Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 12. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Restart Energy has a real business and this is a huge factor in the development of any business. We will wait for December, the developers will succeed.

Definitely, Restart Energy proved that they mean business after their ICO a lot of work was put into creating the platform and we will see the results in December
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Definitely, Restart Energy proved that they mean business after their ICO a lot of work was put into creating the platform and we will see the results in December
Activity: 44
I think with RED they had a perfect timing. The ICO was in a period when everyone wanted to join in the crypto market
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Next few weeks don't look good for the health of cryptocurrencies markets. It is always good to expect good times coming back but it seems that it will be next year which may take us out of this long bearish market. Restart Energy is long term project and you may relay on it because whatever happens in next few months doesn't matter for this project. It will be independent and its value will be based on its usage.
Activity: 74
IT's going to be live in mid-december. Most likely, MWAT will skyrocket at that moment, proving everybody that this whole waiting was worth it
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Indeed, things went great for us, but let's not forget that it was started in January, when the market was amazing. Things are a bit different now
Yes indeed, if you see it until now everything has gone well but of course this can be said that the journey is still long so we better follow the development of the project to make it clearer
Activity: 58
Well, we can actually forget about ICOs, then, we're done. Our main purpose right now is to have the platform ready
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
Is really not worth it to create an ICO in this days ? How was the RED's ICO ?
https://medium.com/futuresin/are-icos-dying-bd75b19ef4a7

RED is in very strong position I hope it is here to stay for long time and it will grow with care. This project is backed by legit team behind this who have very good track record and moving forward this more good spirit last year was full of ICOs and most of them failed to deliver any useful product but this project have different story.
Current bear situation is a result of countless failed promises. Thousands projects wanted to make huge changes and improvements to almost everything one could think of. But RED could be a game changer if it really delivers the platform and start to use its token for energy trading in a commercial dimension. Hope so
Activity: 58
Indeed, things went great for us, but let's not forget that it was started in January, when the market was amazing. Things are a bit different now
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

RED is in very strong position I hope it is here to stay for long time and it will grow with care. This project is backed by legit team behind this who have very good track record and moving forward this more good spirit last year was full of ICOs and most of them failed to deliver any useful product but this project have different story.
Activity: 66
I just saw this articole on RED's TG group. What are your thoughts on this? People are claiming that an ICO is a bad business model. RED had an ICO and it was a success
Activity: 68
Activity: 389
Merit: 11
People who really like the project, they invested in its capabilities, for the upcoming 2-3 years, I am sure that most of the people who invested in MWAT Token they don't care about the price or they don't want to start trading and make some money with it
Yeah, I agree with you. I think this project is one of the good choices for long-term investment. Their team always works hard to develop this project. So I believe this project is a good choice for long-term investment.
I know RED is a long-term project. But the current situation in the cryptocurrency market makes me doubt the success of my investments in RED

You might be in the wrong forum if you're not a believer in Crypto. Don't let the short term fluctuations rattle you.

Check out a couple pieces done by AmaZix's CEO discussing the future of cyrpto.

https://medium.com/amazix/the-case-for-blockchain-is-being-made-and-price-has-got-nothing-to-do-with-it-61bf3c32ebd8

Or this:

https://medium.com/amazix/3-reasons-why-a-future-with-blockchain-is-unavoidable-160ef52ad232
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
quarkchain.io
People who really like the project, they invested in its capabilities, for the upcoming 2-3 years, I am sure that most of the people who invested in MWAT Token they don't care about the price or they don't want to start trading and make some money with it
Yeah, I agree with you. I think this project is one of the good choices for long-term investment. Their team always works hard to develop this project. So I believe this project is a good choice for long-term investment.
I know RED is a long-term project. But the current situation in the cryptocurrency market makes me doubt the success of my investments in RED
Activity: 389
Merit: 11
I saw that on friday Vali (the actual CTO) posted a video where he showed some of the features of the upcoming update of the platform app on iOS and a little bit on how actually SWAZM works with RED. I think that it is worth checking in, I don't have the links to the videos but an admin on Telegram group certainly would give it to you

Yeah there's a video we can share, but not on BCT as there is no video sharing feature. Join us in the Telegram community and we'd be happy to share it with you. Here's the link to the Telegram chat: https://t.me/RestartEnergy
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Activity: 41
I saw that on friday Vali (the actual CTO) posted a video where he showed some of the features of the upcoming update of the platform app on iOS and a little bit on how actually SWAZM works with RED. I think that it is worth checking in, I don't have the links to the videos but an admin on Telegram group certainly would give it to you
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
I'm just now discovering this project. Do new power lines have to be run or can this system run on current infrastructure?

Well there are alternate possibilities in the future depending on which model you look at. The two models have a better explanation on Restart Energy's Website than I could give, but basically Restart Energy has two choices:
1. To build its own infrastructure from the company’s funds and supply power with the assistance of Type B franchise (Reseller / Broker).
2. To contact a local type A Franchise, in this case Restart Energy would work together with the Master-Franchisee to help set-up his own power retail company, and the Master-Franchisee would be the one to enter into a new market and establish his business. The Master-Franchisee would take on all risk and expenses to create a market, and Restart Energy would provide technical, infrastructural, process automation, marketing and sales support. The Master-Franchisee would need to provide the financial and management capacity for setting up a power retail company.
For a Type A franchise there are several criteria to be met besides owning a minimum amount of tokens, such as a minimum capital and marketing budget that we will discuss case by case depending on the country and market size.

Thank you for showing me where to get this info. From my understanding, buying enough tokens to become a franchise is basically like buying a partnership with a company. I am on the fence about the whole idea. Like, what if the new franchise owner is a shitty business-owner. How long does the franchise opportunity last if MWAT doesn't like the owner? Are they allowed to cancel the deal, or maybe buy back the tokens?

I am curious about the thought process behind having only one master franchise per country. You would think in a decentralized ecosystem you wouldn't care about country borders. A little backwards thinking IMO but then again, crypto is so new, it has to take from old ideas and work with what is going on now. I really like the idea of this token but man... Energy companies here in the U.S. already have monopolies in certain areas and they start bringing in lawyers if somebody dares to enter their territory. I hope the MWAT idea can work in other places. Just wish they didn't care about 1 master franchise per country.

For all franchising questions please email the team directly [email protected].
Activity: 34
Merit: 6
I'm just now discovering this project. Do new power lines have to be run or can this system run on current infrastructure?

Well there are alternate possibilities in the future depending on which model you look at. The two models have a better explanation on Restart Energy's Website than I could give, but basically Restart Energy has two choices:
1. To build its own infrastructure from the company’s funds and supply power with the assistance of Type B franchise (Reseller / Broker).
2. To contact a local type A Franchise, in this case Restart Energy would work together with the Master-Franchisee to help set-up his own power retail company, and the Master-Franchisee would be the one to enter into a new market and establish his business. The Master-Franchisee would take on all risk and expenses to create a market, and Restart Energy would provide technical, infrastructural, process automation, marketing and sales support. The Master-Franchisee would need to provide the financial and management capacity for setting up a power retail company.
For a Type A franchise there are several criteria to be met besides owning a minimum amount of tokens, such as a minimum capital and marketing budget that we will discuss case by case depending on the country and market size.

Thank you for showing me where to get this info. From my understanding, buying enough tokens to become a franchise is basically like buying a partnership with a company. I am on the fence about the whole idea. Like, what if the new franchise owner is a shitty business-owner. How long does the franchise opportunity last if MWAT doesn't like the owner? Are they allowed to cancel the deal, or maybe buy back the tokens?

I am curious about the thought process behind having only one master franchise per country. You would think in a decentralized ecosystem you wouldn't care about country borders. A little backwards thinking IMO but then again, crypto is so new, it has to take from old ideas and work with what is going on now. I really like the idea of this token but man... Energy companies here in the U.S. already have monopolies in certain areas and they start bringing in lawyers if somebody dares to enter their territory. I hope the MWAT idea can work in other places. Just wish they didn't care about 1 master franchise per country.
Activity: 64
Merit: 1

Pages:
Jump to: