Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Token Sale] eCoinomic.net Episode One. Loans: hedge crypto - get money! - page 27. (Read 18006 times)

copper member
Activity: 161
Merit: 0
eCoinomic at Gibraltar International Fintech Conference 2018

A big thanks to new partners and participants in the eCoinomic project!
It was great meeting you all at Gibraltar International Fintech Conference 2018.
We hope to see you again very soon!

copper member
First UK Partnership

Here are some news that frankly should have been announced a couple of weeks ago. For you eCoinomic supporters it is an occasion to rejoice over the project, for us at eCoinomic it is something to be proud of. One of eCoinomic Co-Founders and CEO Aleksei Smolianov holds regular meetings with potential partners and investors in different countries. After one of these meetings, Aleksei recruited Alpamys Tatishev for a role of Investor Relations Director at eCoinomic team.
Now we have signed our first investor partnership agreement with ONE VENTURE PARTNERS LIMITED opening up new UK investment opportunities and welcoming its founder Mr. Stewart on board as our UK advisor.
We will be introducing you to the rest of eCoinomic team and partners in the following posts. 

copper member
Dear friends,
Let us introduce Alpamys Tatishev to you.
Having graduated from Richmond, The American International University in London with a degree in International Business, Alpamys has extensive experience in project management, precisely in fintech industry. His interests include investing in software development.
He is a partner in ARMLON, co-founder of One Venture Partners and is responsible for Investor Relations at eCoinomic.

copper member
eCoinomic project has already been listed on 20 different resources!  Smiley
And we’re not planning to stop!

copper member
Actually it seems difficult to be achieved but it seems easier when the ones to achieve it are taken into consideration. I hope this project will be popular and it may bring a good amount of money if this team becomes successful. Advertisement of the project is quite important.

Thank you for your opinion Devrialemci!
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Actually it seems difficult to be achieved but it seems easier when the ones to achieve it are taken into consideration. I hope this project will be popular and it may bring a good amount of money if this team becomes successful. Advertisement of the project is quite important.
copper member
Hi everyone!
Hope you're doing great!  Cheesy

We'll post eCoinomic project video to the website soon, but you can already watch it here

Activity: 207
...Our goal is being human in the world...
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
initial ann translation for chinese
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30938135

whitepaper still in good progress  Cheesy
copper member
sounds nice and ill look forward for the bounty.will it be  mining here?

Hello candyconstantino11, no mining planned for now.
Activity: 84
sounds nice and ill look forward for the bounty.will it be  mining here?
copper member

There is one more language available for WhitePaper translation.
We are looking for Japanese translation.
Please PM us for more details or fill in the form here
copper member
Hi everyone!
Do not hesitate to join the conversation at eCoinomic Community Telegram.
Our founders will gladly answer all your questions on the technical features of the upcoming platform and discuss ICO details.

Thanks!
copper member
Hi everyone, we're currently in the process of updating the White Paper. Stay tuned  Wink
Excited to read the whitepaper which i know a lot important information about the company and the project will be discussed..  I am very much amaze with its very attractive bounty campaigns that plenty are going to involve.  For ecoinic provide users with functionalities lending, exchange, transfer, finanacial management and consolidate with online payment service and system.  With its all in one feature and is incomparable it lessen your cost and time.

Hi Electrified thank you for your opinion! You can now find the updated WP here
Activity: 286
Hi everyone, we're currently in the process of updating the White Paper. Stay tuned  Wink
Excited to read the whitepaper which i know a lot important information about the company and the project will be discussed..  I am very much amaze with its very attractive bounty campaigns that plenty are going to involve.  For ecoinic provide users with functionalities lending, exchange, transfer, finanacial management and consolidate with online payment service and system.  With its all in one feature and is incomparable it lessen your cost and time.
copper member
copper member
Hello eCoinomic team,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.

Good luck with your ICO guys!

Thanks for the invitation skattio, will be registering asap.
Activity: 11
Hello eCoinomic team,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.

Good luck with your ICO guys!
copper member
ECOINOMIC PORTUGUESE ANN & BOUNTY THREAD IS NOW AVAILABLE HERE:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30413143

Great job NokasKili, thanks for supporting the project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Professional Portuguese Translator
ECOINOMIC PORTUGUESE ANN & BOUNTY THREAD IS NOW AVAILABLE HERE:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30413143
Pages:
Jump to: