Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 34. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 12
Dear RED community,

RED's CEO, Armand Doru Domuța, has traveled to Bucharest, Romania's capital city, to hold extended meetings with the tech team - these have started on Tuesday and will continue until the end of the week.

Upon his return next week, RED will hold an extended core team meeting, following which RED will be making some important announcements.

Regards,
The Restart Energy team

What is news from his visit to capital city I hope soon you will share some exciting news looking forward to know about this meeting. The team is shaping this platform so well and it becoming more promising project in this ecosystem.

Hey Odeoke
The team will provide an update on the development of the platform after the meeting they will have this week.
Great, I have many questions about the development, really team do not share details about implementation.
Is it going to run its blockchain or it will use ethereum as platform?
Hey there rafzalan
RED is offering a hybrid solution. Energy transactions hashes will be recorded on the Ethereum blockchain while the trading itself will be instant with internal KWT tokens.
Thanks, with this solution they will be able to overcome scalability obstacles of ethereum, while whole project make benefits from ethereum trustworthy.
I remember they talked about cloud based storage for Kwt itself.

I'm not aware of any plan to use a cloud for that purpose. If there will be change in the architecture of the project, we will let you know.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
This is what any project needs to adopt as strategy when development in some countries is ongoing while new markets are being explored. Korea is part of this business strategy that's why that article was translated in local language to create awareness about this emerging project. When I look at the effort of team it assures me that future of this projects and early investors are secured and bright.
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
Dear RED community,

RED's CEO, Armand Doru Domuța, has traveled to Bucharest, Romania's capital city, to hold extended meetings with the tech team - these have started on Tuesday and will continue until the end of the week.

Upon his return next week, RED will hold an extended core team meeting, following which RED will be making some important announcements.

Regards,
The Restart Energy team

What is news from his visit to capital city I hope soon you will share some exciting news looking forward to know about this meeting. The team is shaping this platform so well and it becoming more promising project in this ecosystem.

Hey Odeoke
The team will provide an update on the development of the platform after the meeting they will have this week.
Great, I have many questions about the development, really team do not share details about implementation.
Hey there rafzalan
RED is offering a hybrid solution. Energy transactions hashes will be recorded on the Ethereum blockchain while the trading itself will be instant with internal KWT tokens.
Thanks, with this solution they will be able to overcome scalability obstacles of ethereum, while whole project make benefits from ethereum trustworthy.
I remember they talked about cloud based storage for Kwt itself.
Dear RED community,

Regards,
The Restart Energy team

Hey Odeoke
Hey there rafzalan
Dear RED community,

Regards,
The Restart Energy team

Hey Odeoke
Dear RED community,

Regards,
The Restart Energy team

Hey Odeoke
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
Dear RED community,

Regards,
The Restart Energy team

Activity: 83
Merit: 1
Dear RED community,

Regards,
The Restart Energy team
Activity: 389
Merit: 11
Yo guys, did you see that RED has translated one of their articles in korean? Nice to see that they think about the korean market and make the articles in korean aswell, I think this is way more easyer for them to understand what it is said in that article this way. The link to the article is here : https://blog.restartenergy.io/mwat-%ED%95%98%EB%82%98%EC%9D%98-%ED%86%A0%ED%81%B0-%EC%84%B8-%EA%B0%80%EC%A7%80-%EC%9C%A0%ED%8B%B8%EB%A6%AC%ED%8B%B0-937428ffe3e6
This is a really good thing for them, they just got into the korean market with the listing on Coinzest and now they are translating the article in korean, a really smart move!
They know that there are a lot of korean people who don't speak english so they have to reach them by translating the articles. Just as you said, they've done this because RED was listed on Coinzest and now they need to reach as much korean people as possible.
This was posted on the page before this one  Grin Grin Grin But it is good that you posted it here again because this is a pretty big deal, the fact that they invest in this thing is good and it shows that RED respects and care about other big nationalities.

Of course. RED is planning to be global!
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Yo guys, did you see that RED has translated one of their articles in korean? Nice to see that they think about the korean market and make the articles in korean aswell, I think this is way more easyer for them to understand what it is said in that article this way. The link to the article is here : https://blog.restartenergy.io/mwat-%ED%95%98%EB%82%98%EC%9D%98-%ED%86%A0%ED%81%B0-%EC%84%B8-%EA%B0%80%EC%A7%80-%EC%9C%A0%ED%8B%B8%EB%A6%AC%ED%8B%B0-937428ffe3e6
This is a really good thing for them, they just got into the korean market with the listing on Coinzest and now they are translating the article in korean, a really smart move!
They know that there are a lot of korean people who don't speak english so they have to reach them by translating the articles. Just as you said, they've done this because RED was listed on Coinzest and now they need to reach as much korean people as possible.
This was posted on the page before this one  Grin Grin Grin But it is good that you posted it here again because this is a pretty big deal, the fact that they invest in this thing is good and it shows that RED respects and care about other big nationalities.
Activity: 56
Activity: 46
Activity: 47
Activity: 770
Uniquely,tokens will keep at least until it again does not cost as when selling on the ICO.The team works and succeeds in their achievements,but the market now does not allow you to go much harder
I see that the project is actively developing,left a number of tokens for a long time because i believe that in the future the project will be accurately claimed
I always watch the price of the token,but recently it's not good as the whole market

Yesterday we saw the price of tokens rise, but today the price of tokens is cheaper, I think this is a normal condition and part of the growth process.
HODL mwat
Activity: 95
Dear RED community,

As veteran readers will remember, important steps have already been taken to ease the Hungarian energy market penetration. They have now established “Restart Energy KFT” in Budapest, Hungary and are looking forward to engaging with the local energy market in the near-future.

Read the full article on our Medium:
https://blog.restartenergy.io/restart-energy-officially-registered-in-hungary-a42634c3ab32

first of all, congratulation for the expansion in Hungary! second, what are the future plans for expansion?

The team plans on expanding slowly to many other countries in the coming years. Here is an expansion map that they have put together outlining the plan. https://postimg.cc/image/5l6u6k5cb/
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I see that the project is actively developing,left a number of tokens for a long time because i believe that in the future the project will be accurately claimed
I always watch the price of the token,but recently it's not good as the whole market

Yesterday we saw the price of tokens rise, but today the price of tokens is cheaper, I think this is a normal condition and part of the growth process.
Activity: 51
Dear RED community,

As veteran readers will remember, important steps have already been taken to ease the Hungarian energy market penetration. They have now established “Restart Energy KFT” in Budapest, Hungary and are looking forward to engaging with the local energy market in the near-future.

Read the full article on our Medium:
https://blog.restartenergy.io/restart-energy-officially-registered-in-hungary-a42634c3ab32

first of all, congratulation for the expansion in Hungary! second, what are the future plans for expansion?
Activity: 74
Activity: 66
Dear RED community,

We would like to announce the addition of a Korean section to our Medium blog, featuring translations of our already-published articles. After publishing an expansive catalog of articles in Korean, we will move on to further languages, in due time.

https://blog.restartenergy.io/mwat-%ED%95%98%EB%82%98%EC%9D%98-%ED%86%A0%ED%81%B0-%EC%84%B8-%EA%B0%80%EC%A7%80-%EC%9C%A0%ED%8B%B8%EB%A6%AC%ED%8B%B0-937428ffe3e6[/i]]https://blog.restartenergy.io/mwat-%ED%95%98%EB%82%98%EC%9D%98-%ED%86%A0%ED%81%B0-%EC%84%B8-%EA%B0%80%EC%A7%80-%EC%9C%A0%ED%8B%B8%EB%A6%AC%ED%8B%B0-937428ffe3e6

I don't speak korean, but this is a good sign of expansion. The future looks bright! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: