Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 31. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 250
Good evening friends. Tell me please at what stage is the platform now? I want to earn thanks to my tokens, selling electricity. I wish everyone success.

The renter of the tokens(franchise)gets the kwh tokens ,but there is still no TRS in place,I think only when the price of MWAT is much higher will it be a good idea to start the TRS
For now it would just lower the price of MWAT as it creates less demand for MWAT tokens
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
The renter of the tokens(franchise)gets the kwh tokens ,but there is still no TRS in place,I think only when the price of MWAT is much higher will it be a good idea to start the TRS
For now it would just lower the price of MWAT as it creates less demand for MWAT tokens
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
I am really impressed with the work Restart energy team is doing. I will just mention that development covers adoption as well and for that listing on quality exchanges from around the globe is best way. A fully ready product plus existence on number of trading platforms is a combination of success. I am sure this important fact is also your table continuously.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
There`s a similar article out there that i found about the release of the platform, i don`t know if it has been posted here so far, from what i checked it wasn`t.
https://www.maxcryptonews.com/restart-energy-democracy-releases-mobile-app-and-demos-new-red-platform  here it is boys Cheesy , it isn`t much of a lecture but its nice to see news about RED coming from someone else Cheesy

I already downloaded the app and got my MWAts, also the ones for reffering a friend, i can`t wait to see more updates/features on it. Also what caught my eye when reading it was the fact that the guy doing it wrote his own refferal code at the bottom of the article lol

i`m kinda waiting on those updates myself, ferom what i read in the medium article, they guy in charge with developing teh app is one of the best guys in romania for that matter. Btw, how do you guys feel about SWAZM, i`d like to hear some thoughts about it if possible tyvm

SWAZM is the perfect blockchain to use for the RED-P, it is a blockchain infrastructure platform designed specifically for the distribution, management, and scalability of decentralized applications. With SWAZM all the of previous technical issues can be solved and The REP-P can truly expand its user base.

I couldn`t find too much on SWAZM tbh, is that a good thing that they switched to it? i mean i understand its functionalities and that it suits red better, but many people don`t know about it

Hey Nothought
What would you like to know about SWAZM?
If after browsing their website you will still have some questions. You are more than welcome to join RED community and ask Vali Malinoiu (CEO of SWAZM) some questions yourself.

I didnt know about their site, i tried googleing swazm but couldn`t find it so thanks alot for the help. i`ll do some more reading on it and if i have anything to add/ask on this matter i`ll make sure to ask Vali himself, have a good day!
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
There`s a similar article out there that i found about the release of the platform, i don`t know if it has been posted here so far, from what i checked it wasn`t.
https://www.maxcryptonews.com/restart-energy-democracy-releases-mobile-app-and-demos-new-red-platform  here it is boys Cheesy , it isn`t much of a lecture but its nice to see news about RED coming from someone else Cheesy

I already downloaded the app and got my MWAts, also the ones for reffering a friend, i can`t wait to see more updates/features on it. Also what caught my eye when reading it was the fact that the guy doing it wrote his own refferal code at the bottom of the article lol

i`m kinda waiting on those updates myself, ferom what i read in the medium article, they guy in charge with developing teh app is one of the best guys in romania for that matter. Btw, how do you guys feel about SWAZM, i`d like to hear some thoughts about it if possible tyvm

SWAZM is the perfect blockchain to use for the RED-P, it is a blockchain infrastructure platform designed specifically for the distribution, management, and scalability of decentralized applications. With SWAZM all the of previous technical issues can be solved and The REP-P can truly expand its user base.

I couldn`t find too much on SWAZM tbh, is that a good thing that they switched to it? i mean i understand its functionalities and that it suits red better, but many people don`t know about it

Hey Nothought
What would you like to know about SWAZM?
If after browsing their website you will still have some questions. You are more than welcome to join RED community and ask Vali Malinoiu (CEO of SWAZM) some questions yourself.
Activity: 37

Hello guys. I found a video today on youtube with a guy partially reviewing RED, i`m just gonna leave the link right here and also if you wanna skip straight to where it matters go to min 8:47. There`s not much that you don`t already know but its always nice to see take time into researching about RED and spreading the word. Enjoy ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqchImK9l9o  Cool

People already started talking about the app since its launch a couple of days ago and thats good stuff, as the guy from the video said "word to mouth". The partnership with a solar energy company is also great, hence they are planning to make solar kits available to prosumers
Hey Puppect
Thank you for the support.
More details on Solara and other features of the platform will be given soon by the team.
Activity: 38
Hello guys. I found a video today on youtube with a guy partially reviewing RED, i`m just gonna leave the link right here and also if you wanna skip straight to where it matters go to min 8:47. There`s not much that you don`t already know but its always nice to see take time into researching about RED and spreading the word. Enjoy ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqchImK9l9o  Cool

People already started talking about the app since its launch a couple of days ago and thats good stuff, as the guy from the video said "word to mouth". The partnership with a solar energy company is also great, hence they are planning to make solar kits available to prosumers
Activity: 46
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
https://blog.restartenergy.io/armand-telegram-follow-up-14-09-2018-9a1bb671b178

That is wonderful update it is worth to read the summary of some interesting question. They are busy to make this reliable source of renewable energy through this network. They are well experienced in the same field and already working on it so that it will bring good change in coming days.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
unfortunately i missed the live podcast, but i`m watching it right now and i must say its really nice of them trying to communicate with us directly. Also their perspective on whats about to happen, i`m looking forward to more podcasts like this one where the "fan base" is also involved. So far so good, well played guys!  Grin Grin

Great, glad to hear you liked this format, I shall let the team know
Activity: 41
unfortunately i missed the live podcast, but i`m watching it right now and i must say its really nice of them trying to communicate with us directly. Also their perspective on whats about to happen, i`m looking forward to more podcasts like this one where the "fan base" is also involved. So far so good, well played guys!  Grin Grin
Activity: 32

thanks alot for the personal input about swazm, i really hope its better for red since i want to see it pull through. i`ll probably do some digging myself to see what i can find out about them, have a nice day mate  Wink Cool

Hey Boun1948
Rest assured that the team will keep you informed about any features which will be added to the platform.
You are always welcome to join the official community of RED and even engage Vali yourself - https://t.me/RestartEnergy
im counting on that and i know they will deliver, like always. i`m already a part of the telegram group, somehow btctalk is alot easier for me to communicate  Grin

Hey Boun1948
Rest assured that the team will keep you informed about any features which will be added to the platform.
You are always welcome to join the official community of RED and even engage Vali yourself - https://t.me/RestartEnergy
Activity: 61
Merit: 1

If I am holding mwat for investment purposes only, will I need to charge my mwat for kwt to get the most out of my investment? (like selling my kwt)

Hey Oldman53

If you wish to use the platform of RED, you will need to stake your MWAT tokens.
More exciting features will be added to the platform once in two weeks until the platform will be fully operational around December.
Activity: 457
Merit: 100
If I am holding mwat for investment purposes only, will I need to charge my mwat for kwt to get the most out of my investment? (like selling my kwt)
Activity: 46

Pages:
Jump to: