Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]CoinMetro-Innovation Powered by Crypto. Backed by FXPIG. LIVE NOW - page 68. (Read 39386 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Less than a day to go and they still haven't figured out whether U.S. citizens can participate or not?!?!
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
Sorry I just joined the CoinMetro community. What is the real difference between flash sale and the crownsale that is about to begin? Some better discount? or anything else.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Hello CoinMetro team,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.

Good luck with your ICO guys!

Thanks for your support! Please e-mail this proposal to [email protected]
Activity: 1330
Merit: 10
Less than two days left for the Main Sale! Be sure to check the counter at https://coinmetro.com/
Activity: 392
You have succeeded, thanks for this report, I was interested to read again about Coin Metro
How many tokens are left for the main sale?
300 million max - 93,511,786 already sold in the pre/flash-sales = 206,488,214
For the main sales there are very few tokens left. Preliminary sales were successful. This means that the main sale can end in a minute after the start. I think that many will not have time to buy.
Great project.

Hey there taibas, with over 200,000,000 tokens available for the crowdsale, there will be time for contributors to buy. We want everyone interested to have a chance at participating, so if you are concerned please register early at go.coinmetro.com and when the sale is online, you will have an opportunity.
All the same it seems to me that for many who wish tokens will not remain. A very big excitement, you are popular
Activity: 196
the sale will not end so soon. Even the last flash sales were not all sold to the token. but it is a great project. and those who invest here will make good profit later. Also at binance you have a great win. this one will come here later

Thanks for your support, Daydream!

There are some tokens left, true, but the flash sales did almost sell out. We will see how long these (approximately) 6.5M COIN at 0.11 EUR will last.

Exactly, as i witnessed online it is almost sell out. In coinmetro you will Enjoy a fast, secure and highly flexible environment.  The project focuses on the clients profitability and goals, with lifetime discounts offer.  With these attractive platform crypto investors are willing to invest.
I think that there are no such people who would still doubt the success of such a project as Coin Metro. I think that we are dealing with professionals

Thank you for your support!
the sale will not end so soon. Even the last flash sales were not all sold to the token. but it is a great project. and those who invest here will make good profit later. Also at binance you have a great win. this one will come here later

There are some tokens left, true, but the flash sales did almost sell out. We will see how long these (approximately) 6.5M COIN at 0.11 EUR will last.

Exactly, as i witnessed online it is almost sell out. In coinmetro you will Enjoy a fast, secure and highly flexible environment.  The project focuses on the clients profitability and goals, with lifetime discounts offer.  With these attractive platform crypto investors are willing to invest.
I think that there are no such people who would still doubt the success of such a project as Coin Metro. I think that we are dealing with professionals
Just to get a good profit, you need to wait a bit. Yes, apparently the ICO will continue for a rather long time, but it's okay
Activity: 210
Activity: 255
Merit: 100

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

Activity: 390
For the main sales there are very few tokens left. Preliminary sales were successful. This means that the main sale can end in a minute after the start. I think that many will not have time to buy.
Great project.

Hey there taibas, with over 200,000,000 tokens available for the crowdsale, there will be time for contributors to buy. We want everyone interested to have a chance at participating, so if you are concerned please register early at go.coinmetro.com and when the sale is online, you will have an opportunity.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Great project.
Activity: 390
Hey everyone, here is a new video of Kevin Murco, CEO CoinMetro at Cryptoeconomy 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46fyzht9E8w
Activity: 210
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
this is a very interesting project with a good team. the token price is ok too. If you now see what other exchanges are worth, you can assume that this project will bring much profit for every investor. I'm looking forward to the mainsale. good luck
Pages:
Jump to: