Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-SALE] Petchains - The World’s 1st Pets Short Video Platform - page 5. (Read 3348 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Дoбpый дeнь . Учaвcтвyю в бayнти Facebook #363 & Twitter #443 . B чeм пpичинa oтcyтcтвия cтaвoк ?

Good afternoon . I participate in bounty Facebook #363 & Twitter #443 . What is the reason for the lack of bets ?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
And one more question - what is the predictable annual income for investors in this project? ROI = ?
This is a very good question. I understand that this may depend on many factors, but I would like to know the business plan of this project.
But it will depend on the cryptocurrency market as a whole as well as on the popularity of the project and the speed with which it can scale. By this, I think it is too early to draw any conclusions.
Activity: 448
And one more question - what is the predictable annual income for investors in this project? ROI = ?
This is a very good question. I understand that this may depend on many factors, but I would like to know the business plan of this project.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 2
Dreams are made when you keep the commitment with
What is a crazy idea ("bring up community to interact globally and contribute to provide the efficient lives to the pets") and why does this project need its own token and blockchain in General? Another attempt to raise money on HYIP?

We recommend that you get acquainted with our idea in detail. We described the details in the whitepaper - https://www.petchains.io/whitepaper/Petchains.pdf

There are various types of services which are offered on Petchains:
 ● Pet medical treatment
 ● Pet fostering
 ● Pet training
 ● Pet information
 ● Pet grooming
 ● Pet insurance
 ● Pet breeding and sales

All user information is fully secure with Petchains and they are secured according to different security levels. Moreover, the user is only required to share his/her information as and when requested by the system at a particular time. User information is the asset of Petchains, hence it would not be leaked from the platform, which has all policies with regards to user privacy set in place. Petchains will only use the information where and when it is essential.

I have already read, and I will repeat my question - why is decentralization necessary in this project? Why do you need your own token? Page 28-30 white paper - no answer.

copper member
Activity: 70
I read the project roadmap and I can say that the project has ambitious goals to help all pet owners. I believe in the success of the project.

Indeed, the team has done a great job. However, the main work is still to come. It is necessary not only to develop a high-quality product, but also to monitor the price of the token after it goes public.

Of course, there are a lot of tasks for the team. All of them will be performed at its best.
Activity: 13
I read the project roadmap and I can say that the project has ambitious goals to help all pet owners. I believe in the success of the project.

Indeed, the team has done a great job. However, the main work is still to come. It is necessary not only to develop a high-quality product, but also to monitor the price of the token after it goes public.
copper member

Thank you for your feedback and for your interest in the project.
Activity: 714
copper member
When will the app be available? I would like to test it and see how the interface will look and how convenient it will be.

Thank you for your questions.. Development goes according to the roadmap - https://www.ptcs.io/
Activity: 434
MVP Now only for the Asian market? Is there a version for the European market in English? I would really like to see how it will work.
Activity: 448
An interesting project. I think business will also be interested in connecting to the platform. For example, people who have veterinary clinics. Looks like it will be a big ecosystem.
brand new
Activity: 0
I am confident that in the future the project and the team will succeed in their field. From the side it is clear that the work is underway. Soon all the work still affects the price of the coin. I'm glad I found this project. I will invest and definitely become a user of your ready-made solution.
Activity: 420
When will the app be available? I would like to test it and see how the interface will look and how convenient it will be.
Activity: 434
Petchains combined all the needs of animals in one platform, I am sure that many investors and not only will actively use the services of Petchains!
I would like to understand how the company will make money? Need to learn more about the business plan.
I would like to understand the platform will be free for ordinary users or is it planned to have a subscription fee every month?
Activity: 476
Petchains combined all the needs of animals in one platform, I am sure that many investors and not only will actively use the services of Petchains!
I would like to understand how the company will make money? Need to learn more about the business plan.
Activity: 154
Merit: 8
copper member
Project developers, well done their work is worthy of respect, looking through the website of the platform, I was pleasantly surprised by the road map! Is there any information about the listing?

Thanks for your feedback. The listing of the token on the exchange will be after the end of ICO.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Project developers, well done their work is worthy of respect, looking through the website of the platform, I was pleasantly surprised by the road map! Is there any information about the listing?
copper member
The team started the project very well and thought over the marketing, so they have no reason not to reach their goal if they continue in the same spirit.
The project proved to be very good and the main thing that such a system will be very popular. I think tokens will be in great demand immediately after launch.
already have any arrangements with exchanges? I wonder when I can sell these tokens?

Bitforex,bit-z,Idam,kucoin,biclub,coinpark,coinbig,coinlim,and so on are our choice,we will load more than 20 exchange.
copper member
Great project. This is what society needs now. Tell me already know in which countries it will start?

Thank you for your question. This is a global project that will work around the world.
Pages:
Jump to: