Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] DAV - Decentralized Autonomous Vehicles. Presale Early 2018 - page 53. (Read 15060 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Check out this short clip from DAV!

Why is everyone so excited about DAV:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqBgP9ai98s
Activity: 268
Merit: 10

The first professional digital rating agency DigRate has assigned A2 investment attractiveness score to DAV Network – medium-to-high probability of long-term investment return, the level of project development potential is above average.

The DAV Network project aims to create a platform that will allow anyone to buy or sell services in the decentralized market of unmanned vehicles. The DAV platform will integrate into any autonomous vehicles, allowing them to exchange information and carry out transactions with each other using the DAV digital currency.

Modules created by Dav Network already have working prototypes and will allow to estimate the pace of the project development in real time, as well as testing some of the functionality. The project team presented a detailed road map, an analysis of the competitive landscape and current market trends, as well as a well thought out business model. The project developers themselves and the advisory board members are representatives of large, universally recognized world companies (NASA, UPS, Bancor, Google) of various fields and leave no doubt about their serious intentions and possibilities to implement such goals.

Despite the undoubted competence of developers, some aspects raise questions. For example, the mechanism for protecting the token price from possible devaluation is not thought out sufficiently. The legal side of the ICO is not thought out, including the regulation of investments made during the ICO and the risks of conducting ICO. There are no main legal documents. Gaps in the legal part of the project may jeopardize its implementation. However, the project team claims that the legal side of the project is being worked out by well-known law firms and will be published closer to the ICO start date.

Despite the above mentioned disadvantages, the project is one of the most popular and expected among the global crypto community. DigRate analysts believe that the success of the project and the speed of its development will directly depend on the pace of technology development in the autonomous vehicles sector, as well as the regulatory rules of this sector of some states and the ability of project developers to adapt to these rules. It is important for investors to understand that it takes several years to implement a project of this scale and the business model of the project is designed for long-term investments.

DAV Network is a very relevant and in-demand solution in the field of transport, supported by the platform prototype. Most likely that the platform’s services will be highly in demand, and the project will be scaled rapidly.

Pros and cons of the project, as well as our recommendations, can be found in our report.
https://digrate.com/en/ico/dav-network
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
OK, it is a good project but they extend the invest time. And from now on, I don’t think it will be good winning project. No project that extended invest time so many, was profitable.
Noam Copel, DAV CEO speaks at the Blockchain and Bitcoin Conference Thailand:
How to value a token,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okQx2JmygVE
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
The Token Sale will begin on Monday, April 30, 2018, at 14:00 GMT and will run until May 13, 2018.

Minimum participation: 0.2 ETH (2,000 DAV). This may be updated further, as we monitor ETH price.  If you haven’t already done so, join our email list on the DAV.Network website for consistent updates on how to participate in our Token Sale.

For more information about our Pre-sale please register interest by sending an email to [email protected] with your full name, country of residence, as well as any questions regarding Pre-sale bonus terms and details.  The minimum contribution for all Pre-sale agreements are now offered on amounts equal to or greater than 1,000 ETH.  We have been experiencing an overwhelming amount of interest in our Pre-sale so once you send your email please be patient and we will return your email in the order received.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
Hey DAV fans!

Dashing here with another exciting update to the DAV blog!

Cisco’s Former Drone Strategist Will Help Build the Internet of Transportation

Give it a read, and please clap and share on social media if you enjoyed it!

Grin
I am amazed by this project, many people are enthusiastic about this project, because maybe they are very confident that this project could be successful and give satisfactory results.
and I personally believe that the team will be working hard until the project could reach its target.

Thanks for the support!

The team looks quite solid. The roadmap mentions mainly drone deliveries. Is it also the ambition to have transportation sharing for people (i.e. car sharing) to help congestion in big cities?

The Team ambitions to focus on a broad variety of autonomous vehicles
DAV is an interesting project, and the team inside is also solid so for the future of this project will definitely grow successfully achieve maximum results in accordance with the plan.

Thanks for your support, Vebby! Indeed, with such a strong team, great things can be accomplished!
Activity: 294
I am amazed by this project, many people are enthusiastic about this project, because maybe they are very confident that this project could be successful and give satisfactory results.
and I personally believe that the team will be working hard until the project could reach its target.

Thanks for the support!

The team looks quite solid. The roadmap mentions mainly drone deliveries. Is it also the ambition to have transportation sharing for people (i.e. car sharing) to help congestion in big cities?

DAV is an interesting project, and the team inside is also solid so for the future of this project will definitely grow successfully achieve maximum results in accordance with the plan.
Activity: 1330

Thanks for the support!

Activity: 210

Ryan Godlien, TheGobOne, will be interviewing our CEO & Founder  Noam Copel tomorrow (Monday), 15:00 GMT. They will talk about DAV, pre-sale & crowd sale, the future of transportation, and more! Sign up for the live broadcast here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNq6P2Y7HGU Want to ask your own question? https://www.menti.com/599c222c
I think the developments are good I think. But they don’t publish something tangible in their daily videos. They only say whe did these things with some words. It will be good if there will be such good tangible things.

The DailyDAVs are very interesting and provide a lot of insight into the team's daily activities and progress on the project. There's also a lot of tangible updates in the Telegram group (https://t.me/DAVNetwork) and follow development progress on Github: https://github.com/DAVFoundation
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
I also support once this project to be successful and increasingly developed again because I also believe that this project can give satisfactory results.
Activity: 182
I think the developments are good I think. But they don’t publish something tangible in their daily videos. They only say whe did these things with some words. It will be good if there will be such good tangible things.
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
More than 60 cities across the globe have established pilot zones, where for the first time everyday citizens can catch a ride in an autonomous vehicle. Easily achievable trips — mostly from self-driving shuttle buses traveling on fixed routes — are creating public trust in vehicles that don’t have a human being behind the wheel.

Read more at https://medium.com/davnetwork/more-than-60-cities-across-the-globe-are-putting-autonomous-vehicles-on-public-roads-65894c68f3c5
Has everyone been checking up on DailyDAV? Here's the latest:

DailyDAV #93 13/03/18
It is good to see that DAV campaign is still open. From its beginning DAV proved that it's more than a great ICO, but a strong team who work hard to revolutionize the transportation nowadays. Good job, DAV!

Thanks for your support, infested!
It is good to see that DAV campaign is still open. From its beginning DAV proved that it's more than a great ICO, but a strong team who work hard to revolutionize the transportation nowadays. Good job, DAV!

Thanks for your words and interest in the Token Sale!
Pages:
Jump to: