Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] XYO - Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network. Sale 20.03 - page 95. (Read 79759 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
Hello! Tell me please how much money is collected at the moment in dollars. I do not see this information on the site. I also want to know what is the maximum capitalization.
may indeed his team has not provided information about how many results have been obtained, so hopefully soon there will be good news from this project

The public token sale is ongoing. So may take time.
The private sales raised upwards of 1900 ETH.
I am not sure that the project will be able to collect a lot of Ethereum. The fact that there is no hard cap in the project is a huge drawback. And it scares off large investors.
Activity: 392
Hello! Tell me please how much money is collected at the moment in dollars. I do not see this information on the site. I also want to know what is the maximum capitalization.
may indeed his team has not provided information about how many results have been obtained, so hopefully soon there will be good news from this project

The public token sale is ongoing. So may take time.
The private sales raised upwards of 1900 ETH.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
                                                 XYO Network ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET       https://icotracker.net/project/xyo
                        XYO is blockchain's first crypto-location oracle network  https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/976406062097207298

The XYO Network makes trustless location data possible through an ecosystem of crypto-location technologies and protocols necessary for bridging the gap from the world of today, to the world of tomorrow.

Activity: 214
Merit: 1
Maybe I am just not looking the right place.  Where can we find out such things as the address where we can purchase the tokens (in now about 4 hours)?  What is the price per token?  How long does the offering last?  What forms of payment will be taken?

Hello,

Please join us over on our Telegram Channel to stay informed; https://t.me/xyonetwork
Activity: 109
Merit: 1

We don't have that information on hand at the moment but will be presented soon. We also do not have a max cap, with a current supply of 100b unallocated tokens which will be burned following sale.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Activity: 134
I think, the problem that solves by The EFFECT Network Seek is led by a few centralized corporations – like Facebook, Google, and Amazon. These mega-corporations develop advanced AI algorithms in closed environments. There’s limited interaction between different agents in the marketplace.
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
INTERVIEW WITH THE HEAD OF MEDIA FROM XYO NETWORK – JOHNNY KOLASINSKI.

The demand is good considering current market conditions.

https://thecryptocurrencynews.info/interview-with-the-head-of-media-from-xyo-network-johnny-kolasinski/
IT'S TIME!
THE XYO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OFFICIALLY LIVE!

Activity: 294
look promising project, I sincerely hope that all teams will always work well together to develop the project, so that projects can be successful and give something satisfactory.
this project is really good and interesting hoping for the future it will run smoothly and sukses.karena this project deserve to achieve success.
I added this project to the list of my favorites. And I'm more than sure that it can bring me a good profit! Keep it up!

Thank you for the overwhelming support.
if seen from the concept alone it is interesting to believe that the team in it must be responsible, because a project will be successful depending on the team in it and the concept is given, but I think this project will be successful later and will many investors who are interested to join this project Success is always this project for its fore.
Activity: 247
Merit: 0
Maybe I am just not looking the right place.  Where can we find out such things as the address where we can purchase the tokens (in now about 4 hours)?  What is the price per token?  How long does the offering last?  What forms of payment will be taken?
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
look promising project, I sincerely hope that all teams will always work well together to develop the project, so that projects can be successful and give something satisfactory.
this project is really good and interesting hoping for the future it will run smoothly and sukses.karena this project deserve to achieve success.
I added this project to the list of my favorites. And I'm more than sure that it can bring me a good profit! Keep it up!

Thank you for the overwhelming support.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
XYO Network has released two new videos on its Youtube channel. I share the videos if it's of interest, it's a good way to learn more about the project;)

- The XYO Network featured on "ICOs This Week"

- Inside The XYO Network
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
YES
This project includes a number of best things: great team, great product,
great idea, great start! We need products and ideas!
 I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world
We have already had ideas behind the XYO project. It's right time for getting real products which build from those ideas. I hope that XYO team will publish project's products in the next few months.
Who said that they have already the ideas? or you are also part of the team? The products will be followed later on the ico is now only starting to promote i don't know when the ico will start however it is only new. Lets make this a reality if they become successfully to raised good amount of funds then the project will goin to roll.
Yes, indeed, the project is just starting its work and is at the beginning of its journey. But still now you can see the full potential and understand that there are ideas!
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Merit: 70
looking forward to new project from AmaZix  ,20.3 is private sale or public sale ? buy the way i cann't find XYO official website link .

have you ever participated in their projects?
The projects that Amazykh produces have always been successful. They take it seriously and the projects they choose for themselves have never failed me

thanks for you kind words ,but i think the market is cool down ,many investors will think twice about their investment.
Even though the market is now not in a better position, investors still continue their investments
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
The potential use cases of this project make it one to be excited about. Combining Geolocation with blockchain technology makes everything about tracking and deliveries more interesting.
Activity: 120
Merit: 11
Guys, how much money you want to rise? There is no information about soft or hardcap. Are you waiting for all money in the world?
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Pages:
Jump to: