Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] SANCOJ - WORLD'S FIRST OPPORTUNITY SUPERMARKET - page 4. (Read 2725 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I see the concept of this exciting project, an innovation of Zingo technology as a tool that helps every user to find sensitive and profitable opportunities. but projects like this there are many similar ones. hopefully, the team works hard and maximally for promotion
the project was indeed carrying a very nice concept, and very deserved anyway if this project gets a lot of support. hopefully all teams will prepare a strategy very well, in order to make this project a success.
Activity: 133
Merit: 5
indeed until now many projects that have the same theme and this makes it more visible how the quality of the team if they do have the creativity and innovation more interesting
Activity: 133
Merit: 5
All the features are free? then what is the use for you I did not quite understand
please read on the white paper so you can understand about this SANCO project, I think this project is interesting and can attract many people
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
All the features are free? then what is the use for you I did not quite understand
Activity: 369
Merit: 100
the concept of the project is interesting and becomes a problem solver in the handling of fraud in online transactions. but ane see the total suplaynya lot banget, hopefully can be smooth and attract the interest of many investors
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I see the concept of this exciting project, an innovation of Zingo technology as a tool that helps every user to find sensitive and profitable opportunities. but projects like this there are many similar ones. hopefully, the team works hard and maximally for promotion
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
What is Sancoj?is a project tryng to bring all kind of opportunities to everyone for free like a job, project contract, event, learning, certification, socializing, talent management/enhancement, buying and selling, business acquisition, distributorship or franchising, etc

Hi,

You are very correct.

Apart from bringing the opportunities, ability to choose profitable opportunity is very vital and this is why we are integrating an Artificial Intelligence Agent into the platform to predict success rates of each opportunity user decides to take. This will let the user make better decisions, save time,energy and other resources.

Imagine you knowing what course will profit you more, even before you fill your course application/admission form.

Imagine you being assured that you can be successful from your current location.

The effects, are indeed massive....

Sancoj project will be driven by people (huge community) and that is why we seek your support.

Inform your friends, colleagues, relatives etc., about Sancoj. Let the join the revolution. Together, we can achieve anything...

Regards,
Ngozi

Wow. awesome project. Nowadays many who have given support to this project, and this would certainly be a very good thing for the Betterment of the project

Yes you are right. The project deserves attention and is worthy of the time spent studying it. On which exchanges is it planned to place a token?

Hi,

We are making arrangement for listing in exchanges and will publish it as soon as possible.

Regards,
Ngozi
Activity: 126
What is Sancoj?is a project tryng to bring all kind of opportunities to everyone for free like a job, project contract, event, learning, certification, socializing, talent management/enhancement, buying and selling, business acquisition, distributorship or franchising, etc
Hello Everyone.

We thank you all for your support.

The Sancoj Team is working very hard to make this project a success but we need your support.

We will be releasing the Alpha Version on the 1st of April,2018 for testing. If you are not already in our Telegram group, kindly join us so we can test the system together and make appropriate changes.

Thank you.

Regards,
Ngozi
Activity: 36
why  it's take long time?
URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT !!

Hello Everyone.

We have been notified and warned about spam posts on our thread.

If you love our project, please follow us genuinely.

DO NOT SPAM PLEASE !!!!!!!!

WE WILL GIVE NO INCENTIVE

Regards,
Ngozi
Great project! I`m sure there are some concerns but with good team and development in time, many of these concerns will be disappeared.

What are the concerns? We can always sort them?

Regards,
Ngozi
why  it's take long time???

We are sorry about that.

Regards,
Ngozi
Project looks promising! But at least two questions bother me. 1) do you really plan to compete with Telegram and other messengers? 2) what's the main source of income if you don't charge any of your users?

Thanks for your questions.

1) do you really plan to compete with Telegram and other messengers?

Ans: Sancoj intends to solve the problems of "Lack of opportunities" and others that many people suffer from. To do that, so many modules that will ease lives, have to be present.

2) what's the main source of income if you don't charge any of your users?

Ans: 1. Advertisement. We will integrate advertisement management module.
        2. Fees for special requests like "FEATURED OPPORTUNITIES", "URGENT", "PRIVATE", etc.

Regards,
Ngozi

Activity: 139
Merit: 2
why  it's take long time???
Activity: 630
Merit: 262
This account was hacked. just recently got it back
Activity: 630
Merit: 262
This account was hacked. just recently got it back
Hi Manager , why Link bounty = medium ?

bounty will be live on Monday so just wait for update
Activity: 256
Merit: 12
We are friends
Hi Manager , why Link bounty = medium ?
I think there is some honesty behind this project though the implementation process is not clear but i can invest some bucks into the project because of the introduction of the NO NONSENSE escrow team, i am sure all funds shall be refunded if the project does not meet up with the expectations.

Thanks for your kind words...

As for the implementation process, we are starting with these Opportunity modules:

• Jobs
  • Projects (Freelance)
  • Buy/Sell Businesses
  • Events
  • Franchise
  • Distributorship
  • Marketplace (Products, Automobiles & Properties
  • Lending
  • Talent Management
  • Zingo (Artificial Intelligence)

Things to note:

1. Though we are developing with Advanced Algorithms, we are making the User Interface to be as simple as ABC.

2. Users can bid for opportunities or stick to the stipulated prices.

For development, we started with areas all the opportunities have in common, like:

• Registration & Login pages.
  • Homepage
  • User Profile
  • Header
  • Dashboards
  • Settings
  • Search forms/bars

After the common areas, we went into specific modules and that is the stage we are, now. To follow the progress, please join our Slack channel.

Regards,
Ngozi
Pages:
Jump to: