Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TOKEN]RepuX - Decentralized Data & Applications Protocol For SMEs. 23.01 - page 2. (Read 7841 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Admins, what accompanying company logo pic would you give to feature alongside with REPUX articles on publications? You can PM the same to me too. Also, please inform of any important copyright usage clause too! Thank You
Activity: 1610
Merit: 510
I personally like the project idea of RepuX. Building up a connection between SMEs and and developers can be a benefit for both sides. Data for project/application development on one side and usefull customized applications that help speeding up businesses processes on the other side.  Wink

They certainly have an idea. But apparently the team does not realize it, the price has fallen already 15-20 times. And with the bounty company, they did very badly
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
I personally like the project idea of RepuX. Building up a connection between SMEs and and developers can be a benefit for both sides. Data for project/application development on one side and usefull customized applications that help speeding up businesses processes on the other side.  Wink
Activity: 43
Wow !!!
This is a amazing project. I Hope The project will more developed
Activity: 49
the repux project doesn't work and there is a very quiet trade like in Idex
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Is there any news from the project? I'm interested in all the same bait the members of the company bounty?
Activity: 30

how can I get my referral tokens? I cannot login to repux.tapaffiliate anymore
Activity: 182
Ive just pumped up Repux folks, so lets keep the momentum going shall we and get it back to ico prices. we have got it from 0.0075 up to nearly 0.0125 today, so now its only x12 down from ico....lol
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
Yes, everything is interesting and good that the team of the reputation goes ahead, but the trust is influenced by the attitude of the team to the partners in the promotion
Activity: 735
Merit: 17
RepuXitories
RepuX is proud to release a portion of our repositories to the public! We are working hard to bring you quality releases as they are ready. We now have a working model of our decentralized RepuX Data Marketplace ready to deploy. The marketplace has only limited functionality, but is the foundation upon what we will build the rest of the protocol upon. https://medium.com/@repux/repuxitories-99bcc0d6124f
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
Repux has high expectations for the future of their project. They make projections where they see data monetization as the norm between developers of new utilities and big corporations. Cool
Yes, it's really excellent. It remains to wish once again the health of luck and happiness to the developers and wait for the project to benefit everyone
 Good luck Repux team
Activity: 8
I'm review in website on your plan, It is really interesting!
Activity: 378
Repux has high expectations for the future of their project. They make projections where they see data monetization as the norm between developers of new utilities and big corporations. Cool
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
Repux listed on Idex exchange with 0.0000244 ETH / Repoux rate (19/06/2018). Not great rate so far.
Repux has been trading on IDEX since April, but the trading volume is very small, and there is little interest in the token from investors. But if you can buy at such a low price, for the sake of interest you can buy some.

Just being listed doesn´t mean much to  be honest. There has to be some good outlook or ongoing marketing from the team to start some interest. We will need to wait for the team to publish der product or main functions proposed to see some actions
Activity: 196
12% in addition to funds being locked for the bounty program that will be released in the next 11 months (or sooner)
Activity: 445
Merit: 39
RepuX Proof of Concept https://medium.com/@repux/repux-proof-of-concept-a8f352936e6b

We would like to extend our thanks and gratitude to our great community for all of your support and patience as we continue to develop this great platform. We have been hard at work. Come take a look at what we’ve been working on!
Activity: 70
Do you have any plans for an installed smart contract to deal with bounty?
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Who knows something about the team's work on the product they want to provide? So far, bidding is a sick topic...  Sad
Activity: 770
Repux listed on Idex exchange with 0.0000244 ETH / Repoux rate (19/06/2018). Not great rate so far.
Repux has been trading on IDEX since April, but the trading volume is very small, and there is little interest in the token from investors. But if you can buy at such a low price, for the sake of interest you can buy some.
Yes, remux is trading, but it is not very flexible with the volumes, and in the Delta in General, there is no transaction , although now and throughout the crypt, not a very state.
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
Well, you would have added the link))) there would have been volume and a small one could be seen and orders
https://idex.market/eth/repux
Pages:
Jump to: