Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-PRE-SALE] DNAtix – The Future Of Genetics Is Here - page 42. (Read 96077 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
The project oboylet quite a large number of countries, unfortunately this is often. It is a pity, because among the citizens of the listed countries it would be possible to find the invetors.
Activity: 294
I would like to see the project listed at www.icoguide.com as I trust their rates, so do a lot of investors, would be great to hear their opinion regarding the project, it will make easier to make decision.
This can be a leading step of DNAtix for listing as it automatically even gains more attention of new people across the crypto community and the management should even more prioritize on various platforms so it brings more new traffic from various sources.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Health is very important and necessity to all human kind. No doubt a lot of investors and supporters will embrace and support this project because of it's uniqueness and benefits we can get.
Yes, absolutely project that consists and fucoses in health of the people are kore likely attractive to everyone. As the old saying says health is wealth so its very important to exert extra effort about health issues. So I guess this will be a good idea. Hopefully this  project will be a success and supported by many.
As we notice the digital economy we live in building wide range of technologies around it also will lead huge impact on health and through DNAtix we should take a pledge to figure out the better possibilities to save the living being through the scope and hope we can by choosing the future of Genetics with DNAtix.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Specifically, what kind of token is it? It is an attractive website, but I want more specific information. Will bonuses be granted when purchasing with ICO?
Activity: 434
Health is very important and necessity to all human kind. No doubt a lot of investors and supporters will embrace and support this project because of it's uniqueness and benefits we can get.
Yes, absolutely project that consists and fucoses in health of the people are kore likely attractive to everyone. As the old saying says health is wealth so its very important to exert extra effort about health issues. So I guess this will be a good idea. Hopefully this  project will be a success and supported by many.
Activity: 378
I like such projects as the team, but can a soft cap  of $ 750,000 really suffice for development? I think this is a small amount.
Activity: 227
An interesting idea in health care, but I do not understand why citizens of the United States and Israel can not participate?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I have always been interested in such technologies focused on genetics and everything connected with it.I believe such services and DNA testing should be more studied and developed,and also available to people.So I would like the DNAtix team to deploy such facilities around the world,and the different types of health care to match the right genetic services technology.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
The idea of this project is very useful in our society since it will help to find better solutions for those people who have suffered serious genetic condition. I guess, the project will be very huge because I'm sure it will needs a lot of funds to developed it's functions but I'm hoping that they can do this and succeed.
copper member
Activity: 49
This project is similar to XDNA but most likely its focuses on health benefits of the people and customers, Very unique and promising idea for this to be launched soon.

Is this project some kind of insurance to the people or for the investors? If yes then this a huge opportunity for us especially crypto people to have insurance and benefits for our health.

Thanks for your comment! I agree - there are a lot of potential benefits for crypto users in the health sector. Though our project isn't health insurance, it does provide an opportunity to gain access to preventative health care options through the sequencing and testing of your DNA.

The platform will connect researchers, genetic counselors, health care professionals and consumers to provide a 1-stop shop for all genetic services.
copper member
Activity: 31
RocketBounty - attracting & involving!
Hi! 
we are the project RocketBounty and we are able to attract thousands of users to your ICO (we guarantee 40k of users, not bots!). And it is not the only product!
our web-site: https://rocketbounty.io/

in case if you are interested in our collaboration please feel free to contact us:
@RocketBountySales
[email protected]

Activity: 280
Activity: 350
D.U.G
I will be joining the bounty campaign platform. Seems interesting and promising, Also is the airdrop finished or still planning to launch?
How much is your soft cap? what would happen if you didn't reach the goal? and How long will the campaign last? thanks
What price token?
The most possible thing if they didn't reach the softcap is, they are suspending their project and will announce a new ICO in unpredictable days.
Activity: 336
This project is similar to XDNA but most likely its focuses on health benefits of the people and customers, Very unique and promising idea for this to be launched soon.

Is this project some kind of insurance to the people or for the investors? If yes then this a huge opportunity for us especially crypto people to have insurance and benefits for our health.
I would like to see the project listed at www.icoguide.com as I trust their rates, so do a lot of investors, would be great to hear their opinion regarding the project, it will make easier to make decision.
Most of the ICO listings will charge the developer to make it a great review and a better rating for the project so I don't think it is a great option.
Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
Activity: 574
The project will be directed to treatment of difficult diseases by fight against them by means of innovative technologies together with block tea. We will hope that at team everything will turn out.
Activity: 266
Very cool project  with a genius idea. I wish you more success
copper member
Activity: 49
research in the field of genetics has already achieved good results, I think it will be even better if you use the blockchain. this can ensure that sensitive information is protected and transactions are transparent. in the field of research, there is always a lot of data that needs to be protected.

We definitely agree! We've actually just published an article touching on this topic.
https://www.dnatix.com/genetics-platform-built-blockchain/
Pages:
Jump to: