Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 13. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 6
I'm just now discovering this project. Do new power lines have to be run or can this system run on current infrastructure?
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Dear RED community,

Today we wish to bring you the third winner of our writing contest!

Authored by @loranvdakker, Donation and Distribution: Potential Use-cases of Energy in Blockchain (https://blog.restartenergy.io/donation-and-distribution-potential-use-cases-of-energy-in-blockchain-45eabc0afaa8) takes us on a journey into the future, where blockchain technology enables an African man to help his community, his family, and has improved his life.

This has been the final article to be published during ‘Winners Week’.

We hope you’ve enjoyed them as much as we did and we thank everyone for their participation! 🏆

Regards,
The Restart Energy team

https://blog.restartenergy.io/donation-and-distribution-potential-use-cases-of-energy-in-blockchain-45eabc0afaa8
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
People who really like the project, they invested in its capabilities, for the upcoming 2-3 years, I am sure that most of the people who invested in MWAT Token they don't care about the price or they don't want to start trading and make some money with it
I absolutely agree with you, you just have to look at the partnership agreements of the project and everything at once becomes clear. As soon as they begin to sell energy in real time, the price will soar to the skies.
Activity: 80
People who really like the project, they invested in its capabilities, for the upcoming 2-3 years, I am sure that most of the people who invested in MWAT Token they don't care about the price or they don't want to start trading and make some money with it
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
We didn't see even a quarter of what crypto is and we already tend to say that is dead. C'mon guys we know better

Have you seen a change lately in the crypto market ? They remained around the same value for months, I think they are pretty dead

If any project get succeed to remain on a certain level of price than how it could be dead. This is wonderful sign it is on a stable floor and in next turn it will achieve more higher value so stop spreading that kind of fake news.

I believe that RED is a huge potential competitor between all "green energy" projects. Why? Lets open their Telegram and check the progress at least in pin post: Officially Registered in Bulgaria/Hungary/Germany/Spain/UK and much more  Wink
Activity: 55
I invested in RED's token and I'm still satisfied with the level it is. I invested in the entire project not just to make some money with this token
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
We didn't see even a quarter of what crypto is and we already tend to say that is dead. C'mon guys we know better

Have you seen a change lately in the crypto market ? They remained around the same value for months, I think they are pretty dead

If any project get succeed to remain on a certain level of price than how it could be dead. This is wonderful sign it is on a stable floor and in next turn it will achieve more higher value so stop spreading that kind of fake news.
Activity: 50
Maybe we will have the chance to see another run in December like the last year. I'm waiting and maybe others for that period of the year
Activity: 45
Activity: 47
gij
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
This project has huge potential, platform will be released in comming months, so with current mcap it has minimum risk.
Activity: 41
From the point of view from a day trader probably crypto is dead, but there are so many other projects in blockchain which have no intention to release a token and collect a quick buck
Activity: 44
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai

this RED project seems to be promising, I still hold the RED token until now, is there any possibility for RED to enter the market in Indonesia?

Hey kurniawan05
According to the white paper, RED will reach Indonesia in 2022.
You can find more details on the global expansion of RED on page 17 in the white paper

That's about 4 years from now, MWat is a promising project, I hope I can buy more tokens again as a long-term investment.
Activity: 38
They should buy equities in this company not buying tokens or coins in the ico
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
RED belongs to the first wave of industries/companies want to change their strategy to use benefits of new blockchain technology. Hope success
Activity: 42
When people will stop seeing the only crypto and they will start realizing how important is blockchain, they gonna start investing these companies who want to make something with this technology
Activity: 44
There are a lot of people who became traders overnight and now they give advice on how to get money with crypto, but they don't even understand the concept of blockchain
Activity: 54
Blockchain has a lot of potentials to do business with and Restart Energy is one example that you can run a successful business on blockchain and to leave behind the crypto part where all the people just wanna get rich
Activity: 52
I am sure Bitcoin is a bubble right now with all this investor who just wanna cash in.
Pages:
Jump to: