Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-SALE] Petchains - The World’s 1st Pets Short Video Platform - page 9. (Read 3348 times)

copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Do you plan to carry out the KYC procedure, or will the ICO be completely anonymous?

In the project documents, I did not see any references to this. I think that KYC is not required. If I am mistaken, correct me.
But also great. So you can buy a few tokens and remain anonymous. I think now it is also important for investors. But in any case I am ready to support the project.

The KYC procedure is required for all participants.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Tell me already know when there will be any working prototypes? I just would like to see how this will differ from standard video services.

Petchains - this is not a video service.
There are various types of services which are offered on Petchains:
 ● Pet medical treatment
 ● Pet fostering
 ● Pet training
 ● Pet information
 ● Pet grooming
 ● Pet insurance
 ● Pet breeding and sales

All user information is fully secure with Petchains and they are secured according to different security levels. Moreover, the user is only required to share his/her information as and when requested by the system at a particular time. User information is the asset of Petchains, hence it would not be leaked from the platform, which has all policies with regards to user privacy set in place. Petchains will only use the information where and when it is essential.

In more detail we described in a white paper - https://www.petchains.io/whitepaper/Petchains.pdf
Yes, in essence, this is an ecosystem. I think it should be very convenient. Tell me the project will start in some particular country or around the world at the same time?
copper member
Tell me already know when there will be any working prototypes? I just would like to see how this will differ from standard video services.

Petchains - this is not a video service.
There are various types of services which are offered on Petchains:
 ● Pet medical treatment
 ● Pet fostering
 ● Pet training
 ● Pet information
 ● Pet grooming
 ● Pet insurance
 ● Pet breeding and sales

All user information is fully secure with Petchains and they are secured according to different security levels. Moreover, the user is only required to share his/her information as and when requested by the system at a particular time. User information is the asset of Petchains, hence it would not be leaked from the platform, which has all policies with regards to user privacy set in place. Petchains will only use the information where and when it is essential.

In more detail we described in a white paper - https://www.petchains.io/whitepaper/Petchains.pdf
Activity: 448
Activity: 434
Do you plan to carry out the KYC procedure, or will the ICO be completely anonymous?

In the project documents, I did not see any references to this. I think that KYC is not required. If I am mistaken, correct me.
But also great. So you can buy a few tokens and remain anonymous. I think now it is also important for investors. But in any case I am ready to support the project.
copper member

KYC verification is necessary to ensure that the client is not a terrorist or launders money. I think this procedure should be mandatory.

KYC procedure is required for all. It must be passed before the withdrawal of tokens.
Activity: 22

KYC verification is necessary to ensure that the client is not a terrorist or launders money. I think this procedure should be mandatory.
Activity: 77
copper member
I really like the team approach to the case. Constantly respond to the forum, there are constant updates and news. Keep it up.

Thank you for your feedback and support.
Activity: 34
I really like the team approach to the case. Constantly respond to the forum, there are constant updates and news. Keep it up.
copper member
copper member
Great project. I think it will be very popular. The price of the token should quickly go up because the project will quickly scale.

Thank you for your feedback and support of the project.
However, with any conditions, we must always provide support for this project because it is a good thing, of course, and hopefully in the future this project can develop even further
But as a matter of fact, as an investor, the main thing for me is to have an opportunity to make money on it. If I think that the project will be profitable, then I invest in the purchase of tokens.

Of course, we are also interested in ensuring that investors are happy while cooperating with the project.
Activity: 476
pets shrots video ? its can be work with crypto ? i mean have a lot video platforms what  you use diffence
Interesting. I have not seen such projects on the net, but it seems to me that this makes sense since many people want to watch videos about animals.
Activity: 952
Merit: 576
pets shrots video ? its can be work with crypto ? i mean have a lot video platforms what  you use diffence
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Globally, a very large amount of investment is needed. And also the platform should be multilanguage immediately after launch.
Given the specifics of the platform (it is positioned as a platform for animals), I think that with the understanding of the problems will not be )))
Activity: 102
An interesting project. Tell me in which countries will this project start? And whether the platform will be multilingual.
I think that the team initially positions this project as global and international. Therefore, to talk about the start in any particular country or region seems pointless to me.

You need to try to reach the maximum number of users, then the chances of success will only grow.
copper member
Great project. I think it will be very popular. The price of the token should quickly go up because the project will quickly scale.

However, with any conditions, we must always provide support for this project because it is a good thing, of course, and hopefully in the future this project can develop even further

Activity: 378
The idea is just beautiful. Clips of animals gain the maximum number of views. And it would be most correct that such videos were assembled on one platform.
Activity: 434

But as a matter of fact, as an investor, the main thing for me is to have an opportunity to make money on it. If I think that the project will be profitable, then I invest in the purchase of tokens.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500

Pages:
Jump to: