Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 135. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
As far as I understand this project will support all known sources of energy, right?
What exactly do you mean?
I mean that this project does not depend on the means of generating electricity, whether it is a power plant, solar panels, coal or gas. right?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I see that the project is only starting to develop more of everything new and cool for investors
I agree with you completely this project currently operates mainly for profit,but the benefits of not only his,but also investors
are you sure that it will be even better?
the project indicates that it is important the opinion of investors and their comfort
I immediately realized that this is really so. the developers are really interested in the opinion of the investors and the feedback is adjusted perfectly
I love when treat me like a really important person who makes a great contribution to the project
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
As far as I understand this project will support all known sources of energy, right?
What exactly do you mean?
Merit: 100
Merit: 13
What about ecology? This token is related to the energy, whether the project will support modern projects on receiving electricity. Solar batteries, windmills or something more innovative?
I do not quite understand exactly how this project should affect this sphere.
Well, for example, to support startups that occupy innovative projects and develop unique technologies in the field of renewable energy, or to enter into partnerships with companies that take electricity without harming the environment. I think this is an excellent scenario for the development of this project.
This project offers franchise services, you can become their partner and implement such ideas, is not that enough? I think this is a great option, is not it?
I guess you're right. This is an excellent opportunity to conclude a profitable cooperation with a prospective company! That's right, yes.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
I see that the project is only starting to develop more of everything new and cool for investors
I agree with you completely this project currently operates mainly for profit,but the benefits of not only his,but also investors
the project indicates that it is important the opinion of investors and their comfort
I immediately realized that this is really so. the developers are really interested in the opinion of the investors and the feedback is adjusted perfectly
Activity: 588
Activity: 434
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Will the holders of tokens receive dividends?
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Activity: 742
What about ecology? This token is related to the energy, whether the project will support modern projects on receiving electricity. Solar batteries, windmills or something more innovative?
Well, for example, to support startups that occupy innovative projects and develop unique technologies in the field of renewable energy, or to enter into partnerships with companies that take electricity without harming the environment. I think this is an excellent scenario for the development of this project.
This project offers franchise services, you can become their partner and implement such ideas, is not that enough? I think this is a great option, is not it?
Activity: 588
Activity: 742
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Can I get access to energy expenses technology without buying your platform franchise?  
Activity: 54
Are you offering a guaranteed rate of return to investors? (RED FLAG)
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Hi. How much should be paid to platform for agreement between a client and a supplier? Should they hire attorneys from outside?
Hey there. Can anyone tell me when ICO is going to be over?
It’s over on Feb 12, 2018 but keep in mind tokens may be sold out sooner than that.
Hey there. Can anyone tell me when ICO is going to be over?
Jump to: