Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RED (MWAT) - Energy Trading Platform by EU Provider. Presale LIVE. - page 41. (Read 56410 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 1
Cillian AmaZix, [10.08.18 12:22]
Great new guys!
In celebration of the global release of the highly-anticipated Ethos Universal Wallet, we joined their special Community Airdrop Program!
We believe Ethos has created a simple, secure and fun way to crypto.
For more more about the program and eligibility to
receive a selected assortment of airdropped tokens including #MWAT, visit https://goo.gl/sfesXJ

Here is the twitter link:)
https://twitter.com/RestartEnergyio/status/1027857547162787840
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
I saw that in the Q&A Armand said that they want to expend in Australia and New Zealand in the near future, this is really good because on their roadmap that was planed for the year 2020 and we're still in 2018 and they are talking about this. This shows us that the project is going well and they are doing their best to be ahead of the roadmap and expend as much as they can and as fast they cand. Really great news for us
Same thing happend to Spain, on the roadmap Spain was written in 2019 and BOOM! we are in 2018 and Spain is already a part of the project, they are really serious when they say that they want to expand all across the globe, and as things go right now they will achive that in no time.

Agreed with you this is surprising thing to see they are ahead of roadmap. This kind of fast moving will bring more visibility to this project it will give confidence the new investors who are still waiting to see how this is going on. 

It is exciting to have you guys and many others hold a strong support for the team and the project.

This is the kind of support that makes the team to want to do more and also do better. Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
I saw that in the Q&A Armand said that they want to expend in Australia and New Zealand in the near future, this is really good because on their roadmap that was planed for the year 2020 and we're still in 2018 and they are talking about this. This shows us that the project is going well and they are doing their best to be ahead of the roadmap and expend as much as they can and as fast they cand. Really great news for us
Same thing happend to Spain, on the roadmap Spain was written in 2019 and BOOM! we are in 2018 and Spain is already a part of the project, they are really serious when they say that they want to expand all across the globe, and as things go right now they will achive that in no time.

Agreed with you this is surprising thing to see they are ahead of roadmap. This kind of fast moving will bring more visibility to this project it will give confidence the new investors who are still waiting to see how this is going on. 
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
Latest blog was amazing, can't wait to see RED platform, it could make a boom in crypto, market need a winner and this project is one candidate.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Activity: 50
Activity: 45
Dear RED community,

The third RED Telegram Q&A took place on July 23rd, 2018. As there were some very important reveals in the Q&A, we felt it best to also publish it as a summary on our Medium blog, in order to make the answers therein easily accessible to all.

Read the Q&A Summary on our Medium:
https://blog.restartenergy.io/restart-energy-telegram-q-a-3-summary-c7955116b35e
I love the fact that you can pay your electric bills with Mwat! That will be great!
What if the token price will go up (as it should)? As far as I know, Restart Energy has a policy of membership. I mean you will pay a membership fee/month. So lets say the membership will be 1k Mwat token, what if 1k Mwat will cost $300?
I have similar question, how will they charge us for the energy bill, I mean, if the MWAT is down my bill will cost more MWAT and if the MWAT is high it will cost less MWAT? Sorry if my question it's not so explicit but I don't know how to put it so good  Grin
Activity: 47
Dear RED community,

The third RED Telegram Q&A took place on July 23rd, 2018. As there were some very important reveals in the Q&A, we felt it best to also publish it as a summary on our Medium blog, in order to make the answers therein easily accessible to all.

https://blog.restartenergy.io/restart-energy-telegram-q-a-3-summary-c7955116b35e
I think that Q&As should be a regular thing for all companies, regardless if they have an ICO or not. Every investor should have the right and option to ask questions
You are right, it is nice to see that they are still doing the Q&As, it's a really nice method to stay tuned to what's going on in the project. If you don't follow them on a daily bases these Q&As are a really good source where you can get up to date about the porject. Great work!
Activity: 38
Dear RED community,

I love the fact that you can pay your electric bills with Mwat! That will be great!
What if the token price will go up (as it should)? As far as I know, Restart Energy has a policy of membership. I mean you will pay a membership fee/month. So lets say the membership will be 1k Mwat token, what if 1k Mwat will cost $300?
I think the price of the membership will be adjusted to the price of mwat.
Activity: 55
Dear RED community,

I think that Q&As should be a regular thing for all companies, regardless if they have an ICO or not. Every investor should have the right and option to ask questions
Activity: 49
Dear RED community,

Thank you for the share! I get very excited when I see a new Q&A from RED, I thinks this is the best way to find out what's happening with the project and what future plans does it have.
You are right. The fact that Armand takes it's time to answer to ower questions it shows that he has respect for us, the community. I can't wait for the platform to come out and see what kind of surprises RED has planed for us.
I presonally loved the fact that they have spoke again about the fact that Profi will use the RED platform, which is a really huge deal, I mean, as far as I saw they are the largest retailer in Romania.
I heard about Profi! This should be a big deal for an energy provider! largest retailer should mean that they have many shops -> more customers for Restart Energy
That's actually a great news for Restart Energy, but will the number of customers affect the price of the token?
Activity: 59
Dear RED community,

Activity: 66
Dear RED community,

Activity: 68
Dear RED community,

Thank you for the share! I get very excited when I see a new Q&A from RED, I thinks this is the best way to find out what's happening with the project and what future plans does it have.
You are right. The fact that Armand takes it's time to answer to ower questions it shows that he has respect for us, the community. I can't wait for the platform to come out and see what kind of surprises RED has planed for us.
I presonally loved the fact that they have spoke again about the fact that Profi will use the RED platform, which is a really huge deal, I mean, as far as I saw they are the largest retailer in Romania.
I heard about Profi! This should be a big deal for an energy provider! largest retailer should mean that they have many shops -> more customers for Restart Energy
Activity: 51
Dear RED community,

Great read! I missed it live, so thank you for sharing it with us! Really nice guy Armand!
Activity: 68
Dear RED community,

Great Q&A! Always a pleasure to have Armand joining the Telegram group!
Activity: 44
I also did read the the new Q&A and it nice for me to have these highlighted information because when the Q&A was live it was night in my timezone and I couldn't participate to it, and I also did not want to scroll through the telegram channel because I would find information pretty hard. But just like this, in a article it's so nice to read the questions that seems interesting to me. Nice article after all and let's just wait and see what will happen after the platform launch.
Activity: 38
Dear RED community,

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Dear RED community,

There is only one thing for invertors to wait. Wait till the tokens will be listed on exhange, wait till the platform will be ready, wait till the price of the token will rise up.
Activity: 42
Dear RED community,

Pages:
Jump to: