in which there are people from different well-known companies. I'm sure they can bring DAV to success
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
ICO Analysis: DAV (Decentralized Autonomous Vehicles)

Verdict
The DAV network will connect self-driving vehicles (trucks, cars, rovers, drones) to everyone on that network, enabling discovery, communication and token transactions. Consumers can purchase services (taxi, package pick up/delivery) with DAV tokens. Vehicles owners and charging stations on the network will receive DAV tokens for the services they provide. An entire network of autonomous vehicles will be available for consumers to deliver items or transport people anywhere through the use of the DAV token. There is no doubt that autonomous vehicles will be part of our future and DAV is positioning itself to become a major player in the industry.

Risks
    The $38 million ICO market cap can be seen as slightly on the high side. Fair or not, many investors look for an ICO to fall within the $10 million to $35 million range when viewing token metrics due to perceived profit and growth potential. -1.25
    Mass adoption and implementation will take time, which can lead to impatience for many of the new and inexperienced investors flooding into the crypto market. -1
    Solutions are currently underway for scalability issues on the Ethereum platform, but not yet complete. This could result in DAV needing to look at other platforms for use if not resolved in time. -1.5

Growth Potential
    An ICO with a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) is obviously a much surer bet than investing in an ICO without one. DAV has a fully functioning testnet and identity generation already in use. Also, the Missions app is available for use and can be viewed at missions.io. +2.75
    In comparison to many ICOs currently in development, DAV has a large team experienced in leadership, development and marketing. Having advisers to help an ICO become successful is currently the norm and DAV is awash with all-star advisers that come with experience, influence, and expertise in their respected fields. +4
    Companies that seek out and obtain partners within their industry can instantly receive a leg up on the competition. DAV has not only established selective partnerships but has created an alliance with members of the autonomous vehicle industry. +3
    Being first to market while having success is a huge advantage over the potential competition. While competitors may learn from their successes and failures, DAV will have the advantage of already having established valuable relationships within the industry and having created brand recognition. +1.5

Disposition
DAV will enable consumers, service and maintenance providers, third-party developers and investors to be a part of a new economy by monetizing the transportation system of tomorrow. The question isn’t if this technology will be implemented in transportation/delivery services, but how soon will mass adoption occur? The DAV team, advisers, alliance and partners are ahead of the curve and looking to cash in when it does. DAV receives a rating of 7.50 out of 10.

Proof: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-dav-decentralized-autonomous-vehicles/
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I personally liked this project, a project that brings the concept very well, and so far I see the project has a good development.
and I believe with hard work and cooperation done teams, will give good results.
Activity: 1330
When is the token sale? 30 April, 2018 to 14 May, 2018.
And "At this time, our token sale is restricted for persons from certain jurisdictions including the US, South Korea, Japan or China". Only these counries can't take part in ICO? Can you explain why Korea and Japan are banned again?

In addition to the above, a small correction - Token Sale ends May 13th, as per the pinned message in the Telegram group: https://t.me/DAVNetwork/21259
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
And "At this time, our token sale is restricted for persons from certain jurisdictions including the US, South Korea, Japan or China". Only these counries can't take part in ICO? Can you explain why Korea and Japan are banned again?

It's due to regulatory uncertainties or restrictions and selling restrictions that apply relating to token sales
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Does anyone know when the ico is and when the bounty programme closes.

Token Sale is on April 30. For bounty questions, please refer to https://t.me/DAVbounty

I like your company because the previous project with a similar theme has very successfully collected its amount planned, and here I see a great perspective, how many at this stage did you collect?

No numbers on this at the moment.
Activity: 210
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
I like your company because the previous project with a similar theme has very successfully collected its amount planned, and here I see a great perspective, how many at this stage did you collect?
Activity: 392
Does anyone know when the ico is and when the bounty programme closes.
Activity: 532
I am personally very impressed with all the teams that are working in this project, they do something that is best to be able to make this project a success.
the project had a team of very responsible, I hope the hard work done will give satisfactory results.
all hoping that with the hard work of the team will be good results, I think the successful project if the team can communicate well with the investors so that they know the progress of this project forward because everyone wants the best.
The DAV team does communicate with the community. You can join us in Telegram: https://t.me/DAVNetwork
and follow daily updates from the team in the Daily DAVs: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpqJF_iMOExdrA0eJjhIk1Ies4jqAXawD

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I am personally very impressed with all the teams that are working in this project, they do something that is best to be able to make this project a success.
the project had a team of very responsible, I hope the hard work done will give satisfactory results.
all hoping that with the hard work of the team will be good results, I think the successful project if the team can communicate well with the investors so that they know the progress of this project forward because everyone wants the best.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
OK, it is a good project but they extend the invest time. And from now on, I don’t think it will be good winning project. No project that extended invest time so many, was profitable.

Surely there have been companies that extended their token generation event and went on to be successful, DeepOcean. Regardless, your honest feedback is appreciated.
Latest DailyDAV is out! Have you been checking what's up with the Team?

DailyDAV #98 20/03/18
Pages:
Jump to: