Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 131. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
May be not rich, but I like to invest in projects where you have passive income, just like this one!
Activity: 65
With token MWAT we can acces the platform. We enter there and consume all our kWh stored in our tokens. Then if we want to refill our tokens with kWh within the platform, how can we ?

Buying with crypto and fiat

You'll be able to recharge also with fiat directly, but in the ICO you can only participate with crypto.
Activity: 41
is there a bounty program?
Activity: 44
Once they open the energy market in all Europe (currently is a closed market) I wonder what is going to happen with the Kilowatt/hour prices? Prices will drop in Europe to remain competitive?
Activity: 38
I just invested 25 ETH.

I do believe Restart Energy is going to be BIG. They're already allowed to operate in Lithuania letter signed by the Minister of Energy. They have partnerships with Large Energy producers companies that will use the platform to sell their electricity. That's a BIG competitive advantage over similar projects.
Activity: 42
Hi! I have a few questions

1. Where will your company be registered at?
2. Are you going to operate (be registered) only as a seller of electrical energy (intermediate between energy producer and final buyer) or you are going to invest in your own power plants?
3. If so, in wich renewable energy will you invest and in wich ratio?
4. If you are going to invest in your own power plants will your managment be depended of gouverment subsidi?
5. On wich voltage levels will you trade?

Thank you!
This project is really for future but I think that our society is not ready for it yet, so the marketing company must be very good to attract audiences and to involve money
Activity: 46
Green energy is a much more sustainable than carbon based energy and itself is environment friendly.
Though the initial capital for production are higher, it's maintenance are generally lower and hence better profit.
Activity: 54
I think that the idea of renewable energy source is, of course, very humanistic, but rather utopian and I can't understand why it is necessary to use blockchain technology in this project.
Activity: 52
The project is very interesting. Not so much time has to pass that all hydrocarbon sources of energy have run out on earth.
I support the issue of date of entry into exchange.
Activity: 47
Your future is behind your project. Everywhere in the world is now very large wind activity. Worldwide. It is unclear what this is connected with. Some people think that they are using climate weapons. Question: on which exchanges are you planning to trade?
Activity: 56
How much token for sell ?
How much bonus for get itu if purchase on pre-sell ?
How much the price for 1 token MWAT ?
Thanks.
Activity: 65
It seems this idea is very similar to PowerLedger they are already working on this so what is difference between both project. Energy sector is very important for economy I think investment into this kind of project is good decision while it's cheap.
Does Powerledger even have a working product and active final users? Are they even authorized to sell and buy energy locally?
Activity: 55
Very interesting project. I would love to participate. Could you please tell me the total  coin supply of MWAT?
Activity: 51
Great project, definitely i am gonna follow closely.
Activity: 50
I like the professional approach of dev team so that it's easy for me to predict about the future of this project which looking really bright. I would like to follow this project for further news good luck.
Activity: 45
It seems this idea is very similar to PowerLedger they are already working on this so what is difference between both project. Energy sector is very important for economy I think investment into this kind of project is good decision while it's cheap.
Activity: 47
"Nice concept. It's good to promote sustainable green energy.
You already have a good news coverage.
Have your works already been started or are planned after the fund raising?"
Activity: 41
I am very curious about the next progress, and I am very interested to join this project on bounty, good luck
looks good, it's a pretty big project.
Jump to: