Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] SANCOJ - WORLD'S FIRST OPPORTUNITY SUPERMARKET - page 3. (Read 2725 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

A useful project, I hope that you have enough space under the sun. Do something that is not ordinary, that would compete on your background.
Activity: 358
The concept offered by the Sancoj project is exciting and unique as a platform that provides opportunities and analysis to its users about what work or career field is appropriate for it through artificial intelligence analysis and also makes it easy for its users
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I like the idea of the project everybody must be love this, I am happy to support you guys, good luck for the in this greatest project.
Activity: 71
I do not understand the shape of the airdrop, with respect!
Activity: 266
So exactly how will the project develop to bring opportunity to investor? Where will you start to develop your project?
Activity: 346
I think this project is very interesting and nice
I'm sure this project will be a great success thanks to the team of experts in the field. Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I begin the study of the project with the study of information about the team. Here I have no doubt that the team will be able to successfully implement the project.
Activity: 560
I think SANCOJ has a very interesting project concept hopefully will be a problem solving in the handling of fraud for online transactions but I will see the total supply is very much
I also think such that this project is highly expected to be successful because the goal of this project in the wake of the extremely nice is for handling fraudulent online transactions. I am sure that future projects will get plenty of support from participants.
I think this project has a concept and also a great goal and I also support the once so that this project can flourish and succeed.
Activity: 490
I think SANCOJ has a very interesting project concept hopefully will be a problem solving in the handling of fraud for online transactions but I will see the total supply is very much
I also think such that this project is highly expected to be successful because the goal of this project in the wake of the extremely nice is for handling fraudulent online transactions. I am sure that future projects will get plenty of support from participants.
Activity: 369
Activity: 308
SANCOJ project that has many benefits and hopefully many who like this project to be successful at the end of this project bounty is completed
Activity: 112
There is no single point of failure because the entire network or transaction control is not a single central entity but by the whole network.
Activity: 238
I think the concept of his project is very interesting hopefully will be a problem solving in the handling of fraud for online transactions, but I will see the total supply is very much
Activity: 336
This's a new idea and would not be easy to achieve the desired result. Wish your project will be successful.
Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in total investments in order for the project to start?
Activity: 98
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hello everyone,

The Crypto Escrow Team (CET) is hereby announcing that the co-operation between Sancoj and CET has been cancelled due to the fact that Sancoj does not want to deal with anonymous individuals.

We totally understand that it's hard to trust anonymous individuals and respect their decision. We wish them all the best with their project.

Kind Regards,
Mitchell

This message has been signed on 09-04-2018 at 21:15 GMT+2
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
bc1qss8zacssnsl7shmy3zanh303r3p57jvtudkskq
IHhkVCPYwGNvTmm3QKIznS4griOhnQFQCYgPo/da18W1Bry32QPYrHEhUz9z03ZPRyc8s5cv1XUZ6T4BNKrO/og=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Activity: 322
indeed until now many projects that have the same theme and this makes it more visible the quality of the team how if they have the creativity and innovation that is more interesting certainly will not be difficult this project to success
Activity: 448
I see the concept of this exciting project, an innovation of Zingo technology as a tool that helps every user to find sensitive and profitable opportunities. but projects like this there are many similar ones. hopefully, the team works hard and maximally for promotion
the project was indeed carrying a very nice concept, and very deserved anyway if this project gets a lot of support. hopefully all teams will prepare a strategy very well, in order to make this project a success.
I see interesting things in this project other than the good concept of his team is also reliable, I also hope this project will succeed in achieving its success.
Activity: 210
Nice it very excited to open the ico of this SANCOJ.COM
hope there will be many investor for the ico comming,,
Activity: 630
Merit: 262
This account was hacked. just recently got it back
sancoj.com announce there first Alpha version

https://market.sancoj.com/

Try now
Pages:
Jump to: