Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-PRE-SALE] DNAtix – The Future Of Genetics Is Here - page 44. (Read 96077 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I think through this Platform, we can search for the best Genetic based on the results of a team of experts in various fields of health. The mechanism is supported by DNAtik as a support for this platform.
Activity: 59
can u provide more info about ur team ?
copper member
Activity: 49
great quality and great project,with great team. I'm looking forward to this project for a long time and I like it.Iam sure this company will show best results and the partnership that grows and climes to the  top .

Thanks for your kind words.

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
 great quality and great project,with great team. I'm looking forward to this project for a long time and I like it.Iam sure this company will show best results and the partnership that grows and climes to the  top .
copper member
There are a number of reasons individuals might voluntarily give away their genomic sequence. Researchers can use these donations to unlock some of humanity’s biggest mysteries, and home DNA tests can offer a wealth of interesting and useful information. However, when a user shares their data, they generally expect to retain their anonymity...

https://www.dnatix.com/anonymity-genomic-sequencing/
copper member
I like this idea,I believe innovation in the field of genetic testing should be developed.This is a very interesting direction and at the same time useful for humanity,so I believe that this project should develop and provide us with a complete,implemented and successful company in the field of health for genetic testing.

I'm glad you like the project! We are very excited!
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
New Client: Introducing DNAtix, the Blockchain-based Genetics Platform
https://icodashboard.io/2018/08/24/new-client-introducing-dnatix/

We’re pleased to welcome Ofer Lidsky and DNAtix to the ICODashboard family of clients.  DNAtix is a cutting-edge blockchain based genetics platform providing anonymous and encrypted genetic services including: analysis, storage and transfer of digitized DNA sequences through a direct-to-consumer platform.

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I like this idea,I believe innovation in the field of genetic testing should be developed.This is a very interesting direction and at the same time useful for humanity,so I believe that this project should develop and provide us with a complete,implemented and successful company in the field of health for genetic testing.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
DNAtix platform
A cutting-edge blockchain-based genetics platform providing anonymous and encrypted genetic services including: analysis, storage, and transfer of digitized DNA sequence through a direct-to-consumer platform.
Activity: 75
Merit: 3
How much is your soft cap? what would happen if you didn't reach the goal? and How long will the campaign last? thanks
What price token?

The soft cap is set at $750K - Because the ICO is so short, we will be extending the campaign if the minimum is not met. We believe this will allow the opportunity for both purchasers and bounty participants to see the project come to fruition.

The pre-sale will end Nov 15 and the public sale will end Dec 15.

The token price during the pre-sale will be $0.40-0.60 depending on when you get in, during the ICO, the price will be $0.80-1.00.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thank you for your interest in the DNAtix project!

As far as I know, projects related to medicine are often always successful, I think that your project will not be an exception.
And the minimum threshold will be collected without problems. On the site, the minimum amount is slightly larger than what is written here - $ 1,000,000
copper member
Activity: 378
DNAtix is developing the future ecosystem for Genetics where consumers, researchers, laboratories and clinics meet to use and make Genetics in a more transparent, accessible, applicable and secured manner.
Activity: 14
Merit: 2
There are incredible benefits to testing your DNA. You can learn about your family’s history, prevent potential illnesses or even get a glimpse into your future. And now, these direct-to-consumer tests are cheaper than they have ever been!

But there are some risks involved in giving up control over what might be the most important data you’ll ever hold.

DNAtix will help you keep your data safe!

https://medium.com/dnatix/3-things-to-know-before-testing-your-dna-e14af7527931
Activity: 658
Merit: 282
Thank you for your comments.
We believe that blockchain technology is an excellent solution to the data security issues currently facing genetic services. Especially given the recent news of more centralized projects being hacked or even selling user data without permission.

Thank you for the fast reply.

I concede that you are right that there have been several high-profile hacks of centralized services.
However, I read in your opening post that you have been the first project
that has transferred a DNA sequence over the Ethereum blockchain. Ethereum also
has a history of high-profile hacks and the risks of smart contracts are not fully understood and the technology
is still in its infancy. I´m just wondering if building on Ethereum is really
the wisest choice in terms of security. Or am I mistaken and you just
use Ethereum for the token sale and the DNAtix ecosystem will be developed
from scratch or will be based on another platform?

I might be completely wrong, but I´m still not particularly convinced of
the whole Ethereum project. Nonetheless, I will definitely follow the progress of your DNAtix project.

copper member
Genetic data is extremely sensitive and contains information about a person’s identity, origin, family ties, and of course the risk for developing genetic conditions or diseases such as Alzheimer’s, cancer, diabetes, and more. The fear that this information would reach the wrong hands has prevented many people from using advanced genetic services and performing genetic tests.

Genetic data is extremely sensitive... so let´s put it on a BLOCKCHAIN!!

I have my doubts that this is a good application for a blockchain. Sensitive
information is one of the areas where a centralized solution might actually be more secure
than a decentralized solution.

Besides, I also doubt that this is the reason that people have refrained from using advanced
genetic services. People might just be unaware of the existence of these services or simply
might be uninterested in genetic data.

Thank you for your comments.

We believe that blockchain technology is an excellent solution to the data security issues currently facing genetic services. Especially given the recent news of more centralized projects being hacked or even selling user data without permission.

Our goal is to build entire ecosystem for consumers, service providers and researchers to interact with the privacy of the data as a top priority.

Regarding awareness, we hope that our project and others like it will help move the field forward, offering new solutions in the field of preventative healthcare.

Activity: 658
Merit: 282
Genetic data is extremely sensitive and contains information about a person’s identity, origin, family ties, and of course the risk for developing genetic conditions or diseases such as Alzheimer’s, cancer, diabetes, and more. The fear that this information would reach the wrong hands has prevented many people from using advanced genetic services and performing genetic tests.

Genetic data is extremely sensitive... so let´s put it on a BLOCKCHAIN!!

I have my doubts that this is a good application for a blockchain. Sensitive
information is one of the areas where a centralized solution might actually be more secure
than a decentralized solution.

Besides, I also doubt that this is the reason that people have refrained from using advanced
genetic services. People might just be unaware of the existence of these services or simply
might be uninterested in genetic data.
copper member
"From energy to healthcare, and everything in between, blockchain technology is leaving no stone left unturned - and DNAtix out to completely transform how the genetis industry operates inside and out."

https://medium.com/dnatix/the-genetics-ecosystem-built-on-blockchain-67a993d22924
copper member
The more I learn about ZenCash the more I like the project and how it is run. Excited to join!

Thanks for the comment. We'd love to hear your opinion about the DNAtix ecosystem!
Activity: 224
The more I learn about ZenCash the more I like the project and how it is run. Excited to join!
copper member
hello, which lockup periods will have tokens from pre-sale and private sale?

Thank you for your inquiry. 15% of all tokens will be locked up for exactly 1 year after the beginning of the token sale.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
hello, which lockup periods will have tokens from pre-sale and private sale?
Pages:
Jump to: