Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Token Sale] eCoinomic.net Episode One. Loans: hedge crypto - get money! - page 29. (Read 18006 times)

copper member
Activity: 161
Merit: 0
Hi everyone, just a quick update for all participants of the Bounty Campaign.
PLEASE REPORT ALL YOUR SHARED TWEETS, FACEBOOK POSTS etc. TO the OFFICIAL BOUNTY THREAD
copper member
You know ?
your project is very cool.
I love your project and I am sure your project will attract many investors and many will participate with your project. because your project is very innovative and has appeal.
good luck for your project

Hello rendiuno, thank you for your kind words and for supporting the project Smiley
Activity: 340
Merit: 111
You know ?
your project is very cool.
I love your project and I am sure your project will attract many investors and many will participate with your project. because your project is very innovative and has appeal.
good luck for your project
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/ecoinomic-ico-18041 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
copper member
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/ecoinomic-ico-18041 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

Hi Daniel.b76, great, thank you for the information and for adding eCoinomic project to your listing.
copper member
I have complete the application form regarding translation in Greek language

Good luck with your project

Hi evakka, thank you for your kind words!
copper member
do we need report every week ?
Hi neflixzero, it's up to you, we will be monitoring the profiles of all participants weekly.
In case you want to report, please refer to the Bounty thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ecoinomicnet-bounty-pool-up-to-15500000-cnc-tokens-2897866

Thank you!
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
do we need report every week ?
Activity: 700
Merit: 265
I have complete the application form regarding translation in Greek language

Good luck with your project
copper member
I want to participate in your project as a translator. I will translate the official topic into Russian.
 Wink Wink Wink

Hi Nona Meone, unfortunately, your Bitcointalk rank doesn't correspond to the rules of the Translation bounty program.
Activity: 1
I want to participate in your project as a translator. I will translate the official topic into Russian.
 Wink Wink Wink
copper member
Good news everyone, we have just added SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN.
Please see the first post for more details Cheesy
copper member
Consider adding Russian translation to the Bounty section, otherwise you can miss some part of the pie.

Thanks for the comment koinov, will discuss that with the team.
Activity: 648
Merit: 114
I want to participate in your project as a translator, I am waiting for your approval, I will translate the official topic into Indonesian translation.
copper member
very good project and clear, I like with your project. I am sure your project will be a great success. but where is the information about your teams?  Grin

Hi join2 we'll be adding the team with photos in the next few days
Activity: 113
Consider adding Russian translation to the Bounty section, otherwise you can miss some part of the pie.
Activity: 537
Merit: 252
very good project and clear, I like with your project. I am sure your project will be a great success. but where is the information about your teams?  Grin
copper member
Applied for the facebook bounty but how will we update the links of our shares/posts?

Hi ikhub, thank you for participating.
Our team will be weekly monitoring social media profiles of all participants for posts/shares.
Activity: 143
Merit: 2
Applied for the facebook bounty but how will we update the links of our shares/posts?
copper member
very interesting this project. just look at the social media so big percentage. why do not signature campaigns exist while others already exist?

Hi huu78, thank you for your kind comment!
The signature campaign will be launched soon.
Pages:
Jump to: